It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Walker Believes He’s Following Orders from the Lord

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran

Originally posted by pplrnuts

Not to mention that the bum is also trying to take WHAT LITTLE THE WORKING STIFFS have there in Wisconsin away as well.

WRONG - that is very wrong. Please do a little research before posting something as fact.

Gov Walker is trying to level the playing field between the government workers and the private sector. I have had for 3 years now what the Gov is trying to force onto the unionized state workers.

- Higher healthcare costs
- A wage freeze
- No standard "cost of living increase"

I, as a private worker, have been dealing with this since 2008 and its about time EVERYONE in Wisconsin shares our pain! Theres your bottom line.

Is Walker doing it the proper way, no he is not. Should the democratic senators hiding in Illinois come home and work, yes they should.

What would happen to you if you left your job for 2 weeks to hide out from working? You would lose your job. yet we as taxpayers have no power to fire them for not doing their job, even though we are paying them.

You may not agree with Scott Walker, but at least he is showing up for work.

Dorian Soran

Step back and look at what you are saying: Private employees are getting screwed because our employers won't pay us what public employees are getting. Why do you assume that the public employees are making too much instead of the private employees make too little?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Scott Walker can believe or mislead others all he wants. Actions prove everything.

During his telephone conversation with a 'supposed' Mr.Koch, his financial backer, revealed much.

He claimed that he had considered planting sabotuers/rabble rousers amongst the protestors.

What was the purpose of such 'animals', one may asked? The purpose was to create chaos and mayhem, and with his acknowledged admittance to prepare the police force as well as the National Guard- well armed forces - meaning he wants the protestors to be harmed and murdered, so that he may achieve his agenda.

This is definately not someone who can claim the Messiah lives in him. This is pure murder, the harming of our Creator's creations.

And worse, during the telephone conversation, he claimed that he backed off, NOT because of ANY MORAL QUALMS, but only because of worries being FOUND OUT, speaks much of his inhuman and subspecies behaviour.

And that now, he can come forward to claim as being 'instructed' or 'guided' by the Messiah, he had shown how unconscionable he is, to twist religion to suit his nefarious purposes.

I, an insignificant nobody, only watch with amusement as our atheist brothers and sisters, whom will one day not on our time, but at our Creator's time to know Him on their own free will, tear him to pieces on this thread. He deserved it. And any true religious faithful knows it too.

As he had sought to make use of religion to dupe the simpler folks, so too will our Creator make use of him to serve a higher purpose, and that is to show how torn and shredded the sacred US Constitution had been, to awaken the American People.

To Walker, if you are reading this:-

You know full well what you have done from your heart. You know what to do next. Salvation too is for you as well, for our Creator loves all. Justice needs to be served, but redemption is still at hand. It's your choice, for you still have free will.

Many had claimed that from prophecy, the Messiah will return with a sword on his hand to wage war upon those whom had hurt and harm humanity through the misue power of free will. But at times, war needs not be won by the tip of a sword. There are many other ways to win .....

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical

Originally posted by Dorian Soran

Originally posted by pplrnuts

Not to mention that the bum is also trying to take WHAT LITTLE THE WORKING STIFFS have there in Wisconsin away as well.

WRONG - that is very wrong. Please do a little research before posting something as fact.

Gov Walker is trying to level the playing field between the government workers and the private sector. I have had for 3 years now what the Gov is trying to force onto the unionized state workers.

- Higher healthcare costs
- A wage freeze
- No standard "cost of living increase"

I, as a private worker, have been dealing with this since 2008 and its about time EVERYONE in Wisconsin shares our pain! Theres your bottom line.

Is Walker doing it the proper way, no he is not. Should the democratic senators hiding in Illinois come home and work, yes they should.

What would happen to you if you left your job for 2 weeks to hide out from working? You would lose your job. yet we as taxpayers have no power to fire them for not doing their job, even though we are paying them.

You may not agree with Scott Walker, but at least he is showing up for work.

Dorian Soran

Step back and look at what you are saying: Private employees are getting screwed because our employers won't pay us what public employees are getting. Why do you assume that the public employees are making too much instead of the private employees make too little?

No doubt! The answer isn't to repress the unions. The answer is to have more unions! More unions with no legal stipulations. More unions in the private sector. More grassroots unions! I want to see a Union of Walmart Workers! I want to see a Union of Party Clowns! I want to see guilds and unions of all stripes. There is no reason for them to not have equal footing with employers.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Nothing more than a smear article and look how many people give it flags and stars - without stopping to really think it through.

Oh, and I heard Walker sometimes wears blue socks. Let's all bash him for that, too.

Deny ignorance is definitely disabled on this thread.

edit on 3/8/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
without stopping to really think it through.

Think what through?

That it is a political ad hominem is irrelevant to me.
What is relevant is that he openly admits to hearing voices.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

without stopping to really think it through.

Think what through?

That it is a political ad hominem is irrelevant to me.
What is relevant is that he openly admits to hearing voices.

My point about deny ignorance being disabled, exactly.

What did you think, for example, about the stories of Clinton walking around the White House listening for ghostly advice from his predecessors on how to deal with his issues?

Sounds just as weird to me. You OK with it?

Thanks for contributing.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

What did you think, for example, about the stories of Clinton walking around the White House listening for ghostly advice from his predecessors on how to deal with his issues?

No, I'm not okay with it.
The less kooks we have in government the better off we all are.
I presume you believe this is a partisan issue for me.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Of course.

If it wasn't, why would you be here adding your 2 cents?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Of course.

Not everybody is a mindless drone who sees only left and right. My word, to just come out and admit it like you just did is alarming to me. It's not okay to be a sucker that believes partisanship actually has a basis in reality.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Of course.

I started the thread because I have a problem with religious psychotics holding public office. I don't care if they're on the left or the right.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Key-Minder

Here's a God-less man who recently STABBED a football player.

"A Lombard man who spent time in prison for attempted murder was held on $250,000 bail Monday after being charged with stabbing a North Central College football player working at a Naperville bar early Sunday."

articles.chicagotribune.com... ootball

Seriously? That is the tact you want to take?

Well here is the Lords Resistance Army in Congo..These folks just love God...

They are best known for torturing and raping children.

Enough with the crap that believing in God is a moral hall pass.

The LRA is accused of widespread human rights violations, including murder, abduction, mutilation, sexual enslavement of women and children and forcing children to participate in hostilities.

The Lord's Resistance Army has the distinction of having the youngest soldier, only five years old, forced to fight with small arms.

One of the earliest mass abductions happened in 1987 when the LRA attacked the Sacred Hearts Girls Boarding School in the town of Gulu. They attacked again a year later and have attacked numerous schools since then.

During an interview with IRIN, Vincent Otti was asked about the LRA's vision of an ideal government, to which he responded

"Lord’s Resistance Army is just the name of the movement, because we are fighting in the name of God. God is the one helping us in the bush. That’s why we created this name, Lord’s Resistance Army. And people always ask us, are we fighting for the [biblical] Ten Commandments of God. That is true – because the Ten Commandments of God is the constitution that God has given to the people of the world.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Resistance_Army

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Nothing more than a smear article and look how many people give it flags and stars - without stopping to really think it through.

Oh, and I heard Walker sometimes wears blue socks. Let's all bash him for that, too.

Deny ignorance is definitely disabled on this thread.

Deny Ignorance? It blows my mind how you simply claim crap without ever researching it.

Wiki has over 60 sources listed supporting this info including Walkers own website.

Walker was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado, to Llew Walker, a Baptist minister, and Pat (Fitch) Walker, a bookkeeper.The family moved to Plainfield, Iowa, and when Scott was ten years old, to Delavan, Wisconsin, a town of about 8,000, where his father became a prominent preacher.

Walker has stated that he is "100% pro-life" meaning that he opposes abortion in all circumstances including in cases of rape, incest, or to save the life of the mother.

He supports abstinence-only sex education in the public schools, and opposes state supported clinical services that provide birth control and testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases to teens under the age of 18 without parental consent.

Walker ...attends a non-denominational Evangelical Christian church in Wauwatosa.

en.wikipedia.org...(politician)

And this bit is funny..

He enrolled at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1986.

During his sophomore year, he ran for president of the student government, but lost to a write-in candidate after he was cited for campaign rules violations.

He attended college for four years, working part-time for IBM selling warranties and earning a grade point average in the C's. He did not complete a degree

How did this dolt become Govenor?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

So ...

Which of your "research items" when compared to current and past elected officials disqualifies Walker to be governor?

IF - and that's a big if - you were somehow able to step back far enough to look at this (or any?) issue objectively, I truly believe you'd see how you've once again let emotion cloud reason.

If you stepped back far enough on this issue, I believe you'd see that you have gone from simply disagreeing with political decisions made in Wisconsin to now almost frantically engaging in a personal witch hunt.

I'd like to still believe that doing so has not become SOP for democrats whenever something doesn't go their way. Care to prove me right?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

You know the moment that people start acting like their current actions are inspired by God, is the moment you come to realize they're absolutely insane.

I remember having to put up with it from my Mother and Stepfather, but its even more frightening when people in Government claim they are doing God's work.

Makes me shudder.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Of course.

I started the thread because I have a problem with religious psychotics holding public office. I don't care if they're on the left or the right.

Then you've left a bunch of current and former office holders off your list.

Why?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Key-Minder

Yes, because all people who commit crimes are "Godless."

Seems like someone is failing to mention the people who are inspired to commit murder in God's name.

But those people aren't real Christians are they? So they can hardly be used as an example.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Maybe I am overly cynical (I have been accused of this before), but whenever I here a politician boasting of their faith, I'm seeing their team of political analysts behind them that have analyzed the recent poll data and conclude that it would garner them support from a particular voting demographic.

Politicians (most of them) are vote sluts. They will say anything if they think it will increase their campaign finance account and/or their voter base.

Now, if he is really following the orders of a voice in his head... he should probably seek medical help.

the Billmeister

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

When are people going to stop acting like being Republican or Democrat makes a difference? It doesn't.

Not everything is a partisan issue.

If you are a Republican you are wasting your time.

If you are a Democrat you are wasting your time.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Then you've left a bunch of current and former office holders off your list.

Why?

Can't get 'em all and Walker is not the first one I've illuminated. If you have some others you'd prefer to bring to light, post them and I'll get to them or you can start your own thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Key-Minder
reply to post by Liquesence
"A homeless man has been stabbed to death in the Queens district of New York. Police believe the 31-year-old man was killed when he tried to stop a woman being attacked. A video obtained by the popular US tabloid New York shows Hugo Alfredo Tale-Yax, an immigrant from Guatemala, bleeding to death on the sidewalk. It seems the hearts of New Yorkers were not filled with pity last Sunday night as they walked on by without coming to his assistance.Tale-Yax’s killer is still on the loose."

that was a good post, if the homeless man was a stabbed kitten or a dog, there would have been so many calls to 9/11 that it probably would have shorted the system.

there would have been a dozen police cars, ambulance's and firetrucks plus 15 reporters for the 6 o'clock news.

edit on 8-3-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join