It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING : Lisa Nelson COREXIT BP OIL Spill Victim DIED On March 7, 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

What makes you think that you won't develop any?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

They've already been apparent. There are many fishermen getting very ill. Are you simply not aware of this?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Suggestion,.
if someone had the time to invest in this,.
search for others that are sick or have perished
Due to BPs carelessness.

www.newser.com...
abcnews.go.com...
www.wdsu.com...
slumz.boxden.com...
www.youtube.com...
articles.nydailynews.com...

For all you guys who protect your masters well, you need not worry, BP is finding a way to get around being sued for killing our people.

I hear tons of justification in here...
"Oh, to my knowledge, corexit doesn't contain anything that most household cleaners don't." Is that your defense? The difference is folks, we're not outside spraying bleach, dawn, or windex into our drinking water and down the throats of the animals that we intend to eat, drink, and swim with. BP DID. They did it on OUR LAND because of THEIR MISTAKE. And Halliburton screwed this world huge not once, but twice. They did the concreting that caused BOTH explosions in Australia and the Gulf of Mexico. Then we contracted the same idiots who caused the spill to clean it. MARVELOUS. Now that's what you call "cornering the market."
edit on 9-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: correction...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon

Explosions in Australia? When and where was this?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Mycoplamic pneumonia does not cause hemmorhaging under the skin like she had. Mycoplasmic pneumonia is a convenient answer for something they don't understand, and something they don't want to understand due to the implications of the acceptance of it.

Yes, detergents cause the same actions and that is how they work. No, we do not inhale aerosolized versions of common household detergents. No, we do not swallow it, or eat it, or get it into our mucous membranes. People exposed to Corexit did, do , and will in the future. That is why they are bleeding. That is why they are sick. That is why they are dying.

There is research out there that backs this up, but folks don't want to see the truth, because once again, the implications of doing so are more than most can handle. This is not going to go away folks. This is the future, at least the short -term one. Pun intended.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I wanted to share some information with everyone on this topic. I live in the Florida Panhandle area. There is at least 1 Dr who is treating people with illnesses like Lisa's. During blood testing by Dr Soto a man who was not part of the clean-up effort and lived 100 miles inland in Alabama had high levels of toxic chemicals in his blood.
If a man who had not been near the beach during the clean-up and lives 100 miles inland has toxic amounts of chemicals then you KNOW clean-up workers are saturated. Here's some videos:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory: Gulf Oil Spill (Full Episode)
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

The information is available, it is just not being reported by the main stream media. If you live in this area or have loved ones who do, please educate yourself & others.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
They don't care if Corexit is highly toxic, it will just speed up their plans for the "relocation" (eradication) of people in the area so that they can turn it into an oil state. Apparently there is a project (backed by millions if not billions of $$) dealing with specifically that idea. I know it won't be to everyone's taste, but watch the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory episode that deals with the oil spill and you'll know what i'm talking about.

You can find this episode, along with all episodes of said show on my blog, plus many more conspiracy videos and documentaries.

[promotional link removed]

edit on 3/19/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
RIP: ( i hope her family sues B P amococo and governemnt and the manufacturer of corexit...might as well sue exon as well, sinceir ead here, they have or deal with the stuff. could have come form them too.
I will NEVER bu , EVER amocco, BP or quickstar gasoline again, ( quickstar is amocco). as well as mobil or exxon gas, or oil.
you guys read in news yesterday, millions? of dead fish washed up in CA? maybe it was coretix that did it. i would not and will never eat seafood again ever..knowing our oceans have been contaminated with this stuff, let alone radiation from past atomic bombs, (from islands slowly de radiating, it goes out in the current over time).
i had pbenmmonia, when i was 18, 1993. started smoking around october that year. me and freinds i re connecte with, would go at late night, into a run down field off I 95. thier was a small lake of stagnant water, old rusted cranes wede climb up, and an old abandoned water pump house, we went donw 2 floors, opened door, only too find the lower levels were full to te stairs with water.
well, i got sick. bacterial infection. lungs filled up about 70% with thick crayon yellow mucus, and had to go hospitol for a few weeks for treatment. i survived* so to speak, but doctors did tell me to quit smoking, and pbnemmonia weakens yuor lungs, even though theyve healed, its not 100%. so later i can sucumb to it agian as i get older. man that was a pita to deal with!
but this woman,...thier was no reason her life or anyoens shold have gotten ill or died, all becaue of a governement okyd carcinogen. i hope her family takes BP amoccoa CNN and beyond for justice. bp shoul jsut fold shop now..and hopefuly soon exxonmobil.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lazimodo

From what I gathered she wasn't diagnosed via testing, rather the doctor speculated because of his diagnosis of two patients earlier in the day.

Bruising, facial swelling. her throat closing up? You think that's pneumonia? Give me a break!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Those bruises and her face. My heart breaks, after watchin that video. I had been readin where people have been getting sick but I did not realise. I feel so much right now.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
My best friend's 26 year-old son went down to help with the clean up in Louisiana ... a month later he was dead and his family still hasn't been given a cause of death, only that David had an enlarged heart. When his Dad mentioned to someone where his son had been, the man responded, "That oil killed your son!"

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
My best friend's 26 year-old son went down to help with the clean up in Louisiana ... a month later he was dead and his family still hasn't been given a cause of death, only that David had an enlarged heart. When his Dad mentioned to someone where his son had been, the man responded, "That oil killed your son!"

guys tweet this story and post on FB wall..lets make this huge...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Its a sad sad story, showing, that we the people are being stept on, crushed into to the toxins and killed for the financial gain of corporations. Thtas what it boils down to, and it is not going to become better withour actions from our side...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I have lived close to the gulf all my life, as of now I am about an hour away. When all of this happened it felt as if the air was harder to breathe in. Like a lack of oxygen. Now the feeling isnt as bad unless I have just become used to it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Also seems like this has something to do with the birds, fish, etc. At this rate I would not be suprised if humans are not extinct within the next 50 years.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ConsentioExpono

That is VERY alarming thanks for sharing. I too live about 100 miles from the gulf, maybe my family and I should go get tested. What I would like to know is how much of this stuff is out there. That plus crude oil, but the shrimp are safe to eat...what a load.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

I totally agree with you 100%. All we can do as a nation is unite and take down these corrupt pos companies. But, in reality I just feel like an ant.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qcuailon

They've already been apparent. There are many fishermen getting very ill. Are you simply not aware of this?

I'm aware of what I have seen on Youtube, OilspillLaw, and ATS, but I live on the Gulf Coast, and I know many fishermen, and many men that leased their boats and crews out for the cleanup, and I have not heard a single personal story about illness. I swam in the Gulf last year a couple of times, and I often eat Gulf Seafood. I have two avid Gulf Tournament Fishermen that currently work for me, and both of them eat Gulf Seafood daily. They are not sick. I ate a nice large Sheepshead from one of the tournaments about a week ago, and it was delicious.

I have dialed back my Oyster and Shrimp consumption, and I am worried that things are going to get worse. I think there is serious damage in the Gulf, but it will take many years to see how badly the sealife has been impacted.

I don't think there are any widespread health concerns for humans at this time. If there were, I would be hearing about it. For people in my area the Gulf means everything. It is our livelihoods, our entertainment, our comforter, our landscape, our history, if people were having widespread problems it would be readily apparent.

I also happen to have a degree in Chemistry, and through the works of CloudsintheSky and Paxnatus I know the regular and the proprietary ingredients in Corexit. I have also read the entire MSDS for Corexit. I don't believe Corexit poses any damage from skin contact unless it is concentrated or extremely prolonged contact. It may pose some breathing hazards, and combined with oil it definitely poses toxicity problems for the sealife.

I am not saying this woman's illness is not related, because it could be, she may have been directly exposed and inhaled the vapors or liquid, or she may have been extra sensitive to it, or she may have had a minor infection that was opportunistic, so it is possible her illness was somehow related, but the illness is not widespread. I can guarantee that the illness is not widespread along here.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I am inclined to agree (although we can’t know for certain of course.) Also, she indicates that she was on a lot of steroids. She says "enough prednisone to kill a horse." If she had an acute mycoplasma infection, the steroids would have reduced her ability to recover from it. She said she had been to the doctor many times. She started to say she had seen five different doctors, and then corrected herself, saying that she had been five times. I wonder if she saw different doctors and, believing her previous diagnosis and treatment were wrong and ineffective, neglected to mention them.

I can't believe any physician worth their salt would prescribe a steroid to someone with a standing diagnosis of pneumonia, except in very specific circumstances where respiratory function was severely impaired. The swelling in her face makes me wonder if she was also experiencing Cushing's due to the prednisone."Enough steroids to kill a horse" is a lot I would imagine.

I'm not dismissing the possibility of a link to Corexit. I'm just exploring possibilities. Whatever the case, may she rest in peace and may her loved ones find some comfort.

edit on 3/9/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
While BP and it's cohorts was responsible
for the spill, Obama helped cover it up.
That makes him just as guilty as they are.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join