It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - The President Of The World.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Yemen president challenges Obama on Arab unrest

(Reuters) - Yemen's President Ali Abdullah Saleh chastised Washington on Tuesday for its criticism of Arab leaders' responses to regional unrest, asking U.S. President Barack Obama if he was "president of the world."

"Every day we hear a statement from Obama saying 'Egypt you can't do this, Tunisia don't do that'," Saleh said in a speech at Sanaa University -- a rallying point in the capital for protests that have now swept across the Arabian Peninsula state.

"What do you have to do with Egypt? Or with Oman? ...Are you president of the United States, or president of the world?"
Reuters.com

Foreign Minister: A Western plot to divide the Libyans

The Libyan Foreign Minister Musa Kusa accused Western powers on Monday of trying to divide Libya through contact with the armed opposition forces in the east of the country.

The minister said at a news conference in Tripoli, it is clear that Western nations relate to opponents in the east of Libya and that there is a conspiracy to divide Libya.

He said bowing to the era of British colonialism in the past, adding that the first countries that have contacted someone who he described as separatists are Britain, France and the United States.
AllVoices.com

It seems to me that the real dictators, despots, tyrants, are those western empires, who want to interfere in the process of establishment of an healthy democratic system. The western powers always had a wide array of vested interests in Asian countries, they colonized them for economic exploitation in the colonial era, and are always trying to set up their big corporations in Asian countries to pilfer and exploit their rich mineral resources and economical wealth, this is the main reason behind the poverty stricken and pathetic state of most African and Asian countries.

Their have been talks on ATS, about Asians hating America and Vice Verse. Being an Asian I can tell people of the west for sure, that Asians hate America and other western countries.But we don't hate American people and other western people, we hate your western governments. The reason being simple, we don't want Monsanto's, Codex Alimentarius, McDonalds and foreign energy companies etc. to plunder our resources and stash our wealth in Swiss bank accounts. We want to be left alone, We don't want your foreign aid, We have plenty of our own resources, which we will be able to use for the well-being of our own people, only when you will leave.

The very existence of Pro and Anti government protesters in this popular uprising in the middle east, tells a whole different story :

Gaddafi supporters here blame foreign media for exacerbating the current unrest. In addition, they accuse foreign fighters, namely al-Qaeda, for stirring turmoil in the country. "These men who are fighting aren't Libyan," says Saleh, a businessman. "They are foreigners trying to create problems in our country." Source.

"I want to send a very clear message to those who are around Colonel Gadhafi. It is their choice to make how they operate moving forward and they will be held accountable for whatever violence continues to take place there." said the US President. Source.

If someone focus on the role of Al-Qaeda in these uprisings, It would become clear to him, that this whole turmoil in the middle east, was shaped and executed right from the beginning by western powers. And at the center of it, lies the fight for control over rich mineral resources of the middle-east.

What do you think, Why western presidents act like world presidents.
edit on 8/3/11 by vinay86 because: Thanks For Reading.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I agree.. It is sad how people today still think that we are hated because of our "freedom". Empires become big and powerful by conquering and exploiting.. Period.

Deebo

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Russian FM to US: Don't stir up protests in Middle East

LONDON — Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Tuesday that the US and Western allies should not stir up pro-democracy protests in the Middle East following the uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia. After meeting with members of Britain's government, Lavrov warned against any attempts by other nations to fuel public dissent.

In response to a question about remarks made by US President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Lavrov said Russia believed it was wrong for nations to encourage others to "impose democracy, or some specific pattern, and we hear such encouragement."
jpost.com

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Puppets of Zionism and Freemasonry

Due to orchestrated misinformation which has been overwhelmingly diffused worldwide over many successive decades, the global public opinion has been left in mysteries as regards the root causes of the interminable Middle Eastern conflicts.

To destroy the Ottoman Empire, the Freemasonic, Anti-Christian regimes of England and France introduced a wide range of tactics, establishing a link between the academic disciplines of Humanities (mainly specialized in the various provinces of the Ottoman Empire, Iran and Mogul India) and the political - military intelligence. From this successfully financed project emanated many fake terms that did not exist before and are indeed by themselves meaningless.

Useless to add that ethnic amalgamation did not truly take place following the Islamic expansion, as the Freemasonic Anglo-French forgers have long pretended, because the Arabs, who moved out of Hedjaz and settled in various parts of the early Caliphate, were very few if compared with the local populations. The total population of Arabia at the times of Prophet Muhammad was less than the population of just one significant Egyptian, Aramaean, Persian or Roman city.

This reality has been systematically kept under silence by the Anglo-French Freemasonic academia (the Orientalists) and diplomacy.
Source.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Obama is the leader of the 3rd ranking economic power fighting a war from the comfortable offices in DC like he's playing HALO on a video.
The real world doesn't apply to Obama. Obama lives in an ivory tower surrounded by suplicants in the government and the media, fawning over every inarticulate dropping that falls from his mouth.

Of course, that is just my humble opinion.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It's about time people started saying this about the POTUS. Very refreshing! Let's face it, Obama's grip on his own country is tenuous at best; let alone the world. I can understand the Arab nations in this instance. If America wasn't plundering the place for natural resources, I'm sure the POTUS wouldn't give a rats... The truth of the matter is that this type of commentary on the ME is purely about self interests.

IRM

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I agree and I think that every Nation should shut their doors, quit answering their phones, and most of all close the pocketbooks. It is high time the Nation of Greed discontinue sucking off of the World and quit introducing themselves as defenders of Freedom.

America sends billions outwardly and barely a trickle remains for her own people; one day it will all come to a head "over there" and we will have nothing but the broken roads and broken dreams of our previous Generation. It never was about American Freedoms and Opportunities for Americans, it was about filling the pockets of the Elite.

We are going to rebuild the World for Democracy, No, it is more like Demonocracy!

The wealthy few who have manipulated the masses will find that they are served a platter of cold emptiness one day because they themselves sold-off their own to this Demonic Force; they have forgotten how to care enough to preserve what integrity they might have had that would have led them down the right Path to a Righteous Life.

It always amazes me that a man only lives a moment in Time yet he is willing to sacrifice all others for the opportunity to be immortal, when in fact immortality is lost by such actions, not gained.

I give all Nations permission to let America go, simply shut the doors, stop answering the phones, and reject the Whore of Babylon so that the Great Harlot will die. The real people will step forward and take charge when the ashes settle and then there will be true Leaders upon this Earth. I believe this wholeheartedly, because first and foremost we are Earthlings.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

No,no,no,dear,not president of the world,
puppet of the world!The real power will be
hidden away in secrecy.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It's about time people started saying this about the POTUS. Very refreshing!

I had to lmao when I read that from the
Yemen's President.

That was an equivalent of a good swift
kick to the groin.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It's about time people started saying this about the POTUS. Very refreshing!

I had to lmao when I read that from the
Yemen's President.

That was an equivalent of a good swift
kick to the groin.

PMSL... and dare I say, quite the marksman! We're talking infeasibley small testicles here!

IRM

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

No,no,no,dear,not president of the world, puppet of the world!The real power will be hidden away in secrecy.

And those men hidden in secrecy, are actually cowards and their powers are nothing but making puppets through mind control, Hypnosis, chicanery etc. Though those men have created secret societies and created puppets like obama to act for them. They never show their faces to their own cult members. They are one of the biggest capitalist gangs in the world, who are hungry for wealth and power. They call themselves Freemasons.
And their Motto Is.

Making Good Men Better.

What About Bad Men. If they could Impart good moral values to criminal, Rapists, Thiefs etc. world would be a safer and much better place. They are not stone masons so they can allow females too, as they are much better suited for teaching moral ethics and charity work.

Oh, I forgot they don't want good men in their cult, they want bad men, who are ready to commit mass genocides, and of-course females don't get manipulated easily so they can't become an excellent Manchurian candidate.
edit on 10/3/11 by vinay86 because: Content.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Who Enslaved America

While many Americans, Know that their presidents and politicians had been; and are part of various secret societies like freemasonry. And many of them surprisingly, praise these secret societies. But, have they ever wondered how these secret societies entered America. Through brotherly love or brotherly violence. I can say for sure about freemasonry, that it infiltrated America through colonization i.e. after enslaving and murdering people and pillaging from America for profits, and then finally making America their permanent home.

Freemasonry In America

Freemasonry came to America with the colonists in 16th century, they established military lodges in America.

Masonry arrived in the Colonies in 1682 when John Skene of Aberdeen Lodge, came to Burlington, New Jersey. Nothing much more is known of him. Over the next 50 years Colonial Freemasons exercised the immemorial right of Masons to form a lodge and make Masons. Coil reports evidence that although no chartered lodge existed in the Colonies, a lodge was held in King’s Chapel in Boston in 1720, and that the Boston News Letter for May 25, 1727 gave a detailed account of the Grand Lodge meeting in London. source.

It was during this period, 1670-1759, that Freemasonry seriously came to North Amer- ica. English, Irish and Scottish Military Lodges brought it with them. Its concepts slowly caught on with the thinking men in the colonies. Source.

Let's look at another masonic website. Why Freemason colonists from Europe and England came to America ?

The answer is that man will dare any hardship to obtain freedom. Most of our pioneers came to America to escape religious persecution. The desire to worship in their own manner, to establish homes and businesses, and to achieve security is always strong. mastermason

You can see how they try to conceal the truth about how they murdered native Americans and then thousands in American revolution, "to obtain freedom" or to enslave and kill people, my answer to this gentleman is.....

This British colonization of America caused dramatic upheaval among the indigenous civilizations in the Americas, both directly through British military force and indirectly through cultural disruption and introduced diseases. Relations between the colonists and natives varied between trade and conflict. Many of the indigenous societies had developed a warrior class and had a long history of warfare. en.wikipedia.org...

There were many free-masonic houses of England like House of Hanover, House Of Windsor etc. who killed many native Americans and several others during the American revolution. And the haunting fact is several leaders who were seemingly opposing colonization of America were also Freemasons like Robert Livingston and founding fathers like George Washington, Benjamin Franklin etc. and their is a long list of them.

You can see colonial history of Asia and africa, you will find freemasonry infiltrated in those countries through colonialism i.e. by the use of force. They plundered those countries and took their trillions of dollars of wealth with them, and also managed to establish their lodges, which are continuously installing puppets in the governments of those countries since the colonial era. This is the reason why these countries have widespread poverty. And the third world always remains third world.

George Washington was the first Free-masonic puppet president of America. People today are raising their their voices against oppressive governments, which is good. But the real source of this oppression is those secret societies, which are just a gang of capitalists, who are hungry for wealth and power. I would like to see people standing against them in America and in the world, because only then we will be able to achieve, real permanent freedom and happiness.
edit on 10/3/11 by vinay86 because: America you should wake up , because you are the only hope for the third world people.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

France recognises rebels as Libya's government

TONY JONES, PRESENTER: France has officially recognised the Libyan opposition's national council as the country's only legitimate representation.

The recognition is a boost for the Libyan rebels, who've repeatedly called for a no-fly zone over the country, something NATO and the EU will discuss in talks about to begin in Brussels.
Source.

France recognizes who are rebels, and the rebels were calling for No-Fly Zone. Does it makes any sense.

This is what is called manipulation and cover-up, earlier we were hearing UN, NATO, US and France itself calling for No-fly Zone. And guess what under the guise of No-Fly Zone, they are right now dropping bombs everywhere in Libya.

Libyans to fight if West imposes no-fly zone

(Reuters) - The Libyan people will take up arms against Western powers if they seek to enforce a no-fly zone in the country's airspace, Muammar Gaddafi said.

President Barack Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron agreed in a telephone call "to press forward with planning, including at NATO, on the full spectrum of possible responses, including surveillance, humanitarian assistance, enforcement of the arms embargo, and a no-fly zone."

Gaddafi repeated earlier claims that the revolt was inspired by foreign al Qaeda militants who have paid young men and freed prisoners to fight with them.

He said Western governments and media had been fooled by al Qaeda propaganda into believing that government forces had unleashed violence on Libyan people.
Source.
Again the question persists, what does Obama, Britain etc. have to do with this uprising. Wishing for well being of the people of Libya is justified, but intervening in this people's revolution is unacceptable. I think Gaddafi has been made into a scapegoat by the western leaders. He might have passed oppressing laws against the people, and he needs to go.

And a peaceful transition was possible, but now the situation has gone out of control. I don't think so that, Gaddafi has employed any mercenaries or goons against the people of Libya or he has carried out any air strikes on his people.

As I have said in the OP, the presence of al-queda in this uprising, tells a whole different story.
edit on 10/3/11 by vinay86 because: Content.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

US must be at centre of new world order: PM

Prime Minister Julia Gillard has stressed the importance of the United States remaining a military and economic power in the Asia-Pacific, saying that, just as it was indispensable during the Cold War, so, too, would it be indispensable in the new world.

Ms Gillard said the rise of India and China would concentrate global strategic and economic weight in the region.

The shift would far outstrip the consequences of the current upheaval in the Middle East and would "define our times".
Source.

Another politician acting as a world leader. What is happening these days, is the shift of power from US, UK etc. to India, China, Middle-east, africa and other Asian countries. We are living in the times of Imperial Hegemony. It is just the shift of power we are witnessing, but their is suffering involved with every shift. But the Imperialists care only about profits and power.
edit on 11/3/11 by vinay86 because: Content.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Yeah , Obamanation is a Legend in his Own Mind..........

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

This woman and her party the Labor party are in the sewers Poll wise.
Please disregard what she has to say as she won't be around long.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Obama urged to recognise Libya's oppn National Council

Press Trust of India / Washington March 12, 2011, 13:48 IST
As pro-Gaddafi forces continued their assault on rebels in Libya, top US Senators have asked President Barack Obama to take "meaningful actions" against the country's regime before it is too late, including through imposition of a no-fly zone and recognition of the opposition National Council.

The US should take actions like "the imposition of a no fly zone, recognition of the Transitional National Council as the legitimate government of Libya, and provide assistance to them that will help them prevail in their fight against (Muammar) Gaddafi," Senators John McCain and Joe Lieberman, said in a joint statement.
Source.

The US Intervention in Libya might happen, but people of Libya are not calling for it and neither Obama, the puppeteer who is operating Obama, wants to entertain himself. The press is doing a good job in twisting the facts, we know that people of the middle-east hate America, they won't call America for anything, not in a million years that could happen.

edit on 12/3/11 by vinay86 because: Content.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Obama discusses Libya options with Danish PM

Washington, March 15 (DPA) US President Barack Obama and Danish Prime Minister Lars Loekke Rasmussen discussed options to 'tighten the noose' on Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi at a White House meeting.

'We both share the view that Mr. Gaddafi has lost legitimacy and he needs to leave, and that we as an international community have to speak firmly against any violence that's directed at civilians,' Obama said Monday.

The US and its NATO allies have not ruled out military action, including establishing a no-fly zone to ground Gaddafi's air force. The US and EU have enacted sanctions against Gaddafi's regime to further isolate him and pressure him to leave office.
Source.
All the BRIC countries are opposing this no-fly zone, why can't Obama learn from them. It seems like US has infinite amount of tax payer money. It is already engaged in two wars against terrorism, and has totally devastated those countries.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Obama's favorite pizza is cheese pizza. To get other toppings, he would have to make a decision...pepperoni and sausage might be too spicy or greasy...jalapeno would be too hot to handle... a white pizza is too far fringe and might be criticized... ham and pineapple... not centrist enough to try and fool the right....so he gets cheese. The other choice is the monster trashcan with everything...try to please everyone and pleases no one.

This is how Obama runs the US and how he drives US foreign policy. He'll talk for days about how great the pizza will be, expounds about all of the potential, how inspiring it will be...and then he orders cheese...and when no one at the table wants a cheese pizza...he orders it anyway and tells them they will eat it.

Everybody at the table tells him to go screw hisself, and they start getting up one by one and ordering their own pizza, or just ignorring hime, or they just get up and leave all together....akas Obamacare.

And when the table next to his, full of his so-called friends catches on fire... he orders them a cheese pizza to console them and says nothing else...works on his final four picks.

Yes, we have a safe no balls cheese pizza president that still doesn't know that the King has no clothes... but everyone in the room knows and we are all awaiting his first slice of hot napalm magma flowing cheese pizza sliding off the crust and onto his no clothes wearing lap in 2012.

new topics

top topics

join