It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Glowing Object above Kazakistan skies. An Alien Spaceship?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I really don't know what it is this great fireball that descend from the high atmosphere. This sighting come from Kazakistan (presumed). And it is really strange! A hoax? A meteor? A "missile" failure? Space debris? Or an Alien Spaceship shot down? What I find intriguing are: its tail, the shining four objects and the "Cross" at the end of the video.

Video Analisys

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
How strange it may be it was a rocket launch. (=

But the blinking lights are very strange...

Maybe I am wrong...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This has been discussed widely in another thread, I think it was a rocket seration booster.

link   
I'll let zorgon do the talking here

Originally posted by zorgon
Oh good grief.... not you too? When will you people learn what a Russian rocket launch looks like?

No UFO interference, no missile falling... it is a NORMAL Progress supply ship to ISS. What you are seeing is the stage separation, not interference.

Here is the ORIGINAL, from Baikonur Cosmodrome, not some Youtube HACK job

Progress M-03M (35) Lift Off from Baikonur to the ISS (HD)

I think it is time I take a break from ATS... no one even bothers to think anymore... I have posted this same original video in the other "UFO" spiral threads but yawl still think its a UFO ... dang its not even a SPIRAL

I think my grass needs cutting...

link   
Anyone already considered it could be both?

- They "spot" and "unknown" object
- They (try) shoot it with a rocket

Result: These strange pictures.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps
How strange it may be it was a rocket launch. (=

But the blinking lights are very strange...

Maybe I am wrong...

I personally thought it was debris/crystals falling away and the light of the large falling object reflecting off them.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by studio500

WTF, too many blinky triangles.

Do we have an updated thread showing all the blinky triangles in all the vids lately?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The first video looks like one of those triangle craft things entering the atmosphere at a bad angle burning up and then? haha idk

edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Just so this thread doesn't run for days on end...

This is the Russian rocket Progress M-03M during stage separation.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The 'flaming fall back to Earth' is indeed what it looks like to viewers, but
it is an illusion of perspective that in the early days of the Space Age
even freaked out the rocket scientists. In hindsight, logic says that
this is what rockets headed for low orbit WILL look like. And they do.

Here's an explanation:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Thanks to all.

It is the Progress rocket re-entry.

But what about the blinking objects that shine sincronized in triangular shape?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I believe that this is a rocket launch. It should be fairly easy to determine what it was if we can get the exact location and time.

Here is what we are seeing. The first video shows the flames from the main engines and boosters. It appears to be coming down in the video, but that is just perspective, it is actually passing over head, and gaining altitude. The first "flash" is the brun out of solid rocket boosters. A couple of seconds later, another flash and 3 things seperate. Those are the solid rocket boosters, you can see them peel off. The boosters are still moving FAST, and continue to follow the rocket upword and downrange, which is now on main engines, for some time, tumbling as they drop in speed. The rocket then reaches an altitude which it enters sunlight, that is why it brighttens quickly. You can still see the boosters trailing it, and blinking. The blinking is caused by the sunlight hitting reflective surfaces as they tumble. At this time the rocket is getting into some serously thin atmosphere, the exhaust fans out as it gets higher, creating a bubble like appearance. The cross effect may be from stablizing thrusters at 4 positions on the rocket. The video ends before main engine cut off, and orbit is reached.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I believe that this is a rocket launch. It should be fairly easy to determine what it was if we can get the exact location and time.

Here is what we are seeing. The first video shows the flames from the main engines and boosters. It appears to be coming down in the video, but that is just perspective, it is actually passing over head, and gaining altitude. The first "flash" is the brun out of solid rocket boosters. A couple of seconds later, another flash and 3 things seperate. Those are the solid rocket boosters, you can see them peel off. The boosters are still moving FAST, and continue to follow the rocket upword and downrange, which is now on main engines, for some time, tumbling as they drop in speed. The rocket then reaches an altitude which it enters sunlight, that is why it brighttens quickly. You can still see the boosters trailing it, and blinking. The blinking is caused by the sunlight hitting reflective surfaces as they tumble. At this time the rocket is getting into some serously thin atmosphere, the exhaust fans out as it gets higher, creating a bubble like appearance. The cross effect may be from stablizing thrusters at 4 positions on the rocket. The video ends before main engine cut off, and orbit is reached.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Dang, it posted multiple times. Sorrry about that. Mods, please remove the duplicates.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Lolz ... why would a alien craft want to go to kazakstan ..?? haven't they seen Borat yet
..??

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Thanks to all.

It is the Progress rocket re-entry.

You got it backwards again. It is a launch, not a re-entry.

Try standing on your head, you'll get a better view.

Just teasing. Seriously, be a little less over-confident in your proclamations
about stuff you don't know enough about, and work on learning more.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Why don't people read the whole thread before replying?

Seriously, its less than a page long.

Just trying to stop people both being lazy and looking a little stupid when they either claim its something its not as proved earlier in the thread or just repeat almost the same right answer but without half the proper details.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It is more likely a meteor processed by those little spheres
to not strike the ground.
edit on 8-3-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Just so this thread doesn't run for days on end...

This is the Russian rocket Progress M-03M during stage separation.

I predict nobody will read enough of the thread to get at your post, still they will go and comment about possible explanations, even if it has been already explained several times on this first page, the thread will grow fat and lazy and continue for days and days... until someone else finds the same video on youtube and starts another thread about it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join