It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Caravan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hello, I want to share with you something disturbing that I just read on CNN online. It's about a group of people going around the country on a mission of Doom.

I guess if you have enough conviction about something, you must feel the need to try and save the world.

I dunno.

Project Caravan CNN

The next link is to their website directly

Project Caravan

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
i feel like they are reporting this so when at the last minute your friend tells you to get the # out of here to safety you will think of the crazy doomsdayers and laugh. conditioning of sorts?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

Their reporting of this has nothing to do with it. Do a search for "May 21' - on here or on the internet, doesn't matter. Either will give you many sites/pages spreading fear of yet another predicted apocalypse.

If you thought you had less than three perfectly healthy months to live, what would you do? Would you travel? Spend time with loved ones? Appreciate the joy life has given you?

Or would you ditch your kids and grandkids, join strangers in a caravan of RVs and travel the country warning people about the end of the world?
Apparently the 'caravan of fear' doesn't look at it in this way.^^

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
NWO caravan of fear and doom and darkness, bought and paid for. the darkness is still trying there gigie

top topics

join