It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret FBI, CIA Documents and Sex Video Tapes Found At Egypt's Terror Police Headquarters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

Originally posted by DuneKnight

I see what you are saying, but I never said CIA kill egyptians, they merely facilitate a system that perpetually oppresses people. And sure I guess the egyptian government played the US well in diverting its attention away from its human rights violations by constantly giving them info on terrorism and using US's paranoia to their benefit.

I see where you are coming from, but this is known trait of most governments

US Supports Israel but ignores human rights abuse by Israel

US ignores Darfur Genocide (multitude of reasons)

and on and on....

Remember this world revolves around money, which is sad to say the least, but strategic moves and decisions have to be made at an elitist level to which it financially benefits their country, whether it is the above or other examples like Rwanda. You could almost think of the country like a corporation. Sad when you look at the facts and start to realize that we as humans can ignore these abuses all because we are too greedy and have no interest in countries that have no resource or strategic value.

Why do you think we did not see Rwanda or Darfur on the MSM? Like we are seeing Libya and Egypt? I think you know the answer...

-Kdial1

I really hope they send that paper to the wikileaks guys!!!
twitter.com...#

But all these mentions of US Israeli/Egyptian policy remind me of the good ol' USS Liberty.

Israel had no problem knowingly and with malice aforethought, strafing our intelligence vessels with rockets and gunfire, as well as torpedoes. One could argue we shouldn't have been spying on them in the first place, but what did they have to hide? Other than the details of their grisly 6-day war with Egypt and its beginnings.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Can't wait to see who is on those tapes... Not that I want to see the tapes... but at least know who is on them.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I see what you are saying, but I never said CIA kill egyptians, they merely facilitate a system that perpetually oppresses people. And sure I guess the egyptian government played the US well in diverting its attention away from its human rights violations by constantly giving them info on terrorism and using US's paranoia to their benefit.

I see where you are coming from, but this is known trait of most governments

US Supports Israel but ignores human rights abuse by Israel

US ignores Darfur Genocide (multitude of reasons)

and on and on....

Remember this world revolves around money, which is sad to say the least, but strategic moves and decisions have to be made at an elitist level to which it financially benefits their country, whether it is the above or other examples like Rwanda. You could almost think of the country like a corporation. Sad when you look at the facts and start to realize that we as humans can ignore these abuses all because we are too greedy and have no interest in countries that have no resource or strategic value.

Why do you think we did not see Rwanda or Darfur on the MSM? Like we are seeing Libya and Egypt? I think you know the answer...

-Kdial1

Organisations like NATO and UN needed to be involved in bringing peace to these places if the US cant muster the courage to do it for free. I personally like the idea of a world police, no country is isolated anymore and most countries share the same interests and values now so when the s*** fits the fan like in Libya the world should unite and take a stand by helping the rebels. So what will US and others do when this happens?:
blogs.reuters.com...
africapedia.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
INtereting ina way..famous people including actors having sex on tape! what could be more interesting
seeing a beutiful woman, in amovie, very beutiful nice, professioanl, acting out like an animal behind closed doors with aman...fun to watch. and especially if thiers one on hillary clinton. woudl be nice to dig one out form soemwhere, maybe her and the presiodent of pakistan, send it too bill clinton annymously ..
ide love nothing more, than to embarrass hillary clinton. the woman is evil and means us all harm for politcal reasons. part of the bilderberg group*

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Most High level admisnitration and political figures are part of the Bilderberg group. It is an elite fraternity for politics in the 21st century. That answers to???

I doubt we would find any videos on high level politicians like Hilary, they have learned from Watergate to have their rooms electronically sweeped before entering.

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Before you get all excited about seeing celebrities having sex and all, it's just probably Condaleeza Rice and Tipi Livni again. So put it all out of your dirty, little minds and start thinking about how you can maximize you production of beets for the glory of the Homeland. Rodina!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ah we finally now know why DR Hawass quit his position

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

haha I hear he liked em old really old, like 3000 years old.

and I found this tweet by an egyptian interesting, they used to use car batteries to torture: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The thing I think that is going to send shockwaves is the videos of Politicians having sex.... I smell resignations

-Kdial1

Actually I think most Americans would be more shocked when it is revealed how many innocent people were abducted by US agencies and taken to Egypt under "extraordinary rendition" to be interrogated, tortured and eventually completely ELIMINATED from existence.

Oh yeah, the revelations are coming.

wikileaks isn't required, nor involved.

edit on 8-3-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: spelling

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

haha I hear he liked em old really old, like 3000 years old.

and I found this tweet by an egyptian interesting, they used to use car batteries to torture: twitter.com...

Car batteries were used in CIA torture and programming in project MONARCH, PAPERCLIP and MKULTRA. Apparently DC current is better than AC current during interrogations and If you find the transcripts of the interrogation techniques it explains why. I have been reading up and investigating these projects and the long term effects of mind control/interrogation techniques emlployed by the US,KGB,MI6,SS and a few others and found alot of rather strange similarities between the regimes techniques and one came come to the conclusion that these techniques can be a plauisble collusion between them all(speculation).

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
As long as the videos aren't of Charlie Sheen I'll be able to keep my food down.
Sorry had to.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If anyone comes across a decent video of a guy and totally hot girl frolicking enflagrente on on a blue rental hobie sailboat just off Ras Mohammad and Sharm el Sheikh could you please please make me a copy as she eventually ran off with my other mementoes.
I will of course compensate for any reasonable expenses
Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This tweet from egypt got me worried:

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This thread is full of win. I am really curious to see if those recent tweets are legit or not. I did a translation on the original article from that tweet and this is what it said:

Hani Barakat wrote: security expert said Khaled Mattawa that the state security apparatus is a technical sense of internal security and there is no state without internal security apparatus with a different Tzmyate. And defines its powers of parliament and therefore, the State Security in Egypt has become an organ is rejected popular and must establish an internal security concepts different after the parliamentary elections after that there has been discontent with much on the security of the state and the direction of revenge for revenge as a result of any practices unconstitutional that took place in the former regime through this device. And indicates that for the recent events it must know that there are hidden hands with interests in undermining security in Egypt. And whether the state security apparatus to burn himself to get rid of old files he wrought out that this device paralyzed since on January 28 did not hear about his ability or carrying out any arrest of any of the militants in any direction or trend since that date and if the protesters who stormed the buildings, claiming that the state security officers who executed the documents, why they burned the headquarters of the governorates and the existence of this Maiwkd hands hidden. He wrought that there is a beneficiary of the destruction of the Internal Security Agency and the insistence on humiliating and paralyze the ability of the police are represented in the top of the code of symbols Police during the earlier era, pointing out that this security vacuum, which preceded the political vacuum and vacuum-Parliamentary may lead to a state of chaos and if the in this direction is the following stage of sectarian strife and sedition are not on the level of religions, but only on the political level also, which may result in the secretion of seven to nine communities.

edit on 8-3-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Egyptians are blaming all the recent chaos on State Security, as they follow a scorched earth tactic. Others believe they are trying to make a come back. Because the alternative for them would be prison where they would no doubt get raped by all the inmates. The fact that mubarak nurtured this police state atmosphere for 30 years, he was just one piece of the puzzle, this all really was out of his control. Its like he created something more evil than he could possibly control. Anyway egyptians are planning on bringing back neighborhood watches and defeating the thugs. The army aren't reliable as of now, and all this is more likely to have them keep emergency law rather than eliminate it. And I'm not sure if this is true or not, but people have been abducted and tortured in the past days by police or State Security dressed in police uniform. They lure would be protesters through tweeter and other ways, im kinda confused about this. Not sure what is true or not, but the burning of docs started as a rumor and turned out to be true and more so what do i know.
edit on 8-3-2011 by DuneKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So which files are the US CIA torture files?

Then you have the eagle and the all seeing eye.I wonder if that represents the US and NWO ties?

edit on 8-3-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by brill

It as much of a fact as the other side of this argument is. Care to show where the US had issued orders to Egyptian Security forces to torture egyptians and kill them? They dont take orders from us, and we dont take orders from them.

The article in the OP is misleading to put it mildly. How was the US directly involved in what the article is talking about.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
So which files are the US CIA torture files?

Then you have the eagle and the all seeing eye.I wonder if that represents the US and NWO ties?

edit on 8-3-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

the all seeing eye, so scary, what does it mean? An eagle on an eye and a pyramid. Whats the symbol here? Just goes to show you how shadowy everything is and the revolution is shedding light on very dark things in the world. Thats if the revolution survives, ever since protesters stormed SS HQ in all parts of cairo and alex, thugs possibly ordered by SS have been terrorizing people and causing chaos.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by brill

It as much of a fact as the other side of this argument is. Care to show where the US had issued orders to Egyptian Security forces to torture egyptians and kill them? They dont take orders from us, and we dont take orders from them.

The article in the OP is misleading to put it mildly. How was the US directly involved in what the article is talking about.

Politics isnt about giving orders, its influence and mutual interests. The language might be different but it holds same implications. Plus can you say that US wasn't cooperating with that government fully knowing what was going on? We don't know nothing though, all this is superficial, all I know is that US benefited from Egypt's services and vice-versa.

btw, where did they get that electric shock torture device from? :

edit on 8-3-2011 by DuneKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
www.allgov.com...

One of the earliest reported collaborations was in September 1995, when American agents in Croatia helped kidnap accused Egyptian terrorist Talaat Fouad Qassem, who fled the country after participating in the assassination of Egyptian president Anwar Sadat. After interrogating him aboard a ship in the Adriatic Sea, U.S. agents delivered Qassem to their Egyptian counterparts. Qassem then disappeared for good. The CIA continued to send kidnapped suspects to Egypt, where they would submit questions to be put to the suspects. The Egyptian interrogators would use their usual techniques and then return with the answers.

After the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, the Bush administration loosened the already limited restrictions on the rendition program. According to Jane Meyer of The New Yorker, the Egyptians once returned a suspect to the U.S. wrapped head to foot in duct tape. Another suspect, who had cooperated with the Americans, reported that in Egypt he had spent days chained to a toilet while guards urinated on him.

So I guess this Egypt/CIA torture dates back to even when Clinton was in office. Bush just took it to new limits.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join