It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military at it's finest.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Let me start off by saying, I am not bashing our troops per say.. I served 3 years in the Army. But only 3 years. This is so sad though.

www.youtube.com...

Deebo

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

First he shot the parents and youngest sister while his buddies raped the oldest sister, then he comes in and rapes the oldest sister and shoots her in the head when finished. Then they all burn the bodies, and return to camp and fry chicken wings! Looks like you have to be one sick and twisted individual to join this GANG!

Straight from the vid:
"Since WWII 90% of the casualties of war are unarmed civilians 1/3rd of them children"
edit on 8-3-2011 by Naptown317 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
My heart weeps !
It really truly weeps !

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
what a moving video.
I think I had seen it before
but def worth posting again
for those who think America
stands for justice.

S&F

America needs cleansing
and it needs to start in DC.

thank you for posting this video

edit on 3/8/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naptown317
reply to post by Deebo

First he shot the parents and youngest sister while his buddies raped the oldest sister, then he comes in and rapes the oldest sister and shoots her in the head when finished. Then they all burn the bodies, and return to camp and fry chicken wings! Looks like you have to be one sick and twisted individual to join this GANG!

I would have to agree. Is why I am glad I am no longer in the military. I was in the guard before I went active duty and got activated for hurricanes, but never deployed over sea's, and glad I wasn't. Heard alot of jacked up stories from guys who were, and not just from pvt's-sgt's. 1sg and even ltc/sgm bragged about the filth they did.

Deebo

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Hate breeds hate, can't wait to see what the future holds for some of these occupied countries, as well as the immigration processes of Western countries. Looks like Israel has taken a leaf out of Hitlers book and is raping the Easts moral fortitude, but then again, you can't run a country on mere Olives and Dates

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

as troubling as those images may be, i have only this to say:

we are all going to be judged, it is not our place to judge each other.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
You know, I have mixed feelings about these video's. I could show you a video of cops torturing someone but that doesn't mean that is representative of all of them. I could show you videos of white serial killers and rapists but that doesn't make us all rapists and serial killers. Just like I can show you videos of muslim/islamic people stoning a woman to death, but again this is not representative of the 1 billion muslims because if it were the world would be in chaos (not that it's completely stable in it's current state). I think its unfair to put scary music to incidents that aren't the "norm" and call it the operating procedure of the military. YES there are people who murder, rape, and kill over there, but let me tell you something, a few of my good friends are fighting in Afghanistan and I have shown them this video. They were just as disgusted as you or me, and two of them said they would have shot their comrades dead if they ever committed such atrocious acts.

On another note, we need to have an investigative service to punish people that commit these acts, and it shouldn't be done in the US. These criminals are War Criminals just like the terrorists, throw them in guantanamo bay and never let them go just like the other war criminals (Not that all people in there are war criminals, but thats a discussion for a different day)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KevinB
You know, I have mixed feelings about these video's. I could show you a video of cops torturing someone but that doesn't mean that is representative of all of them. I could show you videos of white serial killers and rapists but that doesn't make us all rapists and serial killers. Just like I can show you videos of muslim/islamic people stoning a woman to death, but again this is not representative of the 1 billion muslims because if it were the world would be in chaos (not that it's completely stable in it's current state). I think its unfair to put scary music to incidents that aren't the "norm" and call it the operating procedure of the military. YES there are people who murder, rape, and kill over there, but let me tell you something, a few of my good friends are fighting in Afghanistan and I have shown them this video. They were just as disgusted as you or me, and two of them said they would have shot their comrades dead if they ever committed such atrocious acts.

On another note, we need to have an investigative service to punish people that commit these acts, and it shouldn't be done in the US. These criminals are War Criminals just like the terrorists, throw them in guantanamo bay and never let them go just like the other war criminals (Not that all people in there are war criminals, but thats a discussion for a different day)

I understand your point, but I was in 2 diff infantry units, and I can say for a fact that 95% of them thirst for blood. They pray and cheer to "Fk Hadji up". The brainwashing that goes on in the military is unreal. My 1sg laughed about how many dogs they shot, and they laughed at how they filled empty MnM wrappers with rocks, making kids happy thinking they were getting candy, etc.. List goes Onnnnnnnnn.

Deebo
edit on 8-3-2011 by Deebo because: add

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

No one doubts the validity of your post but neither can anyone deny the atrocities that go on in war's everywhere and perpetrated by all nations ! This does'nt make mans inhumanity to man any less horrifying !
The root of the evil is that war is big business where the rich send the poor to do theyre bidding !

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The video makes me want to start my own PMC, give an epic speech, similar to the woman in the video and then f*** up the US military machine. GRRRR!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

Is there a video that is not edited when people give their answerrs?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KevinB
These criminals are War Criminals just like the terrorists, ...

I have a strong suspicion, given the inside job of 9/11, that there really are no "terrorists" - except the ones who do these atrocious things to the people we are "freeing." That whole bunk was started and propagated by the criminals in Washington who began these wars based on the lie of 9/11.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

If you are trying to paint Americans or its troops as some monster based off the actions of a few then all Muslims are terrorist. It can go both ways... I could easily go find all kinds of horrible stuff done by Muslims. It's much deeper than one video, it's much deeper than a few people. Watch this, those soilders are jack-asses, what they did is unjustifiable. Your turn...

You're not trying to bash America or soldiers? But then you title the thread as "America at it's finest" insinuating that our best are blood thirsty barbarians....nope no bashing going on here.
edit on 9-3-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The problem with the US military is a total lack of accountability. Every time one of these monstrous crimes comes to light we find out the military tried to cover it up. But they have no problem going after the whistleblowers.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

A star for you.

Servicemen who commit crimes against Iraqis should be judged by Iraqis. Not by Military courts. KBR should never be given another government contract.
edit on 3-9-2011 by groingrinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I love how henry kissinger said military men are dumb stupid pawns being used...and the quick scene of bush jr. using a black marker on the american flag. this is the capitalism he ushered in. todays military are animals and mindles barbarians it seems. thank god i never joined the worlds slouchiest and ill infomred military.. you dont hear other military nations raping their own women, throwing puppys off cliffs cuase they think its funny. how sick n sad it msut be to be a untied states marine these days. not everyone..jsut those who are effed up in the hea, then use that same excuse after commiting thier cirmes as a scapegoat alibi

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Any mind that has been twisted into thinking the goal is to kill as many of the enemy as possible will never be 'normal'. No matter how just or un-just the cause is, you must really # someone up to train them to kill. No one questions the effort in WWII, and it was just, but many, many minds were altered in order to make that slaughter possible.

I'm just saying

top topics

join