It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran Myths and Stories

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by badw0lf

Who says they believe this? It's most likely on "cute story" basis - like Lincoln and the cherry tree, or any other sort of common myth retained for entertainment or parable.

FYI

It was George Washington and the cherry tree.
Lincoln had the log cabin thing going.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by stevcolx

So, please, us why you are singling out one particular religion repeatedly for this attack?

And while you are doing it, please bear this in mind;

The end of hate speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

His personal experience is with Islam. Why would he bring up other religions? Just to be politically correct? I know Britan does all it can to protect Muslims, but does that have to transfer to you being a mod on ATS?

To answer your question. He is singling them out, because this is his experience.

My question to you is.....Why are you singling out (protecting) this particular religion?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

What is he supposed to defend Christianity when Islam is being singled out? I walk up to your friend, slap the crap out of him, and you go defend your sister? Is that what happens these days??

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I see low class of wisdom here lol

NOW here's a TEST..Pls verify me "What was the purpose of building pyramids at ancient time" ?

Clue's

A.

"Einstein-Rosen Bridge" redirects here. For the EP by Venetian Snares, see Einstein-Rosen Bridge (EP). Embedded diagram of a Schwarzschild wormhole (see also below) In physics, a wormhole is a hypothetical topological feature of spacetime that would be, fundamentally, a "shortcut" through spacetime. For a simple visual explanation of a wormhole, consider spacetime visualized as a two-dimensional (2D) surface. If this surface is folded along a third dimension, it allows one to picture a wormhole "bridge". (Please note, though, that this is merely a visualization displayed to convey an essentially unvisualisable structure existing in 4 or more dimensions. The parts of the wormhole could be higher-dimensional analogues for the parts of the curved 2D surface; for example, instead of mouths which are circular holes in a 2D plane, a real wormhole's mouths could be spheres in 3D space.) A wormhole is, in theory, much like a tunnel with two ends each in separate points in spacetime, or it can be also known as two connecting blackholes. There is no observational evidence for wormholes, but on a theoretical level there are valid solutions to the equations of the theory of general relativity which contain wormholes. The first type of wormhole solution discovered was the Schwarzschild wormhole which would be present in the Schwarzschild metric describing an eternal black hole, but it was found that this type of wormhole would collapse too quickly for anything to cross from one end to the other. Wormholes which could actually be crossed, known as traversable wormholes, would only be possible if exotic matter with negative energy density could be used to stabilize them. (Many physicists such as Stephen Hawking,[1] Kip Thorne,[2] and others[3][4][5] believe that the Casimir effect is evidence that negative energy densities are possible in nature). Physicists have also not found any natural process which would be predicted to form a wormhole naturally in the context of general relativity, although the quantum foam hypothesis is sometimes used to suggest that tiny wormholes might appear and disappear spontaneously at the Planck scale,[6][7] and stable versions of such wormholes have been suggested as dark matter candidates.[8][9] It has also been proposed that if a tiny wormhole held open by a negative-mass cosmic string had appeared around the time of the Big Bang, it could have been inflated to macroscopic size by cosmic inflation.[10] The American theoretical physicist John Archibald Wheeler coined the term wormhole in 1957; however, in 1921, the German mathematician Hermann Weyl already had proposed the wormhole theory, in connection with mass analysis of electromagnetic field energy.[11] This analysis forces one to consider situations...where there is a net flux of lines of force, through what topologists would call "a handle" of the multiply-connected space, and what physicists might perhaps be excused for more vividly terming a "wormhole". —John Wheeler in Annals of Physics

Wiki

B.
There are constant sounds of elements above the heavens that humans are not capable to understand.There are sounds in terms of dimension!
www-pw.physics.uiowa.edu...

C.
is this fake?jinn

edit on 9-5-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Well if satan hangs round here and is a Primary target then why is it hard to understand their logic from old observers. Sometimes I think major impacts ARE individual LANDINGS.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I basically wanted your input on this subject to see if u thought it was daft or u agree'd with what their book said. Now in my personal opinion I think all religion is daft because it makes a mockery out of symbolism by creating daft stories.

But there is one thing about my Muslim Brothers from another Mother, when it comes to what is going on in the press regarding the recent demise of OBL they know it is a hoax story. The guys have emailed me at home and spoken to me on facebook and told me that the recent killing story of OBL is BS!! They said OBL has been dead for years and after the news clippings and obvious photoshopping of pics and faked vids I'd definately agree with them. The one good thing with Muslims.....They talk to each other. And the info is always accurate, even though some of it like the shooting stars story is a little bit out of this world.....Excuse the pun! But that one is the fault of their holy Qur'an.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

Not true
That would be to say shooting stars hit you in the nose

Satan sleeps in your nose at night

Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said. When any one of you awakes up from sleep and performs ablution, he must clean his nose three times, for the devil spends the night in the interior of his nose.

Sahih Muslim 2:462
edit on 8-7-2012 by redneck13 because: .

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Why is he using the quran for demand possession?
I think the reverse of the process in this video is called exorcism.

Why do they always say slave to Allah?
That would imply possessed without free will

I would turn the sound off on this one
It definitely sounds like demon chant
2,187,724 look at those hits!!!
2,187,724 demons served since Mar 21, 2008

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by racasan

Not true
That would be to say shooting stars hit you in the nose

Satan sleeps in your nose at night

Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said. When any one of you awakes up from sleep and performs ablution, he must clean his nose three times, for the devil spends the night in the interior of his nose.

Sahih Muslim 2:462
edit on 8-7-2012 by redneck13 because: .

so are you are saying satan is a bogie man?

ah those wacky muslims

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Indeed it is ver irrational.
Religion has blinded and made them stupid.
They believe everything they hear or read.
They take everything in their own way and ignore others opinions?
Very shameful, indeed.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

No, he is not the boogie man.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

However, I did hear something else about Satan or Santa as Muslims some time refer to him.

Oversleeping is caused by Satan urinating in your ear
Narrated 'Abdullah : A person was mentioned before the Prophet (p.b.u.h) and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, "Satan urinated in his ears."
Sahih Bukhari 2:21:245

That would mean that after getting hit in the a$$ with some shooting stars, then sleeping in your nose, Santa gets up and pees in your ears.
All in a nights work for Santa
Ho Ho Ho

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by racasan

Enough of that mumbo hocus pocus stuff. The only way to be possessed if you pray to be. If you do not let them in, they cannot harm you.
To counteract all that Santa incarnation stuff, how about some good old rockers. The winter brothers, old rockers never die, they just go to heaven.
Don't Diss Mohammed

Here is a WinterBand Christian Rock Guitar shred
Dont Be Deceived
Live At Mecca

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by badw0lf

Who says they believe this? It's most likely on "cute story" basis - like Lincoln and the cherry tree, or any other sort of common myth retained for entertainment or parable.

FYI

It was George Washington and the cherry tree.
Lincoln had the log cabin thing going.

If I remember correctly, Lincoln was so poor, that he wrote on a shovel with a piece of coal at school.
Washington was the first president
I have been trying to find out who was the very first Muslim?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join