It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to recall blocked memories?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Would writing your experiences down seperately and honestly then comparing them help?

As a group discussing what happened the natural tendancy would be for the events to be lead.

At worst its worth trying.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Good advice sir. It's against the rules recomend shamanic plants, as I discovered in this thread.

So, always say something like "travel to a country such as Peru THEN try shamanic healing. Never ever do anything illegal no matter how ludacris the law may be".

Something a little bit off topic but I wanna mention it anyway:
I'll be traveling to a country were cannabis and psilocybin mushrooms are legal in a couple days, I'll smoke in the evening then dose the mushies around 11pm in a pitch black room. My goal is to have an OBE. I've been sooo close without shamanic plants so I have a good feeling I'll be able to do it.

Shamanic plants un-lock the mind like nothing else

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

"travel to a country such as Peru THEN try shamanic healing. Never ever do anything illegal no matter how ludacris the law may be"

LOL

... About shamanic plants. I would advise anyone willing to partake in these things, to research for at least 20 - 24 hours on whatever it is you will be putting into your body. A lot of these plants are very hard on the body, and deserve extreme caution... Start low, work your way up slow. Also, know you are playing russian roulette with some of these plants. It would be wise to talk to a medical professional and figure out the dangers of whatever you are thinking about. Also, understand your family history down to the last hair on your great great great great great grandfathers head. Know, even then, you still the run the risk of doing some irreversible damage to your psyche and to a lesser extent (because you are now informed; your body).

In short, you need to be fairly crazy, very informed, and have a great deal of respect for these EXTREMELY powerful plants before you partake in such unmentionable activities.
edit on 8-3-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Actually "suppressed memories" is a myth. It's been recently proven by psychologists that it's a complete fabrication. When you undergo "hypnotherapy" (the word is a contradiction in itself) it seems you're half dreaming, so you're very susceptible to imagining things.

Basically, it's theoretically impossible to suppress a memory. If we can't do it, aliens can't either.

www.gather.com...

Not true in the least. Many memories are suppressed. But the assumption even that what we can/t, ET can't do?
There is alot that it would take to explain, but if you understand the Matirx, and that the spoon isn't real, this is a hologram, your brain interprets the energy signals (all matter is is condensed frequency) via your senses and forms the image, spacial, sound, world on the screen at the back of your mind.

Please note, all that you see, hear, touch, taste and perceive as spacial, including the sight, sound and interactions with others, is translations of energy waves. Ie. your brain is the dvd player for the holographic universe, and we don't have the remotes. They Do!

Ie. In the infinite system we live, on of many infinite systems, in infinity where there is no measurement possible, or Time, and Time is but the perceived orbit of your planet around your star, and its a program only, they can stop it, start, pause it, and they DO.

They are ETs millions of years ahead of us in technology, who undertand more about this holographic school we're all in and also the EU's the Family outside the cosmos who is streaming the signals for the DVD player in, though those signals can be hijacked by ohters in the cosmos if its allowed, from free will, and doesn't interfere with our tests.

The universe isn't what we think, our memories aren't what we think.

We have caveman technology here.

Not only is everything a perception but you can also be in your own private room, with your family mere perceptions too, and not be the wiser, for a time. It depends on what those overseeing decide.

edit on 8-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
There is no point in forcing the memories. But they can be encouraged back, via mediation, raising your frequency, listening to binaurals, hemisync, dolphin and whale songs, and learning how to lucid dream. Setting the intention, verabally, in writing, before sleep or meditation to remember.

You can also find self hypnosis on youtube. The most typical is to listen to theta or alpha/hemisync/binaurals, and to slowly relax your body starting with your breath and head, to your toes, then count slowly to 10 and picture yourself going down the stairs, until 10. You tell yourself that the doors are memories you wish to explore, and realize, and step into them. You can play around with this to some extent as you wish.

These things help.

www.abduct.com...
ET script or language from abductees. I'd look over and over slowly, and state intention. I remember. All my memories have returned.

www.abduct.com...
Jim Spark's in particular.

But if you read the post I wrote above ,you also would know that what you see, what you perceive with the crafts, what you remember, will be what they want you to see or remember. If any of it is what happened and not just a masked dream, which often occurs during the experiences, which can be somewhat iinformative too, then you would only be able to see a small amount of the full experience.

Also remember to set the intentions, pray, meditate, seek Prime Creator, Jesus, Family, all that is Good, whatever your spiritually entails, Higher Self, to keep you safe, help you increase your love and for fear to be removed, and so seek for peace, that you remember anything in a calm, peaceful way, protected from any fear or discomfort, if that is needed. The last part is probably only needed if you feel a sense of panic, primal fear, or any intense feelings, during it.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Allow them to come naturally. There may be no mystery to what happened, due to the naturally faulty nature of human memory and perception. The missing time may not be missing time, but a misunderstanding of what time it actually was when the encounter began. We lose track of time frequently and you may be conflating it without cause to the UFO event.

Hypnosis is not a tool for memory recall. If you go into hypnosis already convinced that something strange happened, then you will "remember" something strange happening, not because anything actually did but because hypnosis can create false memories that are indistinguishable from real ones.
edit on 8-3-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

Well i looked at the clock and it said 11:09 pm, and when i looked at it afterwards, it was only 11:10 or 11:11pm, but it was way way way longer then 2 minutes, 10-15minutes

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Actually "suppressed memories" is a myth. It's been recently proven by psychologists that it's a complete fabrication. When you undergo "hypnotherapy" (the word is a contradiction in itself) it seems you're half dreaming, so you're very susceptible to imagining things.

Basically, it's theoretically impossible to suppress a memory. If we can't do it, aliens can't either.

www.gather.com...

Are you kidding me? do you know how ignorant that is? We can't travel galacticlly, but aliens can. Just because we can't do something, doesn't mean aliens can't. take your ignorance else where please

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

You can try any of the binaural beats /monoaural beats CD's out there. You will need stereo headphones to listen. They sychronize the left and right hemisphere on the brain and usually will help greatly with memory. These also work really well for anyone suffering from mild to moderate depression. (without the nasty side effects like thoughts of suicide that pills can have.)

would you be so kind as to provide a youtube link? private message me on ats please

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk

You can try any of the binaural beats /monoaural beats CD's out there. You will need stereo headphones to listen. They sychronize the left and right hemisphere on the brain and usually will help greatly with memory. These also work really well for anyone suffering from mild to moderate depression. (without the nasty side effects like thoughts of suicide that pills can have.)

would you be so kind as to provide a youtube link? private message me on ats please

Oh I see. Listen to the maniac who called me ignorant even though I provided a link to the research proving my claim.

Don't undergo hypnotherapy, it'll mess up your life. If you can't remember anything it's because there's nothing worth remembering. Memories can't be erased as far as we humans know, so why pursue "lost" memories?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

"travel to a country such as Peru THEN try shamanic healing. Never ever do anything illegal no matter how ludacris the law may be"

LOL

... About shamanic plants. I would advise anyone willing to partake in these things, to research for at least 20 - 24 hours on whatever it is you will be putting into your body. A lot of these plants are very hard on the body, and deserve extreme caution... Start low, work your way up slow. Also, know you are playing russian roulette with some of these plants. It would be wise to talk to a medical professional and figure out the dangers of whatever you are thinking about. Also, understand your family history down to the last hair on your great great great great great grandfathers head. Know, even then, you still the run the risk of doing some irreversible damage to your psyche and to a lesser extent (because you are now informed; your body).

In short, you need to be fairly crazy, very informed, and have a great deal of respect for these EXTREMELY powerful plants before you partake in such unmentionable activities.
edit on 8-3-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

A few things you said are a bit off track so I will clarify. Shamanic healing is my passion and I've done many months of research on it so it's worth taking me seriously.

I am also a shaman (since I'm experienced in the Spirit World and can easily leave my body).

"a lot of these plants are very hard on the body"
In a way. But that statement is very misleading. Most psychedelics are extremely low toxicity. Bare in mind that alcohol is highly toxic. I guess they are "hard on the body" in the sense that they taste yuck and often initially make people feel sick. However, the sickness is just an attempt to cling to the ego (it's all in the mind).

No need to do the research into your family in my expert opinion. I know, I know, sounds crazy. Before you tell me how much you disagree with that statement, watch a Terence McKenna video on Youtube called Schizophrenic or Shamanic? All is explained there.

Psychedelics un-lock the mind by pealing away the ego and putting one into the Spirit World, at least to a certain extent. Our culture makes us egocentric. This is a no no. Peace and love is The Way. Psychedelics teach that

One must not fear a psychedelic trip. The fear is just an attempt to cling to the ego.

These books are a must read for anyone who is interested in traveling to a country like Peru and trying Plant Teachers:
1) The Psychedelic Experience by Tim Leary and others (Based on Tibetan Book of the Dead)
2) Food of the Gods by Terence McKenna

Anyone feel free to PM me for advie on anything, especially tripping.

Love,
Sam
edit on 9-3-2011 by PsychedelicSam because: Fixed up spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk

Oh I see. Listen to the maniac who called me ignorant even though I provided a link to the research proving my claim.

Don't undergo hypnotherapy, it'll mess up your life. If you can't remember anything it's because there's nothing worth remembering. Memories can't be erased as far as we humans know, so why pursue "lost" memories?

Hmm, well let's see. Im currently taking a psychology class (guess what, your unconscious represses memories so you don't have to deal with them). Perfect example of this is someone who is abused as a young child, or went through a traumatic event, will repress the memory so they don't have to remember it. I myself had experienced something traumatic when i was 8 or 9, and i didn't remember it until i was 14 or 15.

edit on 9-3-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It's a relatively new discovery (claim), so it's understandable that it's not part of your psychology class.

www.abc.net.au...

Upon further inspection there seems to have been an adjustment to the article since I read it, saying that it's still not decided what's true.

Still, I'm sceptical. I mean, it'd have to imply that the aliens did something very scary that traumatized you. If it's alien technology we're talking about though I don't think they'd leave a hole.. even if it is extremely unlikely they know more about our brains than we do.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

It's a relatively new discovery (claim), so it's understandable that it's not part of your psychology class.

www.abc.net.au...

Upon further inspection there seems to have been an adjustment to the article since I read it, saying that it's still not decided what's true.

Still, I'm sceptical. I mean, it'd have to imply that the aliens did something very scary that traumatized you. If it's alien technology we're talking about though I don't think they'd leave a hole.. even if it is extremely unlikely they know more about our brains than we do.

It's not because they are scary. It's because your brain can't comprehend what you are seeing, your brain can't natrually comprehend higher dimensional beings, and their crafts, etc.. so your brain chooses to block/repress it, because you can't understand. And so it may be replaced with fear. We are 3rd dimensional beings, so we've never seen 4th dimensional or higher dimension objects/beings, so we can't comprehend.
edit on 9-3-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join