It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Way to GO !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I just noticed that someone now has the "captain of enlightment" border around thye're name... it isn't Smirkley or Sethbullok....

Congrats to the new find the rings winner !!!!

not saying who it is, until they post in here

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Yup, I see it too, congrats oh Captain my Captain

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Aye, I was so hoping he would be counted in the numbers. For all he has done to for us. My biggest Congratulations

Phaethor

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
the FTR page still says "you have all you need"

I wonder if this is for the 4th ring or if we'll be given more clues on that page ?

anyone have any ideas on the 4th ring ?

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I think its waiting for an announcement from our new Capt. before it starts the next ring. All the clues have been used.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Congratulations and apologies are in order, sorry cpt but i might have flooded your u2u box with congrats by accident
(pressed back to go back to forum)
Nobody worked harder

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I just spotted the new tag as well, way to go. You have definately earned earned those bars. Congrats again.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Add my congratulations also -- totally deserving not only because you found it but because of all the help you have given us less enlightened ones
I keep feeling like I am so close but it never makes that final click in my brain.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Congrats! You absolutly deserved it
. Alright, one more to go...

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
'The Machine' gets some well deserved oil.

Congrats.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
CONGRATZ!!!

one more to go right???

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Add my congratulations also -- totally deserving not only because you found it but because of all the help you have given us less enlightened ones
I keep feeling like I am so close but it never makes that final click in my brain.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
yaaay - u deserve it
your brain must be frazzled by now lol

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Thanks all! After that last adventure, my brain is like jello. But, I will keep up the good fight till we have secured the RINGS!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, thanks alot, all the hard work finally paid off. Let`s keep sharing and get the new Captain on Board!

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hi all, I'm a first time poster here. My friend Dashcat got me to take at look at FTR. I hope I can help by giving some useful input, but that may be impossible, you guys are all so good and quick with the solves.

Congrats to JCMinJapan. A 10 hour trek up a mountain, wow! And thanks for all the work on your site. It made trying to catch up with the events so far, much easier.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Right on JC, you da man!

top topics

join