It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petraeus, Gates caught joking about Libya (Video Vanish)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Video didn't vanish, you're just jumping to conclusions.

Here you go:

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Like it or not, Petraeus is just another guy at work, and I'm sure he would rather be somewhere else enjoying his family and some beers, but instead he is creating 25 contingency plans for 25 different uprisings that may or may not request our help and may or may not get it whether they ask or not! And that is just his normal Monday!

Sorry, but my job doesn't involve dropping bombs on Afghani civilians. My job doesn't involve raping the American taxpayer to stuff billions more down a bloated military industrial complex. My job doesn't involve trampling the Constitution, betraying your oath to the nation, and invading foreign countries on the behalf of foreign lobbyists and criminal billionaires.

I'm sure serial rapists, CIA torturers, psychopathic swindlers and Taliban killers sometimes laugh at what they're doing too. Doesn't make it right. Doesn't make it normal. Doesn't deserve one ounce of sympathy or one modicum of respect from anyone, anywhere, ever.

"Just another guy at work." Maybe, if your idea of a normal workplace is the Seventh (Violence), Eight (Fraud), and Ninth (Treachery) Circles of Hell.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

Maybe you have been lucky and never had to do anything that you thought was the right thing, but you knew that a certain number of people would call it evil. Count your blessings.

Do you think people actually set out to be evil? Do you think anyone is making decisions based upon maximum destruction? Everyone operates under the assumption that they are doing the right things for the right reasons. We may disagree, but I don't think anyone ever goes to work in the morning thinking of all the innocent people they can do maximum damage to. I'm pretty sure everyone gets up in the morning, kisses the wife and kids, and goes off to work hoping that they will have the strength and courage to do whatever is right and then get to come home at the end of the day in one piece.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The videos seem to be restored. Obviously this whole event was part of a vast conspiracy to discredit me by making me publish information about missing videos then restore them to discredit me!

And that plane carrying Michelle Obama just landed in northern Japan. Luckily no damage but a tsunami warning was issued as a precaution.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
We refuse to control our own borders. Why should we control Libya's. I pay my taxes to protect America, not make the rest of the world a resource for American corporations.

<< 1   >>

join