It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New kid's movie "Rango" is impending NWO plans in your face!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Henry Kissinger's infamous line: "Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people."

Line from "Rango" said by main character at least twice: "Control the water and you control everything."

Yeah.... and that isn't even the half of it! Creepy dialogue and symbolism.

Took my kid to see it and it had me freaked out, neck hair standing on end.

For those of you who have seen it.... observations? opinions?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ha ha! I just saw that movie with my kid,and thought it sucked.But you are right.
Control"insert what ever you want to" control the people.
WTF a kids movie??????
But they figured it out,overthrew the PTB and then what are the left with?
A big puddle of mud!!Or #!
Sure they gain control of the water again,but,it's like,now what.
Just like over in the middle east.Now what?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by elegant-gypsy
Henry Kissinger's infamous line: "Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people."

Line from "Rango" said by main character at least twice: "Control the water and you control everything."

Yeah.... and that isn't even the half of it! Creepy dialogue and symbolism.

Took my kid to see it and it had me freaked out, neck hair standing on end.

For those of you who have seen it.... observations? opinions?

Did you ever see Jack Nicholson and Faye Dunaway in Roman Polanski's Chinatown? Check that film for the "water" reference. It was a fact at the time.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I hate those moments when you realise we live in a twilight zone ( or do i?)I hope you spoke with your child afterwards about water and that nobody deserves to own it. Asked him what his impressions were etc.

Heres something I have been thinking about today.

Having control over something means that you are responsible for it. Those who seek to control others and gain power will never truly know freedom for they are chained to their own power.
The towers they build for themselves become a prison with them locked inside.
For us to fear them, is to believe in their power... There must be a difference in acknowledgement and belief.
THEY FEAR US, for they know that the true power comes from personal freedom.
TPTB are the true slaves of this planet , for they are the ones in chains. Perhaps they would prefer the general public to know their little tricks so that we can imitate them. So that we can enslave ourselves.
The public can change at any given time... It is always an active choice that people remain in submission.

Freedom isn't about being able to do what you want, when you want. Freedom is when you are able to close your eyes and think thoughts that are truly yours, open those eyes and act upon those thoughts.

Hope somebody liked this

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by elegant-gypsy

Beat to the punch by Frank Herbert nearly fifty years ago; "He who controls the Spice controls the universe."

It's not the NWO, it's just common sense; whoever controls a resource controls the people who rely on that resource.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have seriously been looking around FOREVER for someone to say something... Am I the only person in the world who noticed at the beginning, when he was acting with his inanimate friends, he asked them what he should be. And one of the options is, of course, a pirate. And he shoots his arm up, in a total nazi-like manner and closes one eye.... as if to portray the All Seeing Eye. And when he leaves town and throws down his sheriff's badge, it is perfectly positioned as a pentagram; upside down star and everything.... and the snake that symbolized Satan..... and it zoomed in on Rango's "reptilian eyes" many times throughout the film.... Weeeeird stuff, maaaan!

Nevertheless, "Rango" was both bad ass and hysterical! I highly recommend it!

edit on 8-3-2011 by Sassquatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Did you guys notice the cross on Rango's eyes?
Symbolism. Woot.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FireWire

hey, you guys are good....
i think i do remember seeing it.

new topics

top topics

join