It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations: Awakening As One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have been following this group for several months now and they put out some excellent videos which I feel greatly illustrate the coming world changes. Their latest, "Revelations", is once again on the mark.

It covers a lot of ground from the illusion of duality, growing spiritual movements which feed this false duality, the coming of the time of choice, and much more.

I do not know how to embed Vimeo video and I could not find this on you tube.

Apologies in advance.

Revelations

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Watching it now! Thank you very much for uploading
i'm very interested and will let you know what I think when It's over.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The veil is thinning and the anesthesia of control is wearing off. Or, are we going into a deeper sleep?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Pretty good vid. I agree with a lot of it. Too bad it contradicts its self through out the entire thing. Preaching against duality and then preaching love. I believe a change for the better is possible only after mass destruction. Don't worry about earth. It can scratch us off like fleas.
I just don't think that video is balanced enough to correctly serve its purpose. Still entertaining with some pretty good info though.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

It looks like a contradiction and from certain perspectives it is, but it is true on a higher level of perspective.

It is like walking on a cord, you have to be balanced to walk on, if you wobble to the left you have to compensate by going back to the right, if you do this compensation to harshly you will repeat the compensation without moving a step forward. So basically the lesson to be learned is positive/negative good/evil is an illusion and both a part of us and it is a tool for our own spiritual development that we choose balance so we can go forward.
You may say that the balance is the journey to the ultimate truth, that is who we are and what we can de.

new topics

top topics

join