It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever gotten stuck in a dream? Are you sure?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
lol...read it again brother....

Your wall of text only mentions alien once, and doesnt mention UFO at all.

If you want to discuss dreams, perhaps this thread belongs in a metaphysical or predictions thread. An Alien and UFO thread, not so much...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

If you want to discuss dreams, perhaps this thread belongs in a metaphysical or predictions thread. An Alien and UFO thread, not so much...

Haha....your funny...I like you....feel free to visit the other threads Ive posted. I think you might find what you are looking for...Gotta hurry tho if you want to because we are about to announce our arrival......

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Nevermind....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I was stuck in a dream once.

a man and 3 of his friends were trying to catch me and kill me. or atleast beat the crap outta me. but i realized half way through the dream that i had this exact dream before. so i was like, waiiiiit aminute, im dreaming. ok i want a tall brunette who looks like....and she materialized and started walking towards me but i turned around and they were still after me so i was like AHHHH - pushed her aside and kept running.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by esqONE
I was stuck in a dream once.

a man and 3 of his friends were trying to catch me and kill me. or atleast beat the crap outta me. but i realized half way through the dream that i had this exact dream before. so i was like, waiiiiit aminute, im dreaming. ok i want a tall brunette who looks like....and she materialized and started walking towards me but i turned around and they were still after me so i was like AHHHH - pushed her aside and kept running.

That was hilarious....! Thank you for posting that..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Honestly...

This is the first thread here from Brianegan.
The first thread of his I entered was the one with all the all the codes (1111111101111111110)
I thought ´hey´ and had no clue whatsoever what was going on.
What could I do, I was intrigued and tried to read into the energy signature (the intent purpose behind the words),
and what I recieved seemed genuine.

I followed some other of the threads - great reads!
Step by step I felt my trust growing, I became sure that this was truly something speaking to me, actually speaking to me with my own words from within.
I don´t easily trust and follow, I use my discernment and at times I might have been to much isolating myself in the fear of bad influence.
Reading the threads and listening to the music (yes there will be music!
) it was like I got to know myself better, understand the context for us being here, and what is really going on in these days of changing.
I even got friends down the way, real friends, which I know I´ll keep forever.
A consciousness of togetherness, love and service are actually growing out of this.

It is so joyfull... Growing every day!

I write this post partly as a testimony of gratefullness and love to what Brianegan have done here,
which really are an effort beyond words... Thank you!
And partly in hope to inspire you to follow this road if it talks to you (and only then)
Lot of reading I know, but you know what if it really makes you see, is it not worth the time.
Remember you have all the answers within.

This is not about blind following, it is about asking question within, looking for real answers, confronting fears, collective consciousness and having fun

You are beautifull!

Feel free to send u2u

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
Honestly...

This is the first thread here from Brianegan.
The first thread of his I entered was the one with all the all the codes (1111111101111111110)
I thought ´hey´ and had no clue whatsoever what was going on.
What could I do, I was intrigued and tried to read into the energy signature (the intent purpose behind the words),
and what I recieved seemed genuine.

I followed some other of the threads - great reads!
Step by step I felt my trust growing, I became sure that this was truly something speaking to me, actually speaking to me with my own words from within.
I don´t easily trust and follow, I use my discernment and at times I might have been to much isolating myself in the fear of bad influence.
Reading the threads and listening to the music (yes there will be music!
) it was like I got to know myself better, understand the context for us being here, and what is really going on in these days of changing.
I even got friends down the way, real friends, which I know I´ll keep forever.
A consciousness of togetherness, love and service are actually growing out of this.

It is so joyfull... Growing every day!

I write this post partly as a testimony of gratefullness and love to what Brianegan have done here,
which really are an effort beyond words... Thank you!
And partly in hope to inspire you to follow this road if it talks to you (and only then)
Lot of reading I know, but you know what if it really makes you see, is it not worth the time.
Remember you have all the answers within.

This is not about blind following, it is about asking question within, looking for real answers, confronting fears, collective consciousness and having fun

You are beautifull!

Feel free to send u2u

Love and respect

Let this stand as a sign for any furture travelers of these threads that these words were meant to be read by all and were written by all for the rest to hear it spoken with their own inner voice. This member was not the type of person to jump on baord with anything this deeply before but gave it a chance that led to self acceptance and woke them up.

Happy hunting to all who pass through here and feel welcomed because these threads were written specifically for you and that's a fact. Yes it was written for all to read but you will find that each thread will touch your heart in a very different way than the rest every time showing you the keys to the door that you have found in your own travels for truth.

You all are perfect individuals connected at the same time and it is okay to act like yourself as perfection and as one perfect team moving in an amazing dance together without a flaw. (and trust me we have search for a flaw for a long time without ever finding one to date that can stand as truth)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I have returned from a successful mini-mission and am ready for any questions that need addressing. I have missed all very much. Will you speak your hearts to me?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join