It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Have you ever gotten stuck in a dream? Are you sure?

page: 3
10
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcat99
reply to post by Greensage
 


I have had exactly the same thing - thought I woke up but I was still in the dream - this happened 2 times in a row - very frightening at the time as I thought I was never going to get out of it

Have also had lucid dreams where I was aware I was dreaming - but not recently



You are eventually going to wake up when you realize how lucid this dream can really be....that experience was a sign that needed to be seen and titled.




posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spraynard
 


Thats okay...No harm done....



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 


I began to accept these things only recently because ignoring what my intuition is telling me was obvious just stopped working after a while. It is hard to express these things to anyone around me, even to my girlfriend. I used to believe that she would be too "mainstream" to understand what I was going through and that she would brush me off as "a crazy guy I dated once" if she ever found out.

However, an instance occurred where I had a massive panic attack around this subject. My girlfriend was present and she began asking why I felt like it was occurring. I refused to tell her at first, darting around her inquires, but she finally told me that we needed to be honest with each other in this relationship, so I let loose. Surprisingly she believed me, perhaps because I work in among psychiatrists and she thinks that because of this I should be one who is able to define the boundaries between reality and delusion (whatever those boundaries may be). I feel, however, that this is untrue and that my paranoia over finally coming out about these issues is at work in particular instance.

At any rate, I am happy to hear that the future may hold greater understanding for me as it has for yourself. I am also glad to hear seem to be an empathic person, an important thing to be in this kind of situation. I suppose the very act of this happening to a person makes them empathic automatically because that is the only path to understanding why "they" may be conducting themselves in such a way.

Oh, and don't worry about your rate of response, we all have a lot we have to contend within our lives.



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentience365
 


The girl Im with is prone to panic attacks and is a nurse pract.... She shuts down any time a topic comes up that might freak her out and so I back off every time. She says I scare her when I talk because she doesnt have an opposing argument to calm her down. I have come to understand that she is the one to keep me in check always making sure of my next move including how to keep the "blind" safe from unneccesary pain. This has forced such an enormus build up of unreleased energy inside of me that I can feel where we are going, power wise as a race. As a complete non-believer in anything past her face she is the one that shows me direct balance and I move carefully because of her ignorance to these topics making sure that I hear her heart intead of her fear....

It doesnt matter when it happens just the fact that we are ready when it does...



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 


I know EXACTLY what you mean when you speak about the tremendous, almost gravitational force that is coming to a particular outcome very soon. It feels to me like being at the peak of a roller-coaster. You see the edge and know you are going to go off and the instinctual part of you wants to leap out and hang onto the rails, but the logical part of you knows to just sit back and enjoy the ride. This situation replaces the logical part of you with an intrinsic universal understanding of what is to come. My mind cannot make out specifics in terms of an event but I feel "it" approaching.

I read in your other post entitled "To the fleet above my head" that you felt some angst over writing the letter because these observers might attempt to put some fear into you. I am glad that you have come up with the courage and understanding needed to post these messages, however, because it gives me the ability overcome the fear that has held me back so far.



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentience365
 


Another great analogy! I hope people can see what you are doing there....love that...What you were noticing in that post was my knowledge that they could have stopped me before I got out what I needed to say but including their personality traits that I have noticed by sitting back and enjoying the ride I used their need to be precise inside of my own timeline and now it makes no difference what happens to me. As long as the seed has been planted they can not erease the domino effect that has began and my mission is already a success. Now if I am struck down not only will ten more rise in place but I will rise again and strike with the power that they have been in search of this many years.

Either they will need to rethink their strategy or realize that I was right in the letter. If they rethink their strategy, it no longer matters because before I was playing checkers to their chess and now I'm playing chess using the same board. The point being (no one was meant to notice until the time was right) that the game was rigged the whole time and they thought that they rigged it, when they were just following the same path that we were just playing a different role.

Their fate is sealed and based on their choice. They can only prolong their judgment but not much time is left for their deliberation when the simulation will call for the end of the ride with or without their readiness. Their decision will only define how they are percieved in the stories told by the following generations reminding the people of the great "end of the slaughter by the greatest choice ever made and the rejoining of the clans"----or of "the great battle that freed the slaves and all the rest followed as we remember the power hungry martyrs".



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 


You're right on, fate is not based on science and there are no gaps in the straight line of the inevitable. Attempting to grip the rope of fate and stop the weight at the end of it only leaves you with burnt hands.

Like you said in your post before, a hive mind can only see in steps and goals. Once a goal is set you have placed your mark on the aforementioned "rope of fate." Being sealed to an outcome is the unfortunate destiny of those would attempt to control destiny itself.



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentience365
 



You seem to be doing very well as far as perpective goes and please keep spreading the word and you are always welcome anywhere I am. (not that I really would turn any away but you could probably pick up where ever I left off and get the truth across without me. Now that we have accomplsihed that, how is funny bone.?....

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10865527#

I had to show people this before it got buried in other threads....In all this darkness everywhere we look, the one who can find a reason to laugh will enjoy the spoils of a god-like humor....



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 


I think you do a great job getting the message across to those who would hear it. Personally, while I believe myself to be a conversationalist I am not one to usually start the conversation, I'm a bit shy you could say but opinionated. Glad a reached out in your threads though, I was drawn like a moth to a flame when I saw your latest post.

Anyway, that video was really funny. I especially like the part he serves the Jewish and Arabic guys ice cream haha, good catch.



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentience365
reply to post by Brianegan
 


I think you do a great job getting the message across to those who would hear it. Personally, while I believe myself to be a conversationalist I am not one to usually start the conversation, I'm a bit shy you could say but opinionated. Glad a reached out in your threads though, I was drawn like a moth to a flame when I saw your latest post.

Anyway, that video was really funny. I especially like the part he serves the Jewish and Arabic guys ice cream haha, good catch.


well Im glad you decided to join in....and thank you for the kind words.....

as for the video: I know right.....what about the fueling our cars with nuts and corn......that one got me good...

Ya see laughter creates a special type of emotion. One emotion that comes close to love itself. It lights you up and it fills the body with an inner glow. No one pays attention to what the emotions are actually doing to them because they have been conditioned to be ashamed of their emotions so they are affraid to look. This is why we even speak words at all. Notice when you are proud of doing some things that were done in front of others. Notice that you look around for aproval and you base your judgment on their reactions of how well you really did. You are speaking another language without even trying or noticing. Most people think they hide it but they are just doing it differently and not hiding that either. lol...Its kinda cute when you see it....

Now some of these emotions are more powerfull than others and im sure your aware that some can be jaw dropping with intensity. If one was to be around a group, aware of this language and focusing on paying attention to it, do you understand what can be felt? Do you get what could be done?

Ooooooooo......u.....
You started pulling a part of my next thread out of me there....

almost there, be patient now.....timing must be perfect.....



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I have read the entirety of your first post and all I can really say is that I encourage everyone to do so too. It's a very brave thing you have done, sharing all that with us. I find I can neither believe you nor ridicule, for how am I to know if I am not still stuck in a dream. what's the difference between being insane and being right anyway? After all we create our own reality.
If this tread doesn't sink to obscurity then I can see a few different types of replies; people who share your beliefs, people who will ridicule you, and people who are genuinely concerned for your mental health. I wonder which you will listen to in earnest.



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HanoverFat
I have read the entirety of your first post and all I can really say is that I encourage everyone to do so too. It's a very brave thing you have done, sharing all that with us. I find I can neither believe you nor ridicule, for how am I to know if I am not still stuck in a dream. what's the difference between being insane and being right anyway? After all we create our own reality.
If this tread doesn't sink to obscurity then I can see a few different types of replies; people who share your beliefs, people who will ridicule you, and people who are genuinely concerned for your mental health. I wonder which you will listen to in earnest.


What a pure response. The truth if I ever heard it and a caring soul if I have ever seen one before. I'll say that I thank you for your concern and as there is no threat to me I still take all 3 sides with a great importance. I would say that if I am sick of anything it is off racing thoughts. (of which I'm aware they call a symptom). I over analyze everything so much, to a point where I needed my thoughts to speed up or I was never going to make another decision again. Well maybe one every year or two...lol...

I am obsessed with analyzing because it's been the closest thing I have had to true guide. Using math to call the shots and tell me where to go next. It also many times can tell me what is to come, using mathmatical processes of elimination.

Ive said it before and I'll say it happily one more time....

I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it......

I love life in all its forms, so I am no threat to anyone including myself so please do not worry for that reason.

If my thread does anything...at least it got to give you a reason to prove how much you care....

Trust me...I am soooo on point it's crazy.......get it....



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 


HanoverFat has a good point in that reality (whatever that term means) is entirely subjective.

The difference between Stephen Hawking's opinion on the malevolent domination of humanity by interstellar beings (if we were to encounter them) and the opinion of one of the clients who I work with in the psych ward is influence. If Stephen Hawking was all of a sudden was diagnosed with a mental illness and became one of my clients, would I write a note about his ET opinions if he shared them with me? Or would I brush them off as insignificant because he has shared these ideas with the world before he was considered mentally unfit? His influence over the world of physics and mathematics would dictate that I respect his previous opinions because they were considered tantamount to human mental progression thus far. However, my other client with ET opinions would definitely need a note written up on them because this would show a clear degradation in their mental processes which needed to be addressed.



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentience365
reply to post by Brianegan
 


HanoverFat has a good point in that reality (whatever that term means) is entirely subjective.

The difference between Stephen Hawking's opinion on the malevolent domination of humanity by interstellar beings (if we were to encounter them) and the opinion of one of the clients who I work with in the psych ward is influence. If Stephen Hawking was all of a sudden was diagnosed with a mental illness and became one of my clients, would I write a note about his ET opinions if he shared them with me? Or would I brush them off as insignificant because he has shared these ideas with the world before he was considered mentally unfit? His influence over the world of physics and mathematics would dictate that I respect his previous opinions because they were considered tantamount to human mental progression thus far. However, my other client with ET opinions would definitely need a note written up on them because this would show a clear degradation in their mental processes which needed to be addressed.


which also means that everything we all have ever said can be seen billions of different ways since its subjective. The only time that number would go down is when we agree and have similalr opinions, and the only time its a problem is when the masses don't agree with a minority (and the minority's size dictates their punishment....oh sorry i meant treatment....)

we are not the judge....



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 


Exactly, the majority's rule is the minority's oppression.

You know OP, I have lived a life which could be considered quite ordinary. I was raised in a good home with logical parents and close ties to relatives and my one sibling. I live with my girlfriend now and we have made a comfortable life for ourselves. I had a good social life in high school and still keep in contact with my friends. I participate in some amateur bodybuilding as a hobby along with fish keeping and dog training. Despite a little shyness (I know you wouldn't think that I was shy based on the previous info) I would say that society has accepted me as a fully functional member and since I got a job in a psychiatric institute I clearly don't show any signs of impairment in reality testing. The point is that I have experienced the things we have spoken about here since childhood, so unless I have had lifelong schizophrenia (not very likely) I would go ahead and say that there is definitely something more to this "reality."



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentience365
reply to post by Brianegan
 


Exactly, the majority's rule is the minority's oppression.

You know OP, I have lived a life which could be considered quite ordinary. I was raised in a good home with logical parents and close ties to relatives and my one sibling. I live with my girlfriend now and we have made a comfortable life for ourselves. I had a good social life in high school and still keep in contact with my friends. I participate in some amateur bodybuilding as a hobby along with fish keeping and dog training. Despite a little shyness (I know you wouldn't think that I was shy based on the previous info) I would say that society has accepted me as a fully functional member and since I got a job in a psychiatric institute I clearly don't show any signs of impairment in reality testing. The point is that I have experienced the things we have spoken about here since childhood, so unless I have had lifelong schizophrenia (not very likely) I would go ahead and say that there is definitely something more to this "reality."


Ive had a pretty busy life as well. by age 17 I was the gm of a marketing firm...-by mid twenties had help build two very wealthy companies of which I was not the owner----currently I run a successful business on the vurge of a big expansion---and another with the abilty to go national.....I have a wonderful girl that I want as my wife and the possibility at real happiness...

The things I am saying now, would mean that I dont get to enjoy any of it, and everything Ive worked for might not have the time to unfold. Yes we will be moving on to something greater but I would have been the last person to turn away from my life for a cause.....It would of had to be a big one is what I mean....

There are others out there like me and I know it. I can feel them because they are sending out the same special emotions that only come from certain realizations....I know it is my job to put this info out there to wake them up if they are having a hard time with a few things. For the days to come I will need their assistance and brotherhood and so will the rest of the world when its too late to read up on what is going on around them.....They will need readiness.....

No matter the decision that anyone makes here it will be the right one. We have so much fog in front of us now that we can no longer be blamed for a choicethat is too difficult to make. There are those that will find it easy and those will be the ones who were meant to find this and lead the way when the time comes.....



posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   



posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 


I'm curious...are you dreaming about aliens or UFOs? If not, why is this post in an alien and UFO thread?



posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by Brianegan
 


I'm curious...are you dreaming about aliens or UFOs? If not, why is this post in an alien and UFO thread?



lol...read it again brother....



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join