It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does My Heart Hurt So Bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I can only warn you that this video is graphic. It WILL break your heart. I do not advocate graphic images, but this needs to be seen by everyone on this planet.
It should be shown on every channel and printed everywhere, if only to make us realize and stop looking the other way. Yes, it's easy to close our eyes and say, I DONT WANT TO SEE IT..but you HAVE to see it to stop it!

Stop the pain now!

What will it take for us to live in peace on the earth?

Why Does My Heart Hurt so Bad?

Btw, I dont know how to embed from that site

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I almost regret watching that ... but really, it's good to see the things we'd rather turn a blind eye to. Human's are capable of some pretty horrific things, especially to those species who are almost, if not completely defenseless and 110% innocent.

... i'm going to go hug my dog now.
edit on 7-3-2011 by AJ1123TKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AJ1123TKE
I almost regret watching that ... but really, it's good to see the things we'd rather turn a blind eye to. Human's are capable of some pretty horrific things, especially to those species who are almost, if not completely defenseless and 110% innocent.

... i'm going to go hug my dog now.
edit on 7-3-2011 by AJ1123TKE because: (no reason given)

Yes, I was crying after I watched it..and snuggled my cat. But dont you see, this is the traumatic kind of thing that can wake people up! At least it brings out wanting to be nice to your pets.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Sorry I couldn't finish watching but I got the idea. Clear cutting the forest and the animals have no place to live. Also outright animal curelty. . What kind of cold blooded people do this? I would suppose they are scattered and it would be up to the country or state in which this is going on to bring others out to stop this - Now! I tried protesting clear cutting of the forest when I lived in Oregon, the long time locals would not get involved even tho many I spoke to didn't like it. It came down to the fact its their jobs, and there is big money in
the lumber industry. We are using up the resources for animal habitat, its very sad - how would we like our homes taken away.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
For humankind to stop feeling the need to exploit everything that crosses our path! We seem unable to revere and respect the natural beauty of our world if we can make money out of it!

I believe there is a passage in the Bible that says God gave us dominion over all living things. I suspect this is not what he/she had in mind.

Lets face it, unless there is a massive change in human awareness, we will do the same to other worlds, if space travel gets that advanced.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Agreed with both of you above. It's beyond any words I can even speak. Its not just the animal cruelty, but the fact that people do not even care. It really DOES hurt my heart. If I were god, I'd cry every day.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The cure is to eradicate corporatism. Problem solved. Once that occurs, this planet becomes sustainable once again.

Also; proper education and spirituality. You can be spiritual without being religious. A moneyless society is really the best way to go, but society is too dependent on it.. makes me wonder if it could ever happen.
edit on 7-3-2011 by disfugured because: Forgot to add something

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Us as a species have forgotten that we are part of nature and view it simply as a meager nuisance until something drastic happens, like a hurricane or droughts and the like. And we wonder why? Stewards are not masters and something we should learn quickly.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
However bad it is and has been , it's probably going to get a lot worse . Best guess estimate is 2 thousand million , 2 billion more people on planet Earth by 2050 and Mother Earth can't carry or supply that . If the present rate of exploitation and consumption continues China alone will require the natural resources of a whole other planet Earth by 2035 . Who decides who doesn't get fresh water , shelter , food and energy because there is no utopia and someone is going to do without .

Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization.When your technology is no longer advancing at an exponential rate to match your population growth, then you're done. Bring on the next contender.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I recall long ago, (love him, hate him) Whitley Strieber make references to "The justice of this world". Mr. justice is rounding the sun just now, toward the third planet from, and something from Hell This Way Comes. There are certain populations of people on this earth, whos names are on that thing, and it will be taking names, and taking no prisoners.
Forest Gump; "And thats all I have to say about thaaat."

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
We sit here on our computers finding things that bring us pain, knowing the world is full of it.
How can we make it any better? How can we make the pain stop?
We are part of the problem. We must be a part of the solution.
No we can't change the world over, but we can change ourselves. Small actions to reduce the pain we see.
Start developing sustainable communities. Heck, just start with two tomato plants on your deck and work from there.
Get a solar panel, try out different methods to reduce your footprint. Give away the junk in your closet.
Go hug an elderly person, tell everyone you love that you do, adopt a dog or cat r hamster or goat from a shelter.
Go plant a tree.
No, these actions alone might not change the world, but if one out of every four on the planet did them, we would BE a revolution.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
I recall long ago, (love him, hate him) Whitley Strieber make references to "The justice of this world". Mr. justice is rounding the sun just now, toward the third planet from, and something from Hell This Way Comes. There are certain populations of people on this earth, whos names are on that thing, and it will be taking names, and taking no prisoners.
Forest Gump; "And thats all I have to say about thaaat."

Well, I just hope Mr or Mrs Justice puts on their speedos and hurries it up. Im really tired of watching murder of innocents all around the world.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by amarenell
We sit here on our computers finding things that bring us pain, knowing the world is full of it.
How can we make it any better? How can we make the pain stop?
We are part of the problem. We must be a part of the solution.
No we can't change the world over, but we can change ourselves. Small actions to reduce the pain we see.
Start developing sustainable communities. Heck, just start with two tomato plants on your deck and work from there.
Get a solar panel, try out different methods to reduce your footprint. Give away the junk in your closet.
Go hug an elderly person, tell everyone you love that you do, adopt a dog or cat r hamster or goat from a shelter.
Go plant a tree.
No, these actions alone might not change the world, but if one out of every four on the planet did them, we would BE a revolution.

Well said..and though many dont like him..MJ was the one that always said these things. Look at the man in the mirror.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I loved Michael Jackson, he was INNOCENT. His death hit me like a truck, I was waylaid for days. Maybe his spirit is working to help matters from the side of Light.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I loved Michael Jackson, he was INNOCENT. His death hit me like a truck, I was waylaid for days. Maybe his spirit is working to help matters from the side of Light.

I believe he was innocent as well. Here is something just for you.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Thank you for starting this thread. It is much needed and we do need to keep being reminded of all the atrocities that happens everyday. I felt like Leeloo of Movie, The Fifth Element,...when she clicked on the W and saw the horrors of what Wars do. She answered Korbin by say.."What's the use of saving life when you see what you do with it?."
I have tried to teach my children to have have respect for all living things and now that they are grown, they are doing their part to fulfill that.
My oldest daughter chose a life of helping the Mental Affected in a psychiatric facility. My youngest daughter chose the Elderly to work with. My son who is a computer programmer and hopes to achieve something with his knowledge that will make for a better world in the future. He also nearly broke me up when he was younger when we lived on a farm.
He loves animals!! We ended up at one time when he was 13 with 15 cats, kept bringing stray cats home, a yard full of chickens, a friend gave us the chickens because he was moving and couldn't keep them. One of the chickens was one he saved that fell off of a chicken truck. A baby raccoon, he found, maybe a few days old, very tiny, and that little raccoon nearly tore my house up as he got older and got into more. 2 dogs, a hamster, a pet rat, two chip monks and a parakeet. He also fed a white deer in the edge of the woods. He's 30 now, with wife and family , but still drags in a stray cat or dog. He just about gone as far as he can now in adopting animals. I also adopted a stray cat too. Great thread...
edit on 8-3-2011 by ellieN because: spelling

Also have started the process of becoming vegetarian...that has been..so.. extremely hard. I still eat the by products, such as eggs, milk, cottage cheese..etc... I can't seem to shake all of it off. Not sure I can do it, but trying to anyway.
edit on 8-3-2011 by ellieN because: added to..

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellieN
Thank you for starting this thread. It is much needed and we do need to keep being reminded of all the atrocities that happens everyday. I felt like Leeloo of Movie, The Fifth Element,...when she clicked on the W and saw the horrors of what Wars do. She answered Korbin by say.."What's the use of saving life when you see what you do with it?."
I have tried to teach my children to have have respect for all living things and now that they are grown, they are doing their part to fulfill that.
My oldest daughter chose a life of helping the Mental Affected in a psychiatric facility. My youngest daughter chose the Elderly to work with. My son who is a computer programmer and hopes to achieve something with his knowledge that will make for a better world in the future. He also nearly broke me up when he was younger when we lived on a farm.
He loves animals!! We ended up at one time when he was 13 with 15 cats, kept bringing stray cats home, a yard full of chickens, a friend gave us the chickens because he was moving and couldn't keep them. One of the chickens was one he saved that fell off of a chicken truck. A baby raccoon, he found, maybe a few days old, very tiny, and that little raccoon nearly tore my house up as he got older and got into more. 2 dogs, a hamster, a pet rat, two chip monks and a parakeet. He also fed a white deer in the edge of the woods. He's 30 now, with wife and family , but still drags in a stray cat or dog. He just about gone as far as he can now in adopting animals. I also adopted a stray cat too. Great thread...
edit on 8-3-2011 by ellieN because: spelling

Also have started the process of becoming vegetarian...that has been..so.. extremely hard. I still eat the by products, such as eggs, milk, cottage cheese..etc... I can't seem to shake all of it off. Not sure I can do it, but trying to anyway.
edit on 8-3-2011 by ellieN because: added to..

Thank you for that wonderful story! Its so heartwarming to hear good things like this. It must have been so much fun at your house growing up

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Sadly this happens and everybody turns a blind eye. Hell... if passers-by see someone getting head-stomped on a street corner by a bunch of thugs, they'll continue walking on not even thinking of helping or calling the police.

Now if we can't even help eachother in a time of need, what chance do the innocent animals have? Close to nil. People are slowly waking up and coming to the world aid, and those who are, i have the upmost respect for.

What's real sad though, is that video displays not even a fraction of the cruelty that takes place on Earth.

For example:

We grow animals in glass jars, so eventually they take the shape of the Jar. They live in this jar their entire life getting fed with only their head exposed.

We skin animals alive because we believe the texture and quality of the fur will be improved.

We drill and dig up the Earth causing Earthquakes and Oilspills to occur. The funny thing is... the locations of these operations are pretty much always near thriving habitats for animals and life.

Imo, there's only a handful of solutions that can help us now.

If there's a God, now would be a good time to step in.

Exterrestrial help from beyond our planet.

OR.

A mass die-off on Earth (all species) resulting from something apocalyptic. At least, the cruelty will cease on all fronts.

Sorry for being negative, but we need to stop thinking the world is all peaches and roses...
edit on 8-3-2011 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
The cure is to eradicate corporatism. Problem solved. Once that occurs, this planet becomes sustainable once again.

Also; proper education and spirituality. You can be spiritual without being religious. A moneyless society is really the best way to go, but society is too dependent on it.. makes me wonder if it could ever happen.
edit on 7-3-2011 by disfugured because: Forgot to add something

I don't think it could work. I mean, as long as we have really had a sense of society, we have had a sense of currency, even food is a form of money when used for services, Currency really in itself is apart of evolution. A society of people just helping people would be nice and while money as in coins and bills may not exist, some form of currency would. Everyone would have to show they are doing there part and that would be done through contributions. Which eventually would lead to elitism as people think they are more deserving because they may have done more work.

I really don't know what can be done to stop these horrible acts, as horrible as they are I find none of them to be worse than the exploitation of children, which we also can't put an end to. The way the world is it seems like we will never be able to fix these problems, I think thats why people have such an easy time ignoring them, which is a shame cause that's why the problems won't be fixed. I don't know how to do it but I'm sure it can happen.

We grow animals in glass jars, so eventually they take the shape of the Jar. They live in this jar their entire life getting fed with only their head exposed.

You got a source for that? Never heard anything like that before sounds horrible

top topics

join