It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harmonic Tremor in Arkansas? Hope Not!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has posted this or not. Was reading this thread this morning as I was getting ready for work and must say that there some definite good coordination in search of answers amongst our fellow ATS'ers. Just one of the many reasons as to why this is where I come first for....news anymore

Texas rumbling (this guy attempting to tie HAARP in with it as well):

OREGON earthquake swarm March 8, 2011

Looks to be from this same youtube user that I recently had added to my subscriptions list. Seems he likes to post up stuff in the same vein as OMG-the-sky-is-falling-Alex Jones, but even some info can be gleaned from AJ from time to time (just gotta sort through the riff raff I guess), but anyways just wanted to post 'em up since this is a tremors thread that many others might be reading (like I was this morning even though I live out West):

Great thread guys and gals

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Something that I have found very strange with the sound bites. When I played the 8 minute clip last night, EVERY SINGLE animal in my house went ballistic at around 6 minutes in on it, but not until then. I have played the other clips and no reactions from any of them. I just did it again to see what the reactions were tonight to it and I got the exact same reactions tonight to them hearing it at about 6 minutes, they all started barking and getting frantic, the puppies stopped playing and they have been in a heated wrestling match and barked, the cat woke from her sleep and sat up looking around to see what was going on. Not sure what that means exactly but that was the reactions here by my animals.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

You are certainly not alone westcoast. I listened to this a short while ago and starting about the 1:27 mark it sounded real CREEPY. After a few more minutes it seemed like I was hearing demonic voices. I cut it off after 5 min. to come back to the thread to see if anyone else had commented on it. You're IT. I'd put on headphones if I could only remember what box they're packed in. LOL

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SusanFrey

Susan, I wish you and (esp) your ATS neigbors would load up your furkids and have a little roadtrip. Texas is having pretty nice weather right now and there's loads of neat places to go without getting shaken up. La Quinta and quite a few others are very pet friendly (look into accomodations recommended by dog shows ie NAKC dog shows, IABCA and AKC since they allow multiple animals on a regular basis).
I applaude Y'All's strength and stamina! I'd be in a rubber room by now for sure.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Thank you for telling me how to listen to this. I tried last night, but it did not work. That is eery. It sounds like work being done underground and in water. And it sounds like aliens are the ones doing the work and speaking to each other. On top of some sort of electronics buzzing at different tones in the background, that sound rather human.

Can we have another example please? Do other HT's or whatever this is, sound like this? At all?

If I had an antenna pointed toward space and heard this I would swear that that I had just made alien contact.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

You don't realize how close I am to doing just that. I have the crates loaded in the van, bags packed too. Just have to grab the dogs and kid and go. Problem with any hotel is I have 20, most finished Chamnpions, plus one due the end of this month. heartthrobsschipperkes.com

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
For those of you that have been following the Arkansas story, and if you have concluede fracking and injection are bad things, then you will be horrified by their next target.

I started a thread on it. They want to drill on Yellowstone's doorstep in Jackson Wyoming.
A man-made earthquake swarm in Arkansas caused by injection.
Imagine fiery geysers at Old Faithful.
The man-made disaster could trigger a Super Eruption.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Robin, Puterman, TrueAmerican...others. You ALL

HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS

In researching some articles about Earthquake booms, I found something. It is an article (with recording) about something called Scalar EM Waves.

Here is the article, along with a recording a burst. If any of you have not yet listened to Putermans recording of the odd signals, you need to first. THEN listen to the short recording in the artcle.

Longitudinal Scalar EM Waves – strong Earth Emissions are part of Quakes and Volcanics

It’s being at the right place at the wrong time. A rare, focused, longitudinal scalar EM wave moves up a volcanic root system and overwhelms the seismograph sensory electronics. The metal shielding of the sensor proves powerless to stop the incoming wave penetration. The energy moves into the windings of the geophone and proceeds to excite strong conductive ionization within the windings of the geophone sensor coil. A superconducting phenomenon results from the penetration, where the energy can wreak havoc on the seismograph’s micro-electronics – “Ka-Pow”.

From start of recording is heard a wailing tone, this is the energy emission, at low levels, coupling to the seismograph sensor windings. At 1 minute 9 seconds starts the powerful energy emission and continues to 1 minute 15 seconds. This is the sound or the resulting tonal equivalent of electronics reacting to the energy – note: warning, very noisy. After 1 minute 15 seconds can be heard sounds like bubbles gurgling under water and some scratchy sounds. This is due to loss of purity of the seismograph amplifier and electronics. It has been permanently damaged.

Maybe I am (again) jumping the gun here. I don't think any of this stuff is proven as fact (some of you can likely comment on that). But man, to my untrained ear....it sure sounds similar, VERY similar. If the article is accurate, this would collaborate and tie together a few things. At least in my mind. It makes sense.

Okay....debunk,

SOURCE of article (click on the book add in the top left)
edit on 9-3-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

ETA: I want to add some visuals too. Look at the first seismo pic in the article and compare to this:

Now about half-way through there is another pic of a siesmo showing 'parasitic coupled waves'. Compare that one to this:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

ummm, hi westcoast, ummm

i got my hat on as well,

i won't speak to the harmonic tremors, or the pulse, you guys are best to find the connection with the siesmograms.

i know you're watching the GEE. have you noticed the remote triggering? i'm sure all these things fit together and are complimentary.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

OK the dogs responded to that wave file like the 8 minute clip. Chili is still howling and I quit playing it a few minutes ago. Cat didn't react much. It reminds me of whale songs in a way.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

I think the area they are speaking of is actually west of Mount Magazine, because in the article it speaks of a man living in Scott County (where I live) being 5 miles away from where the "volcano" possibly exploded. I have a few mountains I think were the possible "volcano" and am currently planning a trip to the area to see if I find anything odd.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Someone posted this:

www.isthisthingon.org...

The sound in the background that sounds kind of like a wailing noise, or dogs howling....I heard a VERY similar sound around the 6 minute mark in the video from earlier on in the thread. Can anyone else hear it? Below:

www.4shared.com...

edit on 9-3-2011 by tmar11 because: spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

That is because the wailing is harmonic tremor and not scalar waves as they said. Can't remember the exact wording but anyway I bunged it through the spectrum and that is HT. What ever that recording was, and they don't give any detail, it was volcanic.

I have marked the three spots where the harmonic occurs.

I then ran a low pass filter on that file @12Hz. Now you can hear a slightly longer sound for the wails. It is also possible to hear the wail go right through the 'noise'

zapseismo_clean.mp3 (

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tmar11

That first recording is Mount St Helens in June of whichever year that was (brain just stopped) and in my humble opinion is harmonic tremor despite the advisory on the site that it may not be. I would point out that the site owner has "been advised that this may not be" HT, not that it is NOT. In my opinion it is and I have emailed to owner to say so.

The second is Arkansas and is not HT. I would agree that the interference is similar.

edit on 9/3/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tmar11

Where was this taken from?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I don't have a clue and didn't know what it sounded like at all before a couple of days ago. I just know the animals reacted the same way and I had to go calm Miss Chili down and she is two rooms away from this laptop and it's cheap speakers. LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

My dogs used to do the same but they have heard it so much now they just ignore it.

I am always playing earthquake noises!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

:-) (not to add fuel to your fire, but...) Then show dogs is no reach at all. I would think that the number wouldn't be a problem (I'm not showing myself- yet, but have friends who do), but you'd definitely need assistance wrangling that many. I can't remember which one, but I'm pretty sure either NAKC or IABCA has a show in Terrell (near Tyler/ NE Texas) this coming weekend. (I know because I am interested in Silken Windhounds- but we're not going this time) Of course some of those exhibitors will be stopping over between home & the show.

I do know a couple of rescue transporters (one is out of Beaumont and goes as far as New Mexico & Oklahoma- that I know of) who travel frequently with in excess of 12 to 14 dogs.

However it works out, you guys are in my prayers. If I can help with long distance legwork, holler.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Interesting artcle, Westcoast. Seeing this in action: "data is being indirectly made to match theory" time & time again makes me so weary. Imo, it's the same cocksure mindset that leads to things like fracking, the DWH disaster, HAARP, & the Hadron Collider. People's lives & livelihoods are "just" collateral damage between agendas.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So I am going to go ahead and share a recording of my dogs reaction to the RAW audio file that Puterman put on here.

Please keep in mind that as Puterman pointed out to me already, she may just be reacting to a sound that bothers her and she does not understand. I just think it very interesting that she is seen reacting here the EXACT same way she responds to local quakes. I have been keeping track of her behavior on my Washington state thread...I am convinced now that she is predicting small shallow quakes that have occured recently close to my house (less than 15 miles away)

Anyways, here it is. Make of it what you will...but if you have a dog and they suddenly start acting this way, you might want to take notice!

[note at about the 3:48 mark she really starts to be bothered and sits back, starting to shake]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join