It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, Brit spies puts 10 million pounds bounty on Gaddafi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

www.sify.com

"There is about 10 million pounds from the Brits and Americans to make it happen. They have infiltrated his closest body- guards. With the right people together it could happen in days," he said.

"The important thing is this has to be done by Libyans. We cannot have British fingerprints on this. It's up to the Libyans and there is an open cheque book. The spooks are spending a fortune out there. It's serious money for serious people who can make this happen. Money is no object," the source added.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If this is true, the UK and US are way more involved than anyone is leading on. I know there are special forces in a lot of foreign countries, but if they are putting a bounty on Gadhafi, it takes it to a whole different level. If this is happening then Gadhafi has been correct, that there are outside forces at work in Libya.

Has anyone seen this reported elsewhere?

Thoughts?

www.sify.com

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm not completely buying it. The US has several Executive orders in place that prohibit US forces from assasinating a foreign leader (exception is during a time of war when the head of state is considered a military target).

In addition it would have to be sanctioned by the intelligence committees in Congress, the gang of 8 and the PResidet, JCS etc etc etc.

To me it almost looks like propoganda in place to lay blame on the problems there at the US/UK doorsteps. A common tactic by middle east regimes (check Iran for the most blatant) to shift the focus of the people away from the leadership and on to foreign governments.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hint:

...the Daily Star reports

Here's the original source, when you're finished reading it you might like to click the "babes" category and browse some marginally less fake material - www.dailystar.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Oldest trick in the book : play on man's greed. I'm not buying it. Plus the UK is broke let alone the US.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It's cheaper then a war, kill Gaddafi - kill the problem?

line 2

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The Star is known more for it's bums and breats than real news.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You can't believe a word of what that rag says. In fact, ignore everything from most of the Brit press as 90% of it is sensationalist BS.

Out of all the people writing for papers in the UK maybe 5% of them are real "journalists" in the genuine sense. The rest are just poor fiction writers.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I call bunk.

Elite British troops from the SAS and SBS are protecting the cash carrying MI6 and CIA agents who are moving around Libya with the intention of assembling a hit squad to carry out the plan called "The Policy", the Daily Star reports.

OK....squadrons of M16 & CIA members, carrying $10 M pounds, are walking around Libya and offering the briefcases full of the cash to anyone that can turn him over....

Besides -- no mention of Israeli assistance?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

www.sify.com

"There is about 10 million pounds from the Brits and Americans to make it happen. They have infiltrated his closest body- guards. With the right people together it could happen in days," he said.

"The important thing is this has to be done by Libyans. We cannot have British fingerprints on this. It's up to the Libyans and there is an open cheque book. The spooks are spending a fortune out there. It's serious money for serious people who can make this happen. Money is no object," the source added.

This is a surprisingly easy .. efficient .. and rather common way of taking care of the problem .. it's used more than people think .. besides .. $10M is nothing for US + UK combined .. it's peanuts ..
They tried it with Saddam also .. and are currently doing it with all AlQuida top members .. they all have numbers attached to their heads ..

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if that were to happen .. but really they should just stay out of it .. let them sort out their own mess ...

What I don't understand is .. even AlQuida and the like have money .. and a lot of it too ...
I wonder if they have the same tactics of placing a bounty on cheney .. bush .. rumsfeld and company ... just like mel gibson in the movie putting a bounty on the kidnappers ...

if they offer $20M to any american per job ...wow .. scary world we live in ..

new topics

top topics

join