It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And for our next trick: RFID!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
To all those that say they wont get one lets see how you go when you can't buy ANYTHING are starving hungry or even have access to the internet I'm sure 90% of you will get it. If you believe the Bible they will not do it covertly as that wouldn't be what they want they need you to accept it then you truley are property of the one below.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
To all those that say they wont get one lets see how you go when you can't buy ANYTHING are starving hungry or even have access to the internet I'm sure 90% of you will get it. If you believe the Bible they will not do it covertly as that wouldn't be what they want they need you to accept it then you truley are property of the one below.

Well, I'm not one much for putting stock in the Bible, and I think it will be a hard sell for most of us. Besides, I offer better options, and if I can get the ideas to the tipping point, none of this will have the chance to take hold.

I will not be tracked like a head of cattle. I am a Human Being.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

No, I totally agree, thanks for the input.

I really don't believe money is an absolute necessity, not paper, not electronically, not gold, not anything. Communal co-operations, work exchange, village trading and so on could really deal with the need for money IMHO.

For further "scaring", see this video people:

You can say whatever you want about Aaron Russo, but he personally knew Nick Rockefeller, and his documentary 'America: from freedom to fascism' is still one of the best documentaries investigating the current US economic paradigm, and it was a most important tool in me waking up politically.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

They can steal your smartcard, lift your passport, jack your car, even clone the chip in your arm. And you won't feel a thing. 5 tales from the RFID-hacking underground.

The RFID Hacking Underground

Its old news from 2006.

I have seen on TV, that new credit cards with rfid, can be boosted as you stroll down the street.

you can get rfid wallets that block the signals from getting out.

sorry if i am stating the obvious

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I've posted this same reply in every thread concerning RFID's.

It goes like this:
The people who want this implemented will do whatever it takes to succeed.
They will make it attractive and appealing.
They will make it fashionable for the youth.
It will be impossible to make money without one.
They will basically say, that you can't live without it.
The way I see that people can't live without money now...most will accept it.
If you can't get a paycheck without it...think about that one.

Problem is, you can.
We can live without everything we have now.
But our children are so accustom to luxuries, and over abundance, that they will think that life can't go on without this new technology. Thats we these people want. The youth. Once it becomes a 'cool' thing to do, it's just a matter of time before everyone wants one. The youth will make it happen.

Why do you think all your information is digital? (already)
Where do you think the next step off credit cards leads to?

Plastic wears out, breaks, and money can easily be damaged.

RFID: All your information, wealth and bio...in one small swipe.

edit on 8-3-2011 by havok because: Added an apostrophe tt

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
No RFID chip is needed. Almost everyone can be traced by their cellphone.

How far from your cellphone will you ever be ?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It is so laughable to read the comments about this RFID chip idea!

Do you people really think you can resist it? Dont you understand that the resistance is futile! All you NO sayers will be assimilated by the new Borg community. If you dont, you will be discriminated and hated by your fellow citizens. You are distracted from the real event of being watched since years. If you think the only sh*t you should concern is the RFID, just go on with that. What about the 3G, WiFi and nano tech that already collect all the data needed. You have this chip or not, you are already in this cage of big brother. You live in their territory and therefore you are all subject to obey their laws.

People are just saying NO but giving no alternatives to this idea to abandon it. So who is the smart guy then? You or the TPTB. You cant compete with their intellect and you know that very well. You can write 10000 times "NO" but at the very end the day will come and you will see that there is no other way. The newest RFID chips for under skin are smaller than a pin point.

When the money as it is told for decades, cease to exist in paper form and the only way to pay will the electronic way.... how will you be able to survive? Will you riot? Will you ban the economy? Will you give your golds to others in exchange of buying food with their chips for you?

So how will you be able to resist it? Simply you cant! You are dealing with the high intellects and they calculate every kind of possible resistance and find a solution for it before you even realize the situation. Govt or banks wont force you to have those things.... No, no, no!! It will be your very loved ones, friends or neighbours, who will convince you to have it. While you are resisting to actually nothing, people are already getting conditioned to this idea by the other products and they love it...

If you can pay today with your phones sim card, simply by nearing to a wireless reader, why not doing it by your hand? You can lose your phone but you cant lose your implanted chip... this idea will be spread out and well accepted.

Instead of hearing this bla bla about how you gonna NOT use it, create some thoughts about alternatives! TPTB gives you all the answers about your future decades ago and until now none of them was declined by the public and well integrated. You are not dealing with joe six-pack...

Oh sweat Lucifer.... people are sometimes so ignorant and in state of denial, please help them for their illumination.

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated and be the part of that Borg community.

Give me some ideas and I will tell you how TPTB will (or already did) smash it!

By accusing your enemy you will achieve nothing! First respect them and learn from their acts. They know you and your future acts very well. So how is that for a feeling to be being HELPLESS? Dont ignore the facts and act like 5 year old kids. Behave like intellectual adults and start to think.

TPTB wont be your enemy!! The sheeple are your enemy and you will see that when some smacks you down because you resist to change their beloved life style. Think about that!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by OleMB

Straight out.
I'd rather be dead than live in a world like this.

Can you say Obamination !
edit on 7-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Well I'd agree with you except that the post 9/11 Patriot Act is much more to blame in the stripping away of our rights. False Flag, intimidation, color-coded terror alerts, warrantless wire-tapping, the Patriot Act. All that really makes you miss the Bush administration?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

Your scenario is exactly how I think it will happen....war and or economic collapse will have the survivors begging for help....TPTB will provide food and shelter along with a medical exam and being injected with a veri-chip and needed vaccines.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
reply to post by Amaterasu

No, I totally agree, thanks for the input.

I really don't believe money is an absolute necessity, not paper, not electronically, not gold, not anything. Communal co-operations, work exchange, village trading and so on could really deal with the need for money IMHO.

For further "scaring", see this video people:

You can say whatever you want about Aaron Russo, but he personally knew Nick Rockefeller, and his documentary 'America: from freedom to fascism' is still one of the best documentaries investigating the current US economic paradigm, and it was a most important tool in me waking up politically.

Aaron was one of the great speakers for Human dignity. And money is indeed unnecessary. With the advent of the Interweb, and robotics at the level we see now, we can cast off slavery (wage or outright) to our machines and govern ourselves locally, regionally, continentally and globally in abundance for all.

Again I offer The End of Entropy and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform linked in my sig where I show how we can accomplish this. I invite you and everyone to read what I offer, and any comments or questions any may have.

Thank you, as well. [smile]

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
I've posted this same reply in every thread concerning RFID's.

It goes like this:
The people who want this implemented will do whatever it takes to succeed.
They will make it attractive and appealing.
They will make it fashionable for the youth.
It will be impossible to make money without one.
They will basically say, that you can't live without it.
The way I see that people can't live without money now...most will accept it.
If you can't get a paycheck without it...think about that one.

Problem is, you can.
We can live without everything we have now.
But our children are so accustom to luxuries, and over abundance, that they will think that life can't go on without this new technology. Thats we these people want. The youth. Once it becomes a 'cool' thing to do, it's just a matter of time before everyone wants one. The youth will make it happen.

Why do you think all your information is digital? (already)
Where do you think the next step off credit cards leads to?

Plastic wears out, breaks, and money can easily be damaged.

RFID: All your information, wealth and bio...in one small swipe.

Thing is... We can have abundance and luxury now, without money or the need for exchange. If we come together and create such a world. Speak loudly and emphatically against this effort to herd us like cattle, teach the children that their dignity as Human Beings is compromised with this "cool" tech. Speak up and spread the abundance paradigm. If we spread the ideas to the tipping point, it will roll down hill into being.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd

Do you people really think you can resist it? Dont you understand that the resistance is futile! All you NO sayers will be assimilated by the new Borg community. If you dont, you will be discriminated and hated by your fellow citizens. You are distracted from the real event of being watched since years. If you think the only sh*t you should concern is the RFID, just go on with that. What about the 3G, WiFi and nano tech that already collect all the data needed. You have this chip or not, you are already in this cage of big brother. You live in their territory and therefore you are all subject to obey their laws.

While this is presently true, we CAN change this. With not resistance, but by taking over as a planet, peacefully yet irresistibly. With the Interweb we can communicate. With robots we can have work done. With the three Laws we can govern. With a focus on organics we can feed everyone. With open source we can create better. With a focus away from a "work" ethic and onto a "betterment" ethic, we will move towards a better, peaceful planet.

Please check out The End of Entropy and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform linked in my sig.

EDIT to add:

People are just saying NO but giving no alternatives to this idea to abandon it.

I am offering an alternative. Yes indeed I am.
edit on 3/8/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Aside from a natural disaster or major act of terrorism whereby martial law is declared and the Congress disbanded as well as state and local governments which would be under the authority of the ten FEMA governors and they simply mandate that everyone be chipped and those who dont either imprisoned or have it forcibly implanted....there is another way to get most people to take it voluntarily. I dont want to put ideas into certain people's heads but I am sure that it has been thought out....but if there is a sudden outbreak of a deadly virus (something like H1N1 on steroids) and they require everyone to be innoculated but you have to get the chip implanted at the same time or no vaccine. All under the guise that they need everyone's medical records on their personal chip so they know who has had the shot, etc. Now if you dont want the chip you dont get the shot and you will die and if you dont trust the government (fear of the vaccine itself) then you will die...that way they will cull the population of those who are disobedient and distrustful of the government.....sheeple, single file for the chip and vaccine....stay in line please.
edit on 8-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Yes ads are here as well. I have Dish network and have seen the ads as well as swallowing a tiny camera for your Doctor to see what is going on inside the body...PEACE

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Please so one with the mpney and know how.
copy obama's rif chip. bet he dont have one!
or some one big.
and make lots of cops of it.
and get lots of people all over america, ats members!
to sneek them on to millions of people.
and one items in shops.
then watch the fun.
then let the press know.
and ever one will see how stupid they are.

some one adiding detection
would have a detetor.
and keep re writing there chip!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I wonder what your plans are? Do you plan on resisting?

Absolutely.

The thing is, though, anyone who carries a credit card or debit card is already more than likely carrying rfid willfully.

But, to answer your question, I will go move into the middle of a large forest and live off the land long before I willfully accept rfid in my body.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
As a believer in the Bible and revelations, it says he "causes ALL".

The only two ways I can see this happening is either it's required by law OR that they cause a global sickness(could this by the purpose of chemtrails?) where people will be rushing to the hospital and the only way to take care of so many people quickly is to have fast access to their conditions in which the chip is required so that hospitals are able to take care of everybody.

Its that tactic they use, purposely cause a big problem, have the people beg for a solution, give them a solution, in this case the RFID chip.

They could even mix the two. First cause a global sickness, then have the hospitals flooded, then make it required by LAW that everyone gets a chip so that the hospital is able to take care of everybody.

This would be a tactic to make everybody feel for each other, cause if they don't all comply then some of their family/friends/strangers wont get the medical treatment because of hospitals be flooded from going TOO slow.

Or I guess there's starting WWIII and then after all the horrible destruction makes it easier to bring the RFID by law unto the people left.

They've already invested billions(i would imagine) of dollars into this technology and they won't just stop it like that...it will go to it's destination. Why can't it? They have the control to do it.

Do you think they would start something this big not knowing they could accomplish it?

I remember watching a video on you-tube of this guy being interviewed who had a conversation with one of the banker elites and the banker told the guy that their ultimate goal is to put a chip in EVERYBODY.

When it says "mark" of the beast. I don't believe it is the chip, as much as it is the scar/mark that is left after the chip is implanted. I believe that's what the "mark" means. Either way...

The pre-cursor to the RFID implanted chip is putting the chip in our IDs. It's already happening and I believe started with pass-ports.

Since it will store so much important information, people when they lose them wont want to lose them again. How do you stop this from happening? You can't lose your body...

That's something I heard from a video. It seems very logical, but don't know if thats the plan or not.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

While this is presently true, we CAN change this. With not resistance, but by taking over as a planet, peacefully yet irresistibly. With the Interweb we can communicate. With robots we can have work done. With the three Laws we can govern. With a focus on organics we can feed everyone. With open source we can create better. With a focus away from a "work" ethic and onto a "betterment" ethic, we will move towards a better, peaceful planet.

Please check out The End of Entropy and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform linked in my sig.

EDIT to add:

People are just saying NO but giving no alternatives to this idea to abandon it.

No my friend this is not the solution and you must already know that by now.
Let me explain why?

The very word you use "WE" is a herd (sheeple) mentality! WE means someone from the group will do it and that makes the people wait and hope. WE keeps you nailed. WE holds you back from doing what YOU alone want to do to change your OWN life! Keep the that WE word using and at the end you will see that the change will occur in the way the TPTB has planned looooong ago.

It was told almost 20 years ago... Did you really think that Mr Rockefeller was so stupid to tell that BIG secret to Aaron by mistake, even he knew what was his job on the TV! He told him, so that Aaron could spread out the word. Rockefeller knew exactly that the sheeple with their anxious and fearfull behavior await a hero out of their WE herd. Today it is almost accomplished and the damn sheeples are still so f*kng stupid to see the solution: SELF reliance and responsibility.

Keep talking with WE and get chipped. Keep silent and be responsible for yourself only save your life apart from the sheeple.

Any other ideas? Except by WE?

All I hear is WE WE WE.... What happened to "I".... I am the alpha and the omega!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
it seems some do not know the history of the RFID, it all begins with the bar code, aka UPC, Universal Product Code www.infoplease.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

EDIT to add:

No my friend this is not the solution and you must already know that by now.
Let me explain why?

The very word you use "WE" is a herd (sheeple) mentality! WE means someone from the group will do it and that makes the people wait and hope. WE keeps you nailed. WE holds you back from doing what YOU alone want to do to change your OWN life! Keep the that WE word using and at the end you will see that the change will occur in the way the TPTB has planned looooong ago.

No. This is a semantical issue. When I say "we," I mean each of us personally has a choice, and if each of us unites under a set of principles and precepts, each of us CAN contribute. I AM doing what I can to affect change, by offering principles and precepts to consider and unite under. My goal is to eliminate the PTB as powers if not as individuals. Though I know that if there is nothing put forth as an individually empowering option, individuals will wait around for some savior - religious or secular - to pull them out... I also know that if there is something that offers personal empowerment, many will seize upon it.

It was told almost 20 years ago... Did you really think that Mr Rockefeller was so stupid to tell that BIG secret to Aaron by mistake, even he knew what was his job on the TV! He told him, so that Aaron could spread out the word. Rockefeller knew exactly that the sheeple with their anxious and fearfull behavior await a hero out of their WE herd. Today it is almost accomplished and the damn sheeples are still so f*kng stupid to see the solution: SELF reliance and responsibility.

I'm guessing you have not visited the links I point to... My work is all about SELF reliance and personal responsibility. Please visit The End of Entropy first, as it is the foundation for The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform. These are linked in my sig.

Keep talking with WE and get chipped. Keep silent and be responsible for yourself only save your life apart from the sheeple.

Again, semantics. I will not be chipped. But I will NOT be silent, either, because my work is both a service to others - everybody (except perhaps the elite) wins, and service to self - I will it to be for my happiness.

Any other ideas? Except by WE?

All I hear is WE WE WE.... What happened to "I".... I am the alpha and the omega!

Again. See what I propose before defining for me my use of the word "we."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join