It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

idroid verizon user downloads echelon records and 9,000 apps!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
"we're watching you". ... LMAO. okay what cia 'agent' would notify their target that they're being followed?? thats just silly

this def wasnt made up...

edit on 8-3-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

This is made up. I have proof. A friend of mine who works as a contractor for a company that recently got a contract to develop flying spaghetti monster shaped ships for NASA. According to my friends friend who got him the job, who works as a level 5 pasta inspector, the story is false. He said echelon is indeed real, and this type of stuff happens all the time. The problem is, Verizon sucks and there's no way the top secret echelon battlestar galactica cylon command software could download over such a crappy connection.

Then he went on to tell my friend that Cyber command, stationed in that giant crater on the moon, has been monitoring all youtube users brainwaves with scaler weapons. Once the flux capacitor reaches critical mass, they will send the space time delorean back to 1955. They are concerned though, that because of people hearing about this Hoax, that it might cause a quantum leap disturbance in the force, causing JFK, who isn't dead, to accidentally jump back in time into someone else's body. He will be stuck there until he is able to set right what once went wrong, hoping always that his next leap will be the leap home.

Also the guy from sliders (the kid who can fly with spraypaint cans as jets) says this entire thread is lame.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

You are lying through your teeth!!!
They don't have level 5 pasta inspectors....they only have 4 levels of pasta inspection.
Nice try though.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Here's a stupid question... What is an 'iDroid'? I know the iPhone, and I know the Droid, but (last time I checked) they are competing against each other for the mobile phone OS crown.

Just sayin' that something really stinks with this post...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I just cringed when someone called it an iDroid.

It is NOT made by Apple, this is just like people calling every MP3 player an ipod.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Would be nice if he had backup of phones data....

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
Would be nice if he had backup of phones data....

Real easy to do with today's phones. Just put the phone in airplane-mode (turns off all wireless transcievers in the phone), use the USB cable that comes with your phone (usually part of the 'wall-charger') to plug into your computer. Download any necessary drivers and go berserk.

Not really rocket science these days...
edit on 3/8/2011 by billybobh3 because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Even if it was feasible that the phone could hold that much data, it would have taken it weeks on end to pull that much since verizons network is so crappy.

Verizons network speed worse than they thought

Good job camelot for another obvious pile of malarky!!

Silver
edit on 8-3-2011 by S1LV3R4D0 because: typo'ed

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

You are lying through your teeth!!!
They don't have level 5 pasta inspectors....they only have 4 levels of pasta inspection.
Nice try though.

I atually hold a level 7 and can inspect any top secret reverse engineered lasagna's held at the Groom Lake facility (Pizzeria)

Sorry OP gotta call BS on this one - TPTB may be stupid but not that stupid

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Most likely its a confusion of the droid vs Iphone. Someone who doesnt know a lot about the two phones. As far as 9000 apps goes the marketplace has well over that which thousands being developed every day. Android doesnt have the strict protocal that the itunes marketplace has for the iphone apps. A droid with increased storage could easily store 9000 apps and related material. My droid came standard with an 8 gig sd card in it which can store a hell of a lot. You can up that by several gigs. When I wiped and reactivated my droid it automatically started downloading the previous apps i had gotten from the market place so its not all that unusual. IF it was a true story it would be my thought that his NEW phone was not new but refurbished.

I had a similar thing happen with an HTC-400 was supposed to be a new phone and I powered it up and it was already full of information from who had the phone previous.

As far as a phone operating without the battery and being able to make phone calls while only being plugged in there are several models that do this. HTC does it so does blackberry.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
Most likely its a confusion of the droid vs Iphone. Someone who doesnt know a lot about the two phones. As far as 9000 apps goes the marketplace has well over that which thousands being developed every day. Android doesnt have the strict protocal that the itunes marketplace has for the iphone apps. A droid with increased storage could easily store 9000 apps and related material. My droid came standard with an 8 gig sd card in it which can store a hell of a lot. You can up that by several gigs. When I wiped and reactivated my droid it automatically started downloading the previous apps i had gotten from the market place so its not all that unusual. IF it was a true story it would be my thought that his NEW phone was not new but refurbished.

I had a similar thing happen with an HTC-400 was supposed to be a new phone and I powered it up and it was already full of information from who had the phone previous.

As far as a phone operating without the battery and being able to make phone calls while only being plugged in there are several models that do this. HTC does it so does blackberry.

There's nowhere near 9,000 worthwhile apps in the android marketplace. Plus all of the other data that's claimed to have been on the phone?

Oh, and your droid redownloaded all of your apps because you were using YOUR google account. I doubt the person who bought this phone plugged in the google account info for a CIA agent and then had the CIA agent's apps all downloaded to the phone.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join