It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

idroid verizon user downloads echelon records and 9,000 apps!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm dieing to know why this one lucky guy got Big Brother unveiled in the palm of his hand!Did a few good men within one of the good factions of the CIA want this to happen, so that one mere mortal, just the right guy, would come to to find this out and then allow for the word to be spread like this? Man, I wish so bad it could have been me, but actually no I don't.

Everybody needs to know this pretty amazing thing and how big a dossier of stuff going how far back they have on every single one of us. Can you believe it? They've got records of the very first paycheck you ever cashed go back decades?

Why did it happen to this one phone?

projectcamelotproductions.com...

When it comes to surveillance society, it's not like we didn't already know...still! 'Enemy of the State' anyone?

According to a reliable source this is what happened: (developing...)

A guy (who is in touch with my source) in Pennsylvania bought a new iDroid phone with Verizon and when he asked to be activated he got way more than he bargained for. The phone downloaded 9,000+ applications along with detailed records going back decades on several people unknown to the user, all the websites he ever visited including info on Project Camelot!!

And to top it off, an intelligence dossier on the user downloaded onto his phone along with his very first paycheck he ever cashed back in 1989. The cheque showed on the screen both front and back including his endorsement on the back. You can imagine this guys utter amazement. Big Brother is not only real it's connected. And then he found himself being followed by a brand new black Challenger with blacked-out windows. Even when he tried stopping his car and turning around they continued to follow.

Then, if this wasn't enough... he got the following message texted to his cell phone "we're watching you". And when he tried using his phone to text his girlfriend he was given an error message saying something like 'unauthorized access'. A few days later, realizing their mistake they somehow deleted the apps and dossiers from his phone and cleaned it of most everything except a few of his own contacts.

As far as we know... he's still being watched.

Please distribute this far and wide...

Sent from Dubai Airport on the way to Johannesburg to attend the Megolithomania conference in South Africa with Michael Tellinger, Graham Hancock and many fascinating speakers.

edit on 7-3-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

Profanity and Censor Circumvention on the Rise
Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on Mon Mar 7 2011 by Jbird because: Removed censor circ. and all caps from title

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

A few days later, realizing their mistake they somehow deleted the apps and dossiers from his phone and cleaned it of most everything except a few of his own contacts.

A confidential source told me he had a UFO in his basement but when I got there it de-materialized only seconds before we walked down the stairs.

Give me a break, consider the source.

Here is a critical question: How much memory did his phone have to download 9000+ apps and all of the Echelon files?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Some screen shots of what his iDroid displayed would add to the validity of this information. It's just a rumor without proof, though I believe TPTB have technology like this and far beyond.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
A. It's Camelot

B. A guy knows another guy (the source) who knows another guy this happened to.

Right. Sure sounds credible to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Some screen shots of what his iDroid displayed would add to the validity of this information. It's just a rumor without proof, though I believe TPTB have technology like this and far beyond.

And they download it into some random dudes phone? This story is absurd, and clearly BS. The type of data he is talking about would be TB's in size. A phone cannot hold near that.

And if they have this technology, fine, they can have it but what makes you think there isn't a safeguard keeping all its date from being leaked.

This is utter BS that can't be proven because there is no evidence and unless you can find me a phone that has a mass storage device larger than 250 iPods combined, its a hoax.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Great movie, bro.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I remember, a few years back, I saw a copy of a personality writeup coupled with a black and white picture of me, from my kindergarten teacher. So they definitely keep tabs on your children's personality and I don't even remember my parents giving me money to take that photo.

I'm thinking that information has to go somewhere, they can't just throw it away. They probably do keep this stuff stored in an electronic file somewhere.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Pocky

A few days later, realizing their mistake they somehow deleted the apps and dossiers from his phone and cleaned it of most everything except a few of his own contacts.

Here is a critical question: How much memory did his phone have to download 9000+ apps and all of the Echelon files?

Are you dumb? You've never seen a movie where a CIA agent has one of those phones where it has all those files on it they use to hack computers or to store information for when the phone/memory device gets turned into the man in charge of the operation? These kinds of devices are real. Just ask any official CIA agent or military personnel that is high up in their field. They will tell you that these devices are real and they're not fake. If they're not impossible to make, then they are most likely already made so quit with your "FAKE" nonsense.

This is a cool story so let's thank the OP for taking his own time to write this and share it with us

Thanks OP! S&F!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
you gotten love these top secret fairy tales, .....it's always top secret, super secret stuff that always seems to fall on the laps of unknown people, and then they are suddenly being followed or watched....eeeee
lol

so let me get this straight, there are a group of people that have control of secrets and top secret stuff that these organizations spend billions of dollars on, control governments, militarizes, and politicians but lack the knowledge or fortitude to "clean" their mess, logically that makes 0 sense

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This seems like a really weak claim.

Besides, how much memory would that phone need to contain all of that copious amount of data?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Enemy of the state was a good movie.

Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Does this really surprise anyone??

The only thing that throws me off is the "We're watching you" text. This means that someone consciously knew the files and content that the user was viewing and also that they were sending a message to him "real time"

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
This seems like a really weak claim.

Besides, how much memory would that phone need to contain all of that copious amount of data?

I think the information would probably be saved on an outside server? Then the phone would just be gaining access to it. But who knows? Maybe the customer received a Limited Edition lol

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Wow that is pretty amazing. And according to my father's brother's nephew's cousin's uncle's god mother's cousin twice removed former roommate. It's pretty much impossible to hold hundreds of gigs of data on a 16gig device.

This story is complete and utter bs. Pics or it does not exist.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AlteredTom

Originally posted by AlteredTom
I think the information would probably be saved on an outside server? Then the phone would just be gaining access to it. But who knows? Maybe the customer received a Limited Edition lol

Limited edition, indeed.

It said:

The phone downloaded 9,000+ applications along with detailed records going back decades on several people unknown to the user, all the websites he ever visited including info on Project Camelot!!

edit on 7-3-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm skeptical, as I'm pretty sure there is no phone known as an "iDroid"..

There is a program called iDroid, which is a port of droid software for iPhone, but I'm pretty sure that's not what the article's referring to.

So I'm skeptical to say the least.

I guess we'll see what happens..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I don't know if your post was humour or sarcasm.

Please tell me it was one of the two?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AlteredTom

I'm thinking there is technology embedded in a lot of our artifacts that they probably don't tell us about. One night I discovered that I could make phone calls from my cellphone, after having taken out the battery, and keeping the electric socket connection on. This pretty much tells me, that even though I had taken my battery out, I was capable of making a phone call, maybe because there is a satellite type technology in there. Obviously, whatever I needed to make the hookup was already in my phone, and not in the battery.

Anyway, this interview is gonna blow your reality out of that old frame you had just a minute ago.

1 of 16. Go to Youtube for the rest.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Eh ?
Why would stuff be stored in the battery ?
The battery is the power ?
If you take the battery out of a laptop then just use the power cord does it work ?
I bet all the stuff is still there on the hard drive too
Bugger me thats weird shouldnt it be in the battery ?
You can't be serious please
Please tell me your not !

edit on 043131p://03America/Chicago07 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

One night I discovered that I could make phone calls from my cellphone, after having taken out the battery, and keeping the electric socket connection on.

Yeah, that is absolutely insane, taking out one power source and adding another and the phone still worked. What kind of mystical power is that?

Sorry dude, your phone's antenna and receiver is not kept in the power supply. Jesus.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join