It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: 'Make Wall St. Pay' campaign debuts by occupying bank branch, House speaker's office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Exclusive: 'Make Wall St. Pay' campaign debuts by occupying bank branch, House speaker's office

www.rawstory.com

A new campaign by a national network of activists kicked off Monday morning with a splash as it led hundreds of fed up homeowners in a series of protests that brought business to a halt at a major bank and the House speaker's office.

The National People's Action network picked Monday to launch the "Make Wall Street Pay" campaign thanks to another show in town: the National Association of Attorneys General's Convention in Washington, D.C.

But they didn't stop there.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
HAHAHA...YES!!!

And so it BEGINS people!

THIS is one of MANY things which may be an INEVITABLE conclusion, as we have been VOICELESS to this ongoing criminality.

Although this might not be the most EFFECTIVE way of getting things done, it does send a loud and clear message that the masses are tiring of this endless criminality and nonsense!

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7-3-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I feel(hope) its coming, everyone just needs to stand up when the opportunity begins to present itself and we can change this. The masses greatly outnumber the elite!

Now lets all just go plug up gas stations with our vehicles, refusing to pay the obscene amounts, park in front on the pumps and refuse to leave until the issue is sorted out. COME ON PEOPLE! (Please....... I beg...) *lol*
edit on 7/3/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
lets hope the activists move on to the Federal Reserve next...hopefully TPTB dont start accelerating their fascist plans and start opening the fema camps en masse as the populace shows signs of becoming more and more restless and agitated...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
People could just walk en masse into banks and demand money they that were cheated out of. What are the Police going to do, arrest a thousand people?

If you had multiple groups doing this there would be a revolution in finance, although, I have no idea the outcome lol.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Imagine 1,000,000 human beings, of any particular political stripe, for any purpose, descending on lower Manhattan and simply clogging up the streets between the headquarters of all the various banks and financial institutions. I picture it on a stiflingly hot day...all the streets packed rush-hour-subway tight, no movement possible, spilling into the lobbies, clogging the elevators and hallways, filling up the veins and capillaries of commerce right down to the boardrooms and executive suites...and surreally, all this time silent, not making noise or verbal demand, no display of intent other than to clog the gears with their very presence, the mute cry of "we exist, remember us, we exist, remember us..." presented over and over by the physical presence of each individual, no further words or symbols necessary.
edit on 3/7/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Atleast, according to the article, the AG's listened and started " making waves". But I had to laugh, the Negro woman at the end of the video, boy she was getting down with her chant, and down with her bad self.....like she was at a rap concert!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is refreshing to see. The People are waking up to the fresh smell of the BS we have been force-fed for so long and they are figuring out that it has a strong, fresh odor that will make one vomit. I hope this goes nation and/or world wide. The "elite" have been waging a class war for so long on the lower classes that I hope they get a taste of the medicine that they refuse to take. Reality can be quite scary with out a big bank account and no protection that it affords.
*Getting Popcorn*

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
People could just walk en masse into banks and demand money they that were cheated out of. What are the Police going to do, arrest a thousand people?

If you had multiple groups doing this there would be a revolution in finance, although, I have no idea the outcome lol.

a run on the banks only hurt the poor and middle class...the wealthy, by their very nature, have reserves in other parts of the world. money, gold, in durable and sustainable habitats, that very few people know about

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I did find out, during the short sale of my home ( couldn't afford it after the wife left me ), that one of the loop holes in favor of us...a summary version: The loan docs has your name on it. You signed it. However, the actual mortgage does not. So your contract with the purchase is null and void. You only agreed to pay back what you borrowed, but without your name on the mortgage, that obligation is no longer valid. Found that out through an agent, after the fact.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Refreshed, important - and buried WAY too quickly.

Bump.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Nice to see it, nut seems misdirected. None the less it has to start somewhere.
Wall Street and the Fed, Goldman Sachs, would be the places to go.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I suspect that may well be what happens, and I also suspect that these criminals in wall street and their servants in our gov won't stop with this nonsense UNTIL this type of action begins. They are far too smug and cocky to quit while they are ahead. They will continue the violations until people are literally forced to do what the folks in this video have done.

And your idea is a great one---Even a hundred thousand people occupying the streets and buildings would send the message loud and clear---We are DONE with your BS---Enough is enough.

This is an important subject and story, because for the first time, citizens are directing attention at where the CRUX of our financial problems and policies begin---The BANKSTERS controlling our politicians.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Um these are the people who in a large part created the problem. They might as well picket themselves.

TextLed a successful and productive partnership with Fannie Mae to develop mortgage products to meet the home mortgage needs of underserved neighborhoods. To date, this 8-city partnership has resulted in $4 billion in loans to families.

TextSpearheaded efforts to pass the Community Reinvestment Act and the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act in the 1970s – often referred to as the most important economic justice public policy for neighborhoods.

www.npa-us.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.npa-us.org... id=88&Itemid=39

You cant buy a house if you cant pay for it. Sorry this isnt USSA yet.

top topics

join