It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food stamps are disbursed at higher allotment than what I spend per month for groceries

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

No they shouldn't be getting their nails done...I can't afford to get my nails done. You must be trying to antagonize me, hmmmmm.

I only take issue with that, when it's an able bodied young person, then again, how do we know they aren't looking for work and trying to keep neat and groomed?

I myself do not ever go to the beauty shop since all they do is mess up my hair anyway

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Maybe pissed when you read this. 22 years old, live in my mom's house, no bills, smoke all the weed i want. play computer games all day. EBT card got loaded with $200. This morning went to get a feast of pizza logs, chips and dip, hot pockets and gelato
. mmm stoner food. all free.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I liked hearing that..favored with karma and the gods...thanks and take care!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Maybe pissed when you read this. 22 years old, live in my mom's house, no bills, smoke all the weed i want. play computer games all day. EBT card got loaded with $200. This morning went to get a feast of pizza logs, chips and dip, hot pockets and gelato
. mmm stoner food. all free.

If you are living in your mother's house and did not declare her as part of your household on your application, along with all of her assets and income, you just admitted to Federal fraud on a public forum.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

I don't know what world you live in that water is free. More and more privatized, more and more expensive.

At any rate, food stamps are there to keep people from going hungry. You can't say what kind of food one person or another eats because then all you "small" government folks are intruding on people's diet that exists for cultural or heritage reasons.

Sure, people shouldn't use food stamps to pig out on chunky monkey til they get a diabetic coma. But the posters above are giving anecdotal personal experiences, hardly objective proof that all people are getting alcohol or ice cream only. And what about the alcohol...I don't think that should be on food stamps. The money saved could be used to open up some alcoholic and drug rehabilitation centers...talk about saving some moolah.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join