It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOOM 3; Checkout the trailer!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I thought the trailer for Doom 3 was quite impressive

Some words that described it. BrutalViolence, Evil, Fast, FirePower, Evil, Explosive.

The game is infact so evil that if you weren't to play it it would be as if the evil is being left to live.

Check it out for yourself: Doom 3

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
looks like a cool game, but i have a feeling that half life2 will own doom 3 either way, please god dont let these games suck!

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Ive never played doom games...

Ive heard that they scare the crap out of you...

personally, I prefer a vicious massacre of Fallen....

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
i know one of the creators of the doom series. his name is adrienn something. im kinda hoping for a free copy!
anyways, if you like this game youll like avp 2 for computer. its also a fps. and its online, but i think every multiplayer computer game supports online features. the game is just unbeleivable. you can play as predator marine and all the life stages of the alien. in the expansion pack you play as either ancient predator, corparate, or predalien. that right! a hybrid mix of predator and alien!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ive seen the trailer ages ago and its #ing amazing, i shall be buying it when it hit the shops. I have the feelings its going to be one scary game :S

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I remember playing doom for days when it first came out. It scared the crap out of me. If you played it now you'd laugh at the graphics but I bet it could still make you jump when thing leap from the shadows.

I'm a big fan of half life and all the add ons and am looking forward to half life 2 but....Doom 3 is going to blow it away. Half life is cool but Doom is DOOM!

the guys at ID know they have to top previous dooms and theyll do it, it should be a shoot em up pant crappin good time.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Its a shame that the game is kind of monotone, in the last stages I was already tired of dark corridors and rooms. Also, the Artificial Intelligence of the enemies is not that intelligent.

I did not played till the end, because my computer does not have enough "power" to played it well.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
That trailer is oooooolllllld.dd.

E_T

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Its a shame that the game is kind of monotone, in the last stages I was already tired of dark corridors and rooms. Also, the Artificial Intelligence of the enemies is not that intelligent.
Have you tried Far Cry?
Sometimes those mercenaries feel more intelligent than most of mankind... you better be well hidden if you're going to kill bigger group than two of them.

BTW, I really wonder one thing, how the hell they're going to translate these for consoles without raping graphic engine completely?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Doom 3 has been out since August 3rd. IMO, the game was fun and the graphics were great but it was nothing revolutionary (the environment is completely uninteractive).

Hopefully Half-Life 2 will be infinitely better.

top topics

join