It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunting footage of 9/11 captured by NYPD helicopter as towers fell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere, but I caught this on the Daily Mail website today (linked from Drudge.)

I've always wondered where the footage was from the chopper that was circling the towers as they burned. The helicopter was clearly visible that day and I'm sure there was a camera running. This was the first time I saw the roof of one of the towers on that day. I was surprised that it appeared there were no people on the roof, but I guess that is a testament to how intense the fire (and probably the shock of the situation) was.

The article refers to a site that hosted this video and has additional photos of the towers from angles that they claim to have not been released before:

...it has been posted on-line by secret-sharing website Cryptome along with a series of pictures taken by NYPD helicopters that were on duty that day.

I haven't visited the site listed, but I would like to see the photos.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
this is the 3rd thread ive seen on this video in 24 hrs
check the 911 forum

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyax-
this is the 3rd thread ive seen on this video in 24 hrs
check the 911 forum

Crap. OK, thanks. I couldn't imagine that I was the first. I just did a piss-poor search, I guess.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

Man! That's some of the most haunting video I've seen yet.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The thing is for people like me who have not seen the other threads this is the 1st one I'd look at, as long as from now on, it isn't spammed for the next few days lol, like the NASA scientist finding life on an asteroid.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
check 10:05...explosion beneath the fire line.

new topics

top topics

join