It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Symptoms

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by yets777

haha certainly you know how to win friends
btw where do i find that space weed ?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Sure at an evolutionary stage (life) we can all become more sensitized to our surroundings. But I really question anything that separates anyone from the rest of humanity ("I cant stand being around people or in crowds). We are all One...in that crowd of people is others exactly like you. My problem with this whole ascension theory is that it makes people feel "special." All those symptoms can happen to anyone due to either medical issues or stress. Imagine those who went through the tsunamis..they probably have many of those symptoms as do people who live in high crime areas or people in fear. Those symptoms trace back to fear..not to ascending.

We have only a few examples of people who ascended that we are told much of anything about. Now I'm not Catholic anymore, haven't been for 30 years. But both Jesus and Mary ascended..there is no record that they went through these symptoms to ascend. It just happened. And I don't think they were checking themselves for the symptoms either or comparing notes.

Ascension..if its ever gonna happen...will be a by product of how you live now. Someone who would even have that capability is in the flow of life..they have no time to be checking this out. They are living and loving and the focus is on others, not themselves. Separation is illusion. Its best to stay in the here and now..that is enough for anyone to deal with.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What is described in the OP is sickness not ascension. These are rationalizations used to cover up what's really going on. Creative, yes, but complete and utter rubbish all the same.

We're evolving, but it has nothing to do with "dimensions". Perhaps it has to do with fluctuations in exo-solar radiation levels. I don't know. I do know that we're mucking up the environment, and this is causing slight psychosis in most people, it seems.

The psychosis doesn't have to be purely detrimental, but obviously derangements of thought processes do take place. I think it's better to address the physical symptoms first, then clear any other baggages that may still be present.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This was an interesting post. Thanks for showing it here.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by yets777

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by yets777

haha certainly you know how to win friends
btw where do i find that space weed ?

watching documentaries about the universe and smoking it..

space + weed = SPACEWEED !!!!!!!!!! yeaahhhhh

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
be open minded... Open your heart to the light
reply to post by DrumsRfun

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
You portrayed the topic well.. Especially the concluding paragraph and the mid section made a good read.keep posting.All the best.
Caverta

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I always tend to see humanity as a narrow frequency (microcosm) of the infinite consciousness, I also believe that their is no god or creator outside of us, as taught by several organized religions and secret societies. Humanity is trapped in the prison of their own beliefs, and people are slowly realizing that fact. And hence are changing their belief systems, this change is cause the symptoms mentioned in the OP. It is not ascension but it is freedom.

Peace and love to all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join