It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Symptoms

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by loucares
I have nearly all of those symptoms, some I've had for years and others are new. I thought they were biological problems though. Like PMS and the new birth control I'm on. I've also had a shift in how i digest food since i moved to a new town.
I was wondering if feeling more aware is also a symptom. I noticed that every few years I realize that I'm much more aware of how to handle things, more mature, conscious, awake, whatever, but I'm sure you know the feeling of looking back on things you've done and going "what was I thinking, I was so stupid." I think that its important for people to keep growing, and i feel like a lot of adults seem to stagnate and get stuck in their same ideals for years and years. Is this just normal human maturity or is it more a spiritual process to be more aware?
getting aware must be the main thing : aware of what we digest and what it does to our temple , aware of the forces holding us down, aware of the divine bliss waiting for us to return home ,aware of your right to wield the force within and project it outside . come on people push on , you are feeling it ,it's on the tip of your tongue but still afraid to pronounce it to the outside world you co-create , after millions of years thinking we are merely humans with limitations , the answer is here waiting for you , continue with brianegan's threads (oldest ones first) im sure u will find all you seek for you are searching .

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I am grateful for this thread. Thank you. I feel sometimes I accelerate but then fall back. I am struggling as how to stay "in the light, if you will". Any ideas or thoughts that may help, would be appricated. Job well done OP, people like you helping others...... Good to see those out there reaching for others.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wannagohome
I am grateful for this thread. Thank you. I feel sometimes I accelerate but then fall back. I am struggling as how to stay "in the light, if you will". Any ideas or thoughts that may help, would be appricated. Job well done OP, people like you helping others...... Good to see those out there reaching for others.
you made my heart melt , when u feel stressed try and put yourself in tai-chi mode , doesent matter if u dont have expierience , stand loose and start making slow fluid movements , so slow that u actualy feel yourself pushing against the air , it helps to get u grounded again and restore power to the body

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
good subject..good thread....
some people may call those just symptoms or delusions of want and grandure. it really is up to the individual to look deep and to understand ones-self and make a true assesment of what the 'symptoms' are. those of us reading this thread are reading it for a reason..not just 'i feel sick and need to justify what i feel with a different explaination'. i think that sometimes others find it ..for lack of a better word.. 'funny' that others can feel deeply different or understand thier body and minds more than they comprehend of thierselves.

our goal is to understand ourselves, not to make ourselves understood to others. those that do understand or want to understand.. we will gravitate together. the human experience has been soooo diluted by the, i believe, purposefull hiding of knowledge. To know the question sometimes is the answer even if you can't answer the question. what is the question..that for each individual to learn for themselves.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
good subject..good thread....
some people may call those just symptoms or delusions of want and grandure. it really is up to the individual to look deep and to understand ones-self and make a true assesment of what the 'symptoms' are. those of us reading this thread are reading it for a reason..not just 'i feel sick and need to justify what i feel with a different explaination'. i think that sometimes others find it ..for lack of a better word.. 'funny' that others can feel deeply different or understand thier body and minds more than they comprehend of thierselves.

our goal is to understand ourselves, not to make ourselves understood to others. those that do understand or want to understand.. we will gravitate together. the human experience has been soooo diluted by the, i believe, purposefull hiding of knowledge. To know the question sometimes is the answer even if you can't answer the question. what is the question..that for each individual to learn for themselves.
i thank u from the heart for your truthfull words, connecting to the pure self or centre to become a part of the oneness or all. brilliant . we dont need to answer all questions yet . sometimes a little faith and eaze of heart goes a long way

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Some months ago, I would have never found myself where I am now. My life before was enveloped in what some would call sin, but I saw nothing wrong with it. One day I decided to try and join the U.S Marine Corps. All was successful, scored wonderfully on my ASVAB, passed the physical test, and took an oath to defend this country. Later that long day at MEPS I came home but something didn't feel right. I decided to do some further research on U.S Marine history using as many alternative sources as I could. I wanted to know the lifestyle, the history, the people, the wars, all of it.

I don't think I could have ever imagined what I would find once I started looking into the government. In my world, my life, all of these events that have led me to where I am now have not been some coincidence.

In these last two months my life, perspective, views, EVERYTHING, has had a radical shift.

My sleep patterns have been funny, my thoughts once clear as liquid very clouded, I have lost value in material things. Randomly through the day I feel like a huge burst of electricity is entering my body, from the top of my skull shooting straight down my body. "Coincidentally" this electric feeling happens like a message is being sent to me. From whom, I do not know. I do my best to capture this feeling so I can closely analyze it. I don't eat right anymore, I just don't feel the urge to eat as much.

Something is happening, and it feels good. I feel different. I can't convince somebody else of what I'm experiencing through words, they need to experience it for themselves in their own way. I'm not sure, but I typed in a few of the things I was experiencing into the search bar, and it eventually lead me to this thread.

This world we live in, for me at least, has become incredibly transparent. It's almost as if something inside me is just telling me "That's a lie", "This materialism is not life".

I tried meditating a long time ago, laughed at the concept of meditation and everything about it. Two days ago for some reason I had the urge to close my eyes and try again. What I experienced was literally electricity resonating inside my brain just shooting around my body, creating such a fantastic feeling. The strange thing is, I couldn't feel my body. Like I was just.. there? Conscious but not conscious.. It's hard to explain.

Thank you for this post, it was wonderful.
edit on 10-4-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: Typos

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour
Some months ago, I would have never found myself where I am now. My life before was enveloped in what some would call sin, but I saw nothing wrong with it. One day I decided to try and join the U.S Marine Corps. All was successful, scored wonderfully on my ASVAB, passed the physical test, and took an oath to defend this country. Later that long day at MEPS I came home but something didn't feel right. I decided to do some further research on U.S Marine history using as many alternative sources as I could. I wanted to know the lifestyle, the history, the people, the wars, all of it.

I don't think I could have ever imagined what I would find once I started looking into the government. In my world, my life, all of these events that have led me to where I am now have not been some coincidence.

In these last two months my life, perspective, views, EVERYTHING, has had a radical shift.

My sleep patterns have been funny, my thoughts once clear as liquid very clouded, I have lost value in material things. Randomly through the day I feel like a huge burst of electricity is entering my body, from the top of my skull shooting straight down my body. "Coincidentally" this electric feeling happens like a message is being sent to me. From whom, I do not know. I do my best to capture this feeling so I can closely analyze it. I don't eat right anymore, I just don't feel the urge to eat as much.

Something is happening, and it feels good. I feel different. I can't convince somebody else of what I'm experiencing through words, they need to experience it for themselves in their own way. I'm not sure, but I typed in a few of the things I was experiencing into the search bar, and it eventually lead me to this thread.

This world we live in, for me at least, has become incredibly transparent. It's almost as if something inside me is just telling me "That's a lie", "This materialism is not life".

I tried meditating a long time ago, laughed at the concept of meditation and everything about it. Two days ago for some reason I had the urge to close my eyes and try again. What I experienced was literally electricity resonating inside my brain just shooting around my body, creating such a fantastic feeling. The strange thing is, I couldn't feel my body. Like I was just.. there? Conscious but not conscious.. It's hard to explain.

Thank you for this post, it was wonderful.
edit on 10-4-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: Typos
try developing it , see how long u can hold it , if your able to force it higher and direct it . it makes your whole body shake at times but in a comfortable way doesent it? no need for serious meditation but make sure u are grounded properly , it will enhance this gift . comprehend the power of this ability , it has no limits my friend .

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

My dear friend
i sent you a PM

Love brother

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
As I read the first symptom you posted, I began to feel eager and relief. Since Christmas 2010, I have not felt right. My sleep pattern has gone out the window. I can go days with out eating because nothing seems enjoyable or satisfying. I THIRST for water but never seem hydrated. I go through periods where all I want to drink is milk. My neck seems to endlessly be sore. I cannot go to crowded places because the "chaos" sends chills down my spine and raises every hair on my body. (I use to CRAVE loud clubs, tons of liquor, and sweaty bodies dancing every night for 6 years, I thought I was getting old (30)). I tend to grocery shop in the middle of the night when only the people stocking the shelves are in the store. Everything around me seems wrong. I use to love to drive my car, but now I prefer to be driven. When I drive, its like no one is paying attention to their surroundings and the inconsiderateness of the public around makes me so crazy that I shake.

I have been joking with my boyfriend that my sleep schedule is like for someone living on Mars. I stay awake on average for at least 30 hours before I sleep. Feeling the need for the "normal" 8 hours, I try and force myself to sleep. For some reason, I have completely stopped taking medications for anything. I will not take a sleeping aid, head ache medicine, back pain, sinus, and or cold. Its not like I just one day decided to do stop taking medications, its like I completely reject them. If annoyed with a headache around a group and someone is pushing a pill on me, and they keep on and on, I accept it with a smile and discuss in my soul and hide it, or throw it away.

If someone asked me. "what time I thought it was?" a year ago, I would be correct within a few minutes. Now, I have no idea what day it is a lot of the time. I find myself often surprised that is Dark or light outside. It's like I have no concept of time or the feeling to adhere to the time table of the so called "normal" people.

I hear voices, I see people, and things that are not there. I answer my boyfriends questions before he asks... I can see inside his head, which I can tell is starting to freak him out.

Some days, its like there is sand coming out of my tear ducts. I have tried steam, eye drops, and laying in the bath tub in warm water with my eyes open. Then my eyes will "leak". I get all emotional. I cried at a "two and a half men" episode the other day. I find my self instead of watching tv, listing to off beats in music concentrating on them and mounds of time pass by.

A year ago, I could have cared LESS or WANTED a Quartz Crystal. I find my self drawn to weird stones and objects. Subconsciously.. I THREW OUT ALL PLASTIC CUPS, PLATES, or anything to do with food consumption and switched to glass. I was doing something the other day and was looking for plastic, and there is not one piece in my cupboard.

Dreams, craziness... Sometimes its like I am dreaming when I am awake. I can sense things before they happen, and at first I was terrified to tell anyone about what I had experienced in a dream or "vision" or some weird thought process that starts off with looking for what time the sun rise is (I HAVE NEVER GIVEN A FLYING "F" ABOUT A FULL MOON, Eclipse, OR anything going on in the sky above me AT ALL EVER) to an 8 hour research session on something I did not even know existed or could possibly be true a day before. It is as if, someone laid out a map for me to find a truth that I had NO IDEA I was looking for.

My mind will wonder for HOURS on a subject. It is as if it will not stop, yet I find my self struggling to find the right word. It is as if i am stuttering or speaking a second language and trying to translate from my first language in my head. I FIND MYSELF SAYING .... "What is that word" ALL THE TIME. My boss from Egypt use to do that all of the time when he was speaking his second language which was English.. He would say, "how do you say?, how do you say?".

My energy levels fluctuate in a way that people who know me notice. I get asked if I am ok daily. When i do venture out and shop during the day, it feels like I am different and everyone in the same room as me notices. It feels that nightmare where your standing in the main hall of your high school naked during class change and everyone is staring.

When i listen to someone else preach their point of view as if it were cosmic law with an open mind, and then tell them what I think on the subject and they are not even open to hearing and the possibility of the way I think, I get enraged at first, then feel pity that their mind will not accept or allow them to understand something that could possibly change or damage their psyche.

When I am trying to recount something that happened the day before or even a week or a month ago, it seems like ages ago, (my grandmother said I had the memory of an elephant, I never forgot a thing... Plus I did or have a photographic memory). Its like I have to strain to remember activities from this past weekend because my mind is so enthralled with other ideas and situations that it seems like old news and lets move on.

Then, I become so hungry it feels as if I want to eat a GARDEN. I crave certain veggies and meats. In the past, I loved butter, salt, pepper, dipping sauces... hell several dipping sauces. I only want Fresh things. The taste and smell of packaged or microwaved highly processed things that come wrapped in plastic now make me feel nauseous. I LIVED OFF FAST FOOD. I actually drove through a drive threw the other day.. Started an order... and said never mind and drove off.

My mars sleeping schedule throws me off too, because sometimes I will sleep for 4-6 hours and sometimes I can sleep for 18 hours. It seems the less I sleep the more free my mind is to take and enlighten me. In a way its like I am afraid to sleep.

Ok... enough babel... THANK YOU TO THE POSTER OF THIS TOPIC>.. I FELT SO ALONE before I read this. Now, I feel at ease.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I started going through all this around 2008 and it really started hitting me in 2009-2010. I have or had most of the symptoms listed here. I have no idea what it all means, but I can verify at least the affects are real. What is causing all this, I really can't say.

The strongest ones for me were insomnia, extreme fatigue, sweats, heart palpitations, and intense dreams. It mellowed out for a while, but lately some of these have come back in a milder way. It isn't unpleasant, but I do notice it.

- Dredge

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

I have seen these various lists of ascension symptoms for quite a while. I've never bought into the idea of ascension though because most of these symptoms occur when under stress as well. And can occur in combinations. Who hasn't felt a lot of these at one time or another? Whats really odd to me though is that many into ascension cite they can't stand crowds or being around too many people. Unless someone is gonna ascend all by themselves and be the only one ever ascended, theres gonna be large groups of people going with you. Think about it..you wouldn't be experiencing that symptom at all, in fact quite the opposite.

An ascension in my mind anyways would have to involve great love..love for spirit, love for fellow beings, love like you can't believe. These symptoms seem to wall people off..not cause expansion and because of this I really doubt this idea of an ascension thats being talked about everywhere.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LunaKat
reply to post by yets777

I have seen these various lists of ascension symptoms for quite a while. I've never bought into the idea of ascension though because most of these symptoms occur when under stress as well. And can occur in combinations. Who hasn't felt a lot of these at one time or another? Whats really odd to me though is that many into ascension cite they can't stand crowds or being around too many people. Unless someone is gonna ascend all by themselves and be the only one ever ascended, theres gonna be large groups of people going with you. Think about it..you wouldn't be experiencing that symptom at all, in fact quite the opposite.

An ascension in my mind anyways would have to involve great love..love for spirit, love for fellow beings, love like you can't believe. These symptoms seem to wall people off..not cause expansion and because of this I really doubt this idea of an ascension thats being talked about everywhere.

could it be at some evolutionary stage we become sensitive to our surroundings , you are right we don't travel alone , some of us carry alot with them , i think ATS thread "can u feel it" , unlocked the thruth . we are many and we are rising. i thank you for your vision , i already have made up my mind long time ago , i know

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
As I read the first symptom you posted, I began to feel eager and relief. Since Christmas 2010, I have not felt right. My sleep pattern has gone out the window. I can go days with out eating because nothing seems enjoyable or satisfying. I THIRST for water but never seem hydrated. I go through periods where all I want to drink is milk. My neck seems to endlessly be sore. I cannot go to crowded places because the "chaos" sends chills down my spine and raises every hair on my body. (I use to CRAVE loud clubs, tons of liquor, and sweaty bodies dancing every night for 6 years, I thought I was getting old (30)). I tend to grocery shop in the middle of the night when only the people stocking the shelves are in the store. Everything around me seems wrong. I use to love to drive my car, but now I prefer to be driven. When I drive, its like no one is paying attention to their surroundings and the inconsiderateness of the public around makes me so crazy that I shake.

I have been joking with my boyfriend that my sleep schedule is like for someone living on Mars. I stay awake on average for at least 30 hours before I sleep. Feeling the need for the "normal" 8 hours, I try and force myself to sleep. For some reason, I have completely stopped taking medications for anything. I will not take a sleeping aid, head ache medicine, back pain, sinus, and or cold. Its not like I just one day decided to do stop taking medications, its like I completely reject them. If annoyed with a headache around a group and someone is pushing a pill on me, and they keep on and on, I accept it with a smile and discuss in my soul and hide it, or throw it away.

If someone asked me. "what time I thought it was?" a year ago, I would be correct within a few minutes. Now, I have no idea what day it is a lot of the time. I find myself often surprised that is Dark or light outside. It's like I have no concept of time or the feeling to adhere to the time table of the so called "normal" people.

I hear voices, I see people, and things that are not there. I answer my boyfriends questions before he asks... I can see inside his head, which I can tell is starting to freak him out.

Some days, its like there is sand coming out of my tear ducts. I have tried steam, eye drops, and laying in the bath tub in warm water with my eyes open. Then my eyes will "leak". I get all emotional. I cried at a "two and a half men" episode the other day. I find my self instead of watching tv, listing to off beats in music concentrating on them and mounds of time pass by.

A year ago, I could have cared LESS or WANTED a Quartz Crystal. I find my self drawn to weird stones and objects. Subconsciously.. I THREW OUT ALL PLASTIC CUPS, PLATES, or anything to do with food consumption and switched to glass. I was doing something the other day and was looking for plastic, and there is not one piece in my cupboard.

Dreams, craziness... Sometimes its like I am dreaming when I am awake. I can sense things before they happen, and at first I was terrified to tell anyone about what I had experienced in a dream or "vision" or some weird thought process that starts off with looking for what time the sun rise is (I HAVE NEVER GIVEN A FLYING "F" ABOUT A FULL MOON, Eclipse, OR anything going on in the sky above me AT ALL EVER) to an 8 hour research session on something I did not even know existed or could possibly be true a day before. It is as if, someone laid out a map for me to find a truth that I had NO IDEA I was looking for.

My mind will wonder for HOURS on a subject. It is as if it will not stop, yet I find my self struggling to find the right word. It is as if i am stuttering or speaking a second language and trying to translate from my first language in my head. I FIND MYSELF SAYING .... "What is that word" ALL THE TIME. My boss from Egypt use to do that all of the time when he was speaking his second language which was English.. He would say, "how do you say?, how do you say?".

My energy levels fluctuate in a way that people who know me notice. I get asked if I am ok daily. When i do venture out and shop during the day, it feels like I am different and everyone in the same room as me notices. It feels that nightmare where your standing in the main hall of your high school naked during class change and everyone is staring.

When i listen to someone else preach their point of view as if it were cosmic law with an open mind, and then tell them what I think on the subject and they are not even open to hearing and the possibility of the way I think, I get enraged at first, then feel pity that their mind will not accept or allow them to understand something that could possibly change or damage their psyche.

When I am trying to recount something that happened the day before or even a week or a month ago, it seems like ages ago, (my grandmother said I had the memory of an elephant, I never forgot a thing... Plus I did or have a photographic memory). Its like I have to strain to remember activities from this past weekend because my mind is so enthralled with other ideas and situations that it seems like old news and lets move on.

Then, I become so hungry it feels as if I want to eat a GARDEN. I crave certain veggies and meats. In the past, I loved butter, salt, pepper, dipping sauces... hell several dipping sauces. I only want Fresh things. The taste and smell of packaged or microwaved highly processed things that come wrapped in plastic now make me feel nauseous. I LIVED OFF FAST FOOD. I actually drove through a drive threw the other day.. Started an order... and said never mind and drove off.

My mars sleeping schedule throws me off too, because sometimes I will sleep for 4-6 hours and sometimes I can sleep for 18 hours. It seems the less I sleep the more free my mind is to take and enlighten me. In a way its like I am afraid to sleep.

Ok... enough babel... THANK YOU TO THE POSTER OF THIS TOPIC>.. I FELT SO ALONE before I read this. Now, I feel at ease.
thank you , we are many and we are rising ,would u take my hand and follow me on a journey www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

While these symptoms could be related to a wide range of legitimate health issues, I appreciate adding another dimension to them as it makes you think.

I can definitely relate with the "pressure-cooker" feeling, along with constant bouts of depression/anxiety, panic attacks, the nightmare feeling and actual nightmares as well (I dreamt last night that I was being punished by a Hitler-like figure that kept condemning me to a year on a work detail no matter how many times I pleaded).
edit on 30-4-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by yets777

While these symptoms could be related to a wide range of legitimate health issues, I appreciate adding another dimension to them as it makes you think.

I can definitely relate with the "pressure-cooker" feeling, along with constant bouts of depression/anxiety, panic attacks, the nightmare feeling and actual nightmares as well (I dreamt last night that I was being punished by a Hitler-like figure that kept condemning me to a year on a work detail no matter how many times I pleaded).
edit on 30-4-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)
maybe there is not good and evil , maybe it is all illusion , maybe there is just being , if u dare to surrender to your higher self you exeed far beyond the hitlerfigures power, because you have found balance/singularity , and it will carry u all the way up , u can do it , u were born too .u can fly

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
xit there must be no ascension for me than..i feel nothing out of the ordinary..i'm...comfortable numb.

wait..i have memory leaks!!!

but it must be the space weed

edit on 30-4-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I have ascended thousands of years ago.......and let me tell you this..........these are not ascension symtoms, they symptoms of first stage hallucination and delusion.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
I have ascended thousands of years ago.......and let me tell you this..........these are not ascension symtoms, they symptoms of first stage hallucination and delusion.
then i must have misinterpreted my force for delusion . if u have done it for thousands of years , lead the way then . show us where we are wrong , we are all ears.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
xit there must be no ascension for me than..i feel nothing out of the ordinary..i'm...comfortable numb.

wait..i have memory leaks!!!

but it must be the space weed

let me say if u hear "pink floyd " allready u are on the good track
, time will show u the accesible frequencies , let us expierience free in our observations and u have made another quantumleap , go with the flow mate i know u can feel it in there

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

haha certainly you know how to win friends

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join