It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Symptoms

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadmanWalking
How about wanting to go home when your alredy at home?

No matter were you go, there you are.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Good sh1t good sh1t !
So when you supposelt arrived at the end of the tunnel, could you do something others cannot do....I'm talking about psychic power and supernatural power....for instance, you can zap back and forth the future/past, you can open a dimensional door in your roomt...walk in and open another one walk out...in Paris, Tokyo......NOT some peaceful feeling crap because that cannot feed my family and I...thats cannot sign my paycheck...or replace my 9-5 job. On the other hand, if we were talking about peaceful-your mind at peace kinda thing.....I've already achieved it.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Good sh1t good sh1t ! So when you supposelt arrived at the end of the tunnel, could you do something others cannot do....I'm talking about psychic power and supernatural power....for instance, you can zap back and forth the future/past,

Interesting question the_0bserver85, my answer for whatever it's worth. Is, sure why not, but you wouldn't want to do all that if you arrive at the end of the tunnel, ever hear of this a phrase. "You wanted to be superior in a average world, now you will be average in a superior world" Actually I cant remember were I heard that right now, but whatever. You probably can do all that, but what would be the point, besides that would really screw things up with others, I mean look what a simple thing like controlling peoples minds by simple ways such as propaganda and memes did in this world, lead to wars and mass killings and some not to cool things. Ever hear of the scarcity concept, it would be in the same ball park.

I do not think psychic powers or opening dimensional doors in your room and all the other things you imagine would go on to well, if you know what i'm saying. It would be more of the same only less physical work and most likely it would be used for the same old things, that such things are used when first discovered, like war or controlling others. And off-topic here is a question, how many observers are on this site? I think I saw like 4 other users with the name, observer_whatever number, in some of the threads I was viewing the last couple of days.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Mine is the first

Thank you for answering my question.....it somewhat helpful to my understanding of the world. I now am stepping onto the next enlightment.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Mine is the first

Shouldn't you named yourself, the_Observer01 then not number 85. Besides you cant be the first, I do believe there are others observers around this site who have been here for a longer time, at least according to there join date. Anyways, smile'sss

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonko

I'm having sort of the opposite effect. No matter how much I eat, I don't gain weight! A month ago, I began to eat five times my usual daily intake of food (just, a whole lot of food, man). I don't gain any more than five pounds!

Four years ago, I weighed 180 lbs. After my first year of college, I gained ten. In my second year, because I had no money or food, I lost 40 pounds and no matter how much I eat, it never comes back! Over the course of two years, I have managed to gain fifteen pounds after deliberately eating as much as possible.

My appetite is bottomless, and driven by boredom more than anything. I can go all day without feeling hungry, yet I still eat so ruddy much.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Good sh1t good sh1t !
So when you supposelt arrived at the end of the tunnel, could you do something others cannot do....I'm talking about psychic power and supernatural power....for instance, you can zap back and forth the future/past, you can open a dimensional door in your roomt...walk in and open another one walk out...in Paris, Tokyo......NOT some peaceful feeling crap because that cannot feed my family and I...thats cannot sign my paycheck...or replace my 9-5 job. On the other hand, if we were talking about peaceful-your mind at peace kinda thing.....I've already achieved it.
the whole reason we are in this program has to deal with the fact that some souls doubted the fact our creator made us in the image of himself , some thought he was holding back information , so he set up a program for us envolving millions of years to travel the same distance he did to become who he is now , so for succesfully finishing this program u become co-creator again . sky is the limit even now when it's hard to see . time is soon , we are not alone in this , hope this helps u further

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
In railroad lingo, we find ourselves in the station, the roundhouse. Some engines are stoking their fires while others are inching towards the open track, stopping and starting but still inching. This thread has several engines that are Highballing, running full throttle . Click clack. Click clack. Woo woo. Singularity here we come.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

although this looks like copy n paste from a website, your message is a very positive one which is what this world needs more of - positivity. I have been experiencing many of these symptoms lately many of which have been almost unbearable.

I understand why more sensitive or psychic people might have a tougher time but I wonder if there is a reason for that? will they ascend into a higher realm than most? will they have more abilities or better attributes or feelings of peace than others? more evolved? why should all the sensitive and psychic people have to suffer more than your average joe?

I'd also like to point out one symptom there that I'm sure many of us go through is a complete change in their life's direction or a bettering of oneself. Suddenly having a strong desire to change careers, find a partner, workout, start a hobby and having the motivation and willpower to do it. This could also extend to a desire to develop a personal relationship with god and to correct ones bad habits.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

it was copied and pasted as mentioned in the beginning of the thread , these times are indeed on the purpose of finding the way back to that 1 being that awaits u patiently . but the deeper u dig the more u will notice we arent realy that "bad" , we as a slaverace for millenia have been manipulated and experimented on and still thru the ages of darkness and confusion we carried on with hope in our hearts , that 1 little light in your heart cant be destroyed . so i applaud mankind for what they endured and we just might become the first ones who transcend and break thru the illusion of this program . if this resonates with your insight instincts i suggest u read ATS thread " to the fleets above my head" and travel on in that direction . drop the fear ,all is fine. we are on the breakthrough

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Those aren't ascension symptoms as that is just new age garbage taught by charletons to get your money.
Those are symptoms of life not symptoms of an imaginary new age movement.
Also,those *symptoms* as you call it look to me like they are meant for an extremely dysfunctional person who can't eat,sleep or function properly which explains to me why people are gullible to believe in this stuff.
Its a need for something more much like religion.

Thats my 2 cents...sorry to rain on your parade with my honesty.

It was too tempting for you huh........you had a choice and I believe you chose to act as an example to prove this op to be 100% correct.....so thank you for sharing your opinion....

Please remember that honesty can be found in many forms. I will mention that it made you feel good to write that post now didnt it.

I'll end with mission complete for the OP.....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I just saw your post at exactly 1:11 pm. I have seen these numbers quite a lot and they normally tell me I am on the right path. S&F for you as I have been experiencing a lot of these symptoms as well.Keep up the great work.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Originally posted by yets777
reply to post by nathanscottecho

Thats the force and you will become a jedi

I have never experienced anyone in my lifetime *ascending*
Why???
Because it is all in your head.

Wonderful....Kin is not even looking but somehow still knows where to search.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread. I'd like to let it be known that this original posts information is priceless and should be reveered as such. IMHO.

Also it has seemed to carve a path that many will need to learn about and will be affraid of how we feel when it begins. This thread can and will help.

Thank you yets777 more than once... (sorry for the multiple post)
edit on 26-3-2011 by Brianegan because: addition

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wow, yets777, just came upon and this I have to say you've done a great job.

I can empathize with anyone having the feelings of withdrawal from their normal activities. For years bodybuilding was a part of my life that I loved and I reveled in every minute of it. The meal planning, vigorous exercise, macro-nutrient and calorie counting was something I enjoyed more than anything else. I was so into it, that while psychology was my original field, I was slowly drifting out of it and into the arena of nutrition and personal training. Then all of a sudden, like a brick in the face my appreciation for it disappeared. It was not a slow phase out like when one loses interest in something, it was sudden and forceful. I stopped planning meals, I stopped going to the gym, and my supplements were/are just sitting around collecting dust. This feeling of ambivalence also became apparent in many other ares of my life.

The mental fog is there as well along with, not remembering the meaning of anything, the sick feeling from lower vibrational activities and events, "in between worlds" is truly a great description of the feelings I have now. Also, waking up at certain hours of the night, which both my mother and myself are experiencing.

Incredible post, keep it up!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
Good Post, I have read these before. I find it a little funny though that extreme-hunger/lack of appetite are both symptoms. A lot of the "symptoms" cover pretty much any little thing.

Things I have noticed (personally) besides wanting to go "HOME" (I have always felt that way) is the inability to be in an area with lots of people (example: bus) As soon as I get around all these people I begin to feel sick and the headaches start.. once I remove myself from the group I begin to feel better. Also, my skin is always tingling... feels electrically charged. 90% of the time the center of my forehead, between my brows, feels like its under pressure (but in a nice way).

You said it, TheSparrowSings! I too have been wanting to go Home. I know my original home was destroyed in a war a very long time ago, but feel that my kind will be taken care of, and have a new world, where we can be together with our brothers and sister who have been scattered all over the universe. I am suffering most of these, I can hardly sleep at all, little naps better describes my sleep cycle. Some days food doesn't taste good, some days it is delicious. It seems like every day is just a little bit different from the last, and it makes me think the dimensions are crossing each other. Strange dreams are the norm, sometimes it's like a dream should be, other times I travel to places and do not know how I got there. One time I was sleeping, at least I think I was, and then I was in this large room, and in the room were three giants, all made of gold. Each sat on a golden throne, and held a golden staff. On two black, shiny walls before them were these little lights, blue, green, yellow, and red. They looked pretty up there. There were these little guys, all shrouded in black, but visibly humanoid in appearance, and the throne guys were sending thoughts to then via telepathy. when they sent, the little dark guys would move the little lights about. I wondered at this, and the nearest one turned and looked at me. He sternly told me that I did not belong there, and slam! I was back in my body, shaking and cold with sweat.

That is just one, there are more. I am often called crazy, and told to take my meds, but I deal with these things on a daily basis, it is my world. I have had off and on ET contact since childhood, and have seen many "dead" people, and spoken to a few, and spent a whole night with my Grandpa, who passed in 1962.
I know that I have lived here, on Terra Firma, for a very long time now, but I also know that I did not originate here. I think I once worked as some kind of intelligence officer in some military outfit, but not one here on Earth, and this started long before I came here, by choice, by the way. I feel that is my job, my duty, to awaken the masses, and prepare them for the Ascension Process. I am only one, but I know there are many others out there. We have many names, some good, and some not. We have enemies too, those who deem to prevent Ascension work night and day to usurp your efforts, never forget that. The new world awaits! Let us not mourn what we leave behind, and let us build anew, and let us take care of our planet, and live as one with it. Let us share with each other, and love each other. We are the Creators, you know....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Interesting post. I have always felt homesick. I wonder if this has anything to do with that

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunqueen30
Interesting post. I have always felt homesick. I wonder if this has anything to do with that
indeed because you feel that u are not in your natural habitat, you feel there could have been so much more and there is , the homesickness is your drive needed to find your way home , embrace the feeling for it's one of your mentors. embrace it with love and go through that door , and then the second door to find the thirth , go up and even higher because you are allowed to but nobody told you

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have nearly all of those symptoms, some I've had for years and others are new. I thought they were biological problems though. Like PMS and the new birth control I'm on. I've also had a shift in how i digest food since i moved to a new town.
I was wondering if feeling more aware is also a symptom. I noticed that every few years I realize that I'm much more aware of how to handle things, more mature, conscious, awake, whatever, but I'm sure you know the feeling of looking back on things you've done and going "what was I thinking, I was so stupid." I think that its important for people to keep growing, and i feel like a lot of adults seem to stagnate and get stuck in their same ideals for years and years. Is this just normal human maturity or is it more a spiritual process to be more aware?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerramjett
I just saw your post at exactly 1:11 pm. I have seen these numbers quite a lot and they normally tell me I am on the right path. S&F for you as I have been experiencing a lot of these symptoms as well.Keep up the great work.
i think the 11 thing has to do with people waiting for the 12 , so we need to act and elevate instead of hoping and assuming there is still time. the eleven is telling you " it is time". return home people , you deserve it after all this time. anyone had the feeling before when u are emotionaly affected by something and your hairs rise up. develop this , lift it , hold it, direct it ,( combine it and u get fireworks from heaven)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join