It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Debunked.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

What if the police state never comes?
reply to post by boncho

what? what if the police state never comes? what? Just like ALex's intro for Police state 4 "Don;t worry the police state isn;t coming its already here.

I think that somes it up

I don't think it sums it up because they guy clearly reports on falsehoods. He is sensational, and he is driven by profit. He doesn't care what kind of advertising is on his site or the validity of the stories that he reports. As I said, if someone approached him with a suitcase full of cash, I presume he would take it. Then any information you receive from him would be garbage. if it isn't already now.

I said before, there are no legitimate forms of news media going on in the world. The MSM is crap, the alternative media is crap, everyone is running their own agenda, or helping someone run a larger one. Integrity and scruples do not exist in news right now.

I have talked to a few people about cashing in on the stupid crazes that are popping up, a lot of savvy people are thinking about it. So when your alternative news media is infiltrated who are you going to trust? The "PTB" that people so often refer to, can be anyone you fail to question. And AJ's followers don't like to question, they like to believe.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

What? who cares about the falsehoods? Is that really the big deal. The details to you are the biggest deal? Not hey guys your living in a police state this isn;t fiction. Its really in front of your eyes.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

What? who cares about the falsehoods? Is that really the big deal. The details to you are the biggest deal? Not hey guys your living in a police state this isn;t fiction. Its really in front of your eyes.

I don't think you understand what a falsehood is or the implications.

To exchange one lying authority for another is to make no exchange at all.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I've always done my own research into the claims AJ makes for about 6 years now and he's usually right on the money.

Yes he does go of the deep end and act crazy sometimes... so what! Everyone should be if they really understood the big picture and the way we're getting screwed day in and day out!
The problem is that too many men ( or should I say "males") in the country today are too passive, dumbed down, and full of estrogen!

Check out this "AJ debunked" thread from a couple weeks ago-
abovetopsecret.com...

Everyone whos such a hater can keep sucking their thumb and wearing diapers if you can't read through the fearmongering and take the good information for what its worth... which msm won't tell you.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Let's do some basic math here. Alex Jones fans claim he is telling all kinds of truths and revealing things that we all need to know. He talks for 4 hours a day, 6 days a week. He has been doing this for almost two decades. So that list of truths he has exposed should now read like a dozen encyclopedias back to back but instead his fans have about 3 things they cling too. FEMA camps, even though Alex Jones own list has been proven to be full of empty fields and tourist attractions. Bohemian Grove, where he exposed ...who again? Doing what exactly? The police state, that he has been warning about for two decades is both coming, and already here, yet his show is still on the air. Wow. Thank God for Alex Jones because he has awakened us all to the reality of... of... He has debunked himself by continuing to talk.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Okay you win Alex is telling flasehoods whats next for you? Are you going to be the one now to expose the globalist control scheme and stop it?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Okay you win Alex is telling flasehoods whats next for you? Are you going to be the one now to expose the globalist control scheme and stop it?

Provide what exactly has he exposed that has evidence corroborating it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join