It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOL Dick Morris Hangs Up On Peter Schiff After Schiff Pwns His Face

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
hahahaha

The hang up comes pretty quick into the call, you'll love it, trust me.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Wow that doesn't look very good for him at all. Dope testing all kids, I mean Jesus H christ what the hell is going on in America at the moment and why aren't all of you out rioting yet?
edit on 7/3/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
what a baby
i wanna talk about my book

an if i dont get my way im taking my ball an going home
what a brat

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

These pundit slime balls are all the same. They mislead, yell, and libel at will. If anyone has the intelligence, or knowledge to challenge them they cut and run. It is all you can do if you have no reasonable basis for your arguments, or an ability to defend them beyond the usual bluster.

Thanks for posting. Every little victory helps.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I say Dick Morris needs a drug test, what's wrong with that guy?

He is clearly verified insane, drug tests for all kids?

Do you have any idea what that will COST????

And not to mention the fact his plan will only ruin half the kids chance at an education, thus increasing the number of criminals on our streets tenfold.

Drug test that lunatic now!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Did Dick Morris seriously just suggest to drug test every single high school student?

I'm too high for that, sorry. Too much. Toooooooo much.

But seriously, I love Peter Schiff. It's a shame I couldn't help him out in winning the primaries but that corporate bitch Linda bought it with all her money.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

I'm running out front as we speak to light my tree on fire! Revolution! Just el oh el!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dyax-

Yes, but.....Schiff and talk show hosts in general have their own agenda and like to talk over guests (because it is their show) and I believe that Morris was booked to plug his book and talk about issues raised therein and that just wasn't happening (Schiff wanting to focus on student loans for exsmple) so I think that they were both at fault. There is a lesson there for guests and hosts going forward..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Dick Morris is an idiot!! Drug test every high school student?? Come on! I didn't even smoke my first J till i was almost done with school. Thats parenting, nothing to do with labs or drug tests...idiots. I wonder if he even has any kids, about to do some research!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
A little research on this Morris goon shows his true colors, as if we didn't see them already from his 3 or 4 statements of pure lunacy.

A longtime friend and advisor to Bill Clinton during his time as Governor of Arkansas, Morris became a political adviser to the White House after Clinton was elected president in 1992.

The president consulted Morris in secret beginning in 1994.[2] Clinton's communications director George Stephanopoulos has said that "Over the course of the first nine months of 1995, no single person had more power over the president"

Morris went on to become campaign manager of Bill Clinton's successful 1996 bid for re-election to the office of President.

On August 29, 1996, Morris resigned from the Clinton campaign after tabloid reports stated that he had been involved with a female prostitute, Sherry Rowlands, as reported by the Washington Post. A New York tabloid newspaper, the Star, had obtained and published a set of photographs allegedly of Morris and the woman on a Washington, D.C., hotel balcony.

Ummm I just barely started looking up this guy.
What kind of Republican is this? A Democrat?

Talk about two faces.
dick morris wiki

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

DM is actually an astute political tactician but his call for drug testing all high school students is both draconian and unamerican. I agree.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Haha! I found this on wiki -

Morris went on to become campaign manager of Bill Clinton's successful 1996 bid for re-election to the office of President. His tenure on that campaign was cut short two months before the election, when it was revealed that he had allowed a prostitute to listen in on conversations with the President.

lol, yes, im going to listen to THAT GUY....

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

In 2003, Morris further stated that Clinton cocked his arm back to throw a punch, but Hillary Clinton pulled her husband off Morris. In both versions of the story, she consoled Morris and apologized to him, stating that Bill only behaved such with those he cared for most.

What the??

He only behaves that way with people he cares about?

And Hillary stopped him from punching his lights out?

This is all so confusing none of it makes sense!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

In 2003, Morris further stated that Clinton cocked his arm back to throw a punch, but Hillary Clinton pulled her husband off Morris. In both versions of the story, she consoled Morris and apologized to him, stating that Bill only behaved such with those he cared for most.

What the??

He only behaves that way with people he cares about?

And Hillary stopped him from punching his lights out?

This is all so confusing none of it makes sense!!!

ROFL. I cant take it anymore. Please stop!! This guy is a trip 2 minuets into reading about him. How many people seriously bought his book?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Man, this guy is insane.

"I think Ron Paul is horrible because he wants to end the war on drugs and the war on terror", this is all sh!t the government created to fund crap we never would have let happen had we been able to track the money.

This guy sucks and I hope everyday he wakes up and looks at his hideous reflection in the mirror he moans a sigh of depression and then get's on with his day.

The end.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cabuki
ROFL. I cant take it anymore. Please stop!! This guy is a trip 2 minuets into reading about him. How many people seriously bought his book?

I know right? LOL I can't stop cracking up.

Someone seriously needs to drug test this guy. I am thinking he will fail big time.

And so the Campaign to Drug Test Dick Morris Begins!!
edit on 7-3-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I don't know where people come up with these nutty ideas, he says that they should drug test students who get loans. So when they start hitting up positive on tests they lose their education?

I mean, there is no evidence showing that drug use or experimentation has decreased at all since the 'war on drugs' started. (quite the contrary) So this guy is for persecuting young people and nothing else.

In his world there would be 40% of the people there are now in school (if the usage statistics are right)

Sounds like a great place. What happens to all the people who lose their education?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You got my vote! I have dibs on it being dirty for crack. Might as well go for gold!!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cabuki

A lot.

Which is a problem.

Dick Morris influences way more people than he should given his insane viewpoints.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I loved his book he wrote about the guaranteed how Condi and Hillary were going to be the two presidential nominees. Gotta feel stupid having that one sit on your shelves.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join