It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Im sorry for this being so brief, but I was wondering what the view of Gerald Celente is on ATS. I've seen a little of his "predicitons" and I have to say at an early glimpse he looks as though he could very well be ahead of most curves!

But then I also wonder if predicting revolutions by 2012 is that hard given the economic disaster we were starting to get into back then.

Again sorry for the short thread but I'm always really busy with work these days

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

Comparing Gerald Celente to Lindsey Williams....they are telling pretty much the same thing. Both are highly regarded in my books.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

I have listened to a couple of his interviews and he makes sense to me. Especially his views on the economy and what is going on in the Middle East and his predictions of it moving to Europe next, which it has but you would never know it due to the media black out.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

difference is celente predicted middle east unrest quite awhile before lindsey williams did, celente in autumn of last year, and in lindsey's own videos he says he only talked about it "five months ago" or so. and he doesn't claim it as "inside information"(as far as i know).

new topics

top topics

join