It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Glowing Spiral Sighted in a Remote Star System

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

I too want to thank poster for the plasma cosmology, it pokes holes in most standard models.
I shared the link with friends and the reply email below has an interesting statement.

Marcus
This is super.
I have to spend a lot of time with it and I will tell you why.

I have devoted a lot of time to the 19th century scientist William Crookes.

He brought a deceased woman (Katie King) back in a seance. Took her
pulse and took pictures of her.

Of course he was ridiculed but he was the most distinguished scientist of that
time and so the story stuck.

What is so interesting is that William Crookes in talking about materializing
Katie King back from the dead, said that he had discovered the greatest
power in the universe.

What he discovered was plasma.

Thank you very much for this

Bill www.hiddenmeanings.com

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Reminds me of those Ancient Spiral petroglyph's around the world

2nd line

just may its something the have seen Up Close by the naked eye long ago ! ?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'd like to guess that it's some sort of wormhole, but that's probably not correct. Very curious...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Oh no, someone pulled the plug on the other side of the universe and we're draining out!

Well, could be as relevant explanation as anything else?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

seems to me like its a gas cloud that is beginning to spiral into a denser object, perhaps it has be left alone by gravitational force. a budding gas giant perhaps?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
we know nothing about the universe...im not surprised that they have no idea what it is...lol...to think that we should is just plain silly

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Orbits accelerate the closer they are. Physics needs space to have long duration orbits, especially for two stars, which would accelerate astronomically close. Just a little FYI.

Now you may or may not have observed scientists explain that star rotation around a galaxy is relatively constant but you have to consider the distance involved. Solar systems are much simpler to explain. Closer, less distance, shorter year, simple. Actual speed may vary.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Interesting its photographed in near infrared,wonder what it looks like in infrared,I think this will turn out to be a young black hole as light can be seen collecting around the edge,with none in the centre.Normally black holes are unobservable by normal observation,maybe this is the first embrionic black hole,only infrared ,doppler shift will determine its originality.Its certainly not a reflection of light in a dust cloud as there are clear dark region origin point.really it has to be determined if the central region is solid or a void.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It's a malfunctioned rocket like the one that they claim happened with the Norway spiral hahaha.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
m going to guess
this is an example of a lense in space
it is focusing in an object that itself is in a binary motion with something much more massive but "off center"
to our angle of incidence
the spiral itself is a binary unit with a much larger binary companion (hidden) inside a gravatational lense
think gravatational microscope increasing the size and perspective of the smaller binary (spiral)
and the binary partner is "hidden" in the lense because of the angle we are observing the lens

reasoning

there is a very bright object in the foreground of the picture
the same but smaller object is also in the backround
indicating a lensed image

the object itself is not masive enough to create the lens (guess)
so IMHO there is a binary companion "hidden" in the lense that illuminates the image in the infra red
the larger binary object is stripping the smaller binary spiral of gas creating the spiral shape
and the stripped gas is involved with star formation giving off the infrared signature.

a binary spiral losing gas to a bigger binary mass that is hidden in the lense

a picture of "gravatational microscoping" (a theory of mine)

the F0 and f1 are focal points.
the object at F1 is magnafied and the binary partner is in the Z area "hidden" from our angle of incidence

xploder

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

You're over my head Xploder. I need to do some more reading on this. That's the problem with ATS. I can't find the time to read up on everything I would like, and run a business too.

You deserve that star.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

to show a couple. I know theres been quite a few other threads that were closed. but its not a big deal.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Thanks for the reply, and the links. Yours from September 2010, I should have found in my search. Not sure why it didn't come up in the first 2 or 3 pages. The other one was created after mine, which explains itself.

As I said before:

However, if this is true. Please alert a mod. It won't hurt my feelings.

Thanks VanDoomen for your courteous reply.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Could be the remains of a star that spiraled into a black hole. Plausible at least, as many have already pointed out, our knowledge of the universe is very limited.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I still think this image is a embryonic black hole and the birth of a galaxy,if this is so this is a truly fantastic find.Xploder I get what you mean the lensing of light being warped by a high magnitude gravity source,i think the jury is stillout until the evidence of the centres origin,solid or void.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join