It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the Kabbalah. On Esoteric “Secrets.” A Luciferian Perspective. On the Prophet of the New Aeon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
You seem to be very selective in your replys Lucifer777.

it is because he is a troll. Trolls tend to do that.

Yes quite disappointing really .Second line .

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

WTF are you guys talking about?!

His behavior is opposite of troll behavior. Trolls only stop in for one or two line posts with ad hominem type attacks, they never carefully compose lengthy posts with a plethora of information for discussion.

And, this is his thread...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

We obviously disagree on many things, which is fine. Although let me just say that the Gnostic Movement distances itself from the Roman Catholic church, even if you think there are similarities (well, there are some similarities, only because the Roman Catholic church decided to keep from the Gnostic doctrine what fit their agenda, and discarded the rest; kind of like Aleister Crowley did).

Also, Samael Aun Weor did not get the Gnostic motto of Thelema from "Aleister Crowley".

In this moment, Francois Rabelais and Huiracocha (Arnold Krumm-Heller), and Matthew, Luke, Irenaeus, Hippolytus, Augustine, and Dr. Peithmann (Basilides) all come to mind.

edit on 10-3-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

We obviously disagree on many things, which is fine. Although let me just say that the Gnostic Movement distances itself from the Roman Catholic church, even if you think there are similarities (well, there are some similarities, only because the Roman Catholic church decided to keep from the Gnostic doctrine what fit their agenda, and discarded the rest; kind of like Aleister Crowley did).

Well, a doctrine is a body of assorted teachings, beliefs and laws, including a discernment of what is good and what is evi. To restate, Samael took the position that male and female homoerotic relationships, contraception, abortion and non monogamous relationships (which he defined as adultery) were all diabolical. Thus, although in terms of "metaphysical beliefs," his position differs somewhat from the Roman Catholics and the Christan Right, his views on morality (what is good and what is evil) are decidedly Catholic, conservative and commonplace among the Neofascist Christians of the US Christian Right. Thus Samael will never be considered to be "politically correct" by the modern world and by the New Age movement in general

Further, since you appear to revere Samael as a mentor; often that which we revere, we become; which is why we find Christianity to be full of bigots, homophobes, genocidal apocalyptic militants, fake healers and fake miracle workers who prey on the vulnerable, since those are characteristics of the biblical deity (the fictional Jesus essentially). You seem to be more open regarding heterosexual polyamory than Samael was, but I notice that one of your favoured topics seems to be attacking homosexuality, and in this sense you are allying yourself with the slave morality of the Christian right, the Muslims and the human-nature-hating fanatics of the slave religions of the old aeon.

You are obviously quite intelligent and educated, and a creature of the modern world, and I assume that you consider yourself to be quite a "spiritual" person, however the idea that a "spiritual" person should be a creature who hates human nature is really part of the problem of the old Gnostic mind / body dualism belief.

The idea that your body was created by the "demiurge (i.e., an evil Creator)," and that your spirit was created by the good Creator, is a primitive form of polytheism which causes this kind of Catholic thinking, which despises human nature. If there is universal singularity then there must be personal singularlity; you "are" your body and your mind. The divine laws (natural laws) are written into your mind; you eat, you sleep, you desire, you love, you will, and all this requires physical action, and this is as nature intended.

Yes, the world is Hell on earth for most people; it is a world of war, slavery, tyranny and the degradation of divine beings (human beings) who are the children of One Mother Nature, and who are potentially the gods and goddesses of the New Heaven. However, the major religions of the world have not resolved this. The Catholics who promote this kind of Gnostic human-nature-hating belief have been around for over 16 centuries and have not created heaven on earth; they have contributed greatly to the creation of Hell on earth; similarly with Islam and Hinduism, and with most varieties of traditional shamanism with their witch doctors and bags of bones.

The positive definition of "Gnostic," which was adopted by Crowley and by the New Age movement in general, has nothing to do with the hatred of human nature; it has to do with inner enlightenment (which also includes a modern secular, scientific education). The modern progressive proponents of this view, such as Crowley, OSHO, Timothy Leary, Alan Watts and the Neopagan movement in general, while being "Gnostics," are not gnostic in the primitive human-nature-hating sense of the term. Modern Neognosticism is entwined with the idea that there is a cosmic consciousness; that we are all brothers and sisters; that we are all interconnected and entwined at a quantum level. Love is the Law; not hatred, bigotry and the hatred of human and animal realms.

I am not homosexual and I personally believe that exclusive homosexuality is "unnatural" for most people, but it is natural for some people due to their genetic disposition; it is the way they were created; it is their nature. Humans and animals are naturally bisexual and it is because they have been designed that way; and what is part of natural design is therefore "godly" and sacred.

One of my close friends, who is exclusively lesbian, had many years of experiences with paternalistic, violent, abusive men; she would probably never have become exclusively lesbian had it not been for the male savages whom she met in her life, and frankly this is simply the kind of "football hooligan" male which our Capitalist, paternalistic, misogynistic, societies produce, and the religions of the old aeon are no solution to this; they only reinforce such attitudes. The religions of the old aeon generally promote the idea of paternalism and the enslavement and obedience of women, and the idea that a women should be a lifelong sex slave of one male and have no intimate relationships with other women or men.

A bisexual polyamorist woman is an emotionally powerful creature; a creature of love. Her heart and soul cannot so easily be possessed and broken by a singular paternalistic and possessive male; assuming that she has a network of other brothers and sisters who also love and desire her; similarly with the male of the species; we are all like this; it is our nature. Thus no man nor woman can break my heart or possess me, for I am much more powerful than that, and my power is derived from being loving with others, and being loved by others, and my confidence in that; and this is a very simple formula which even a child can understand.

I did not always think as a I do. I am a product of a decades long dialectical process and I have been milled by a lifetime of relationships and debates and fascinations with various political and religious philosophies. We are all in a process. The wheels of karma are slow to grind and the path to heaven is narrow and few are they who find it.

Personally I think that you should glean what you find useful from Samael and leave him behind as an ex mentor and ex teacher. Think for yourself. Never suspend ciritcism of anyone, including yourself; indeed "especially" including your own writings and beliefs. I can read essays which I wrote many years ago in periods of spiritual confusion and they outrage me, and I find them to be contemptible and delusional. I have written many essays from the point of view of a militant, apocalyptic genocidal Communist, which could not even be posted on forums such as this, for they represent the point of view of a genocidal political exteremist. Political and religious fanaticism are easy delusions to fall into; the world changes slowly, and the revolutions of the mind which may take centuries to manifest are but a speck of dust in eternity, and in the 20 billion years our universe has probably been in existence.

The World Wide Web is the apotheosis of an aeon's long quest for knowledge; it is human history's greatest ever resaerch library; it is a tool for universal education for a human population which is the most literate, the most rational and the most scientific in all of known history, and yet it is also full of religious fanatics who seek to turn the clock back to our primitive past. Don't become one of these savages; you are capable of so much more.

On the other hand many souls are "progressive" modern influences, and the world of Internet debating forums is not just a hobby for us; they are a means to influence collective human consciousness and to dispel ignorance. One speaks to a 1000 and to 10,000 and to the myriads, as the lightening flashes from the east to the west, and we sit in judgement on the living and the dead. Be careful of your judgements (your discernments of good and evil), for many are they who promote evil and hatred in the name of God, thinking themselves righteous. "God," "good" and "love" are probably among the most misused words in human history, and terrible and dreadful is the curse upon the savages who misuse these terms.

It takes intellectual honesty and the free mind of a free thinker to concede and retract points, to admit errancy and to change one's point of view; but there is no shame in that; it is an indication not of folly but of wisdom. I am not unciitical of Aleister Crowley or Osho or Neitzsche or any of my mentors; they were all flawed human beings; I have outlived them and I can look back and move on from them, and I have an advantageous historical position where I can judge them.

, Samael Aun Weor did not get the Gnostic motto of Thelema from "Aleister Crowley".

In this moment, Francois Rabelais and Huiracocha (Arnold Krumm-Heller), and Matthew, Luke, Irenaeus, Hippolytus, Saint Augustine, and ..Dr. Peithmann (Basilides) all come to mind.

They all have different definitions of "true will," and for St Augustine, for example, his edict"Love, and do what thou wilt" must be understood in the context of his human nature hating Biblical ideology. His understanding of "love" is devoid of lust, whch is perfectly natural godly and sacred part of our true will.

Lux

edit on 10-3-2011 by Lucifer777 because: mis-spelling-itis and the text was too diabolical

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Also, Samael Aun Weor did not get the Gnostic motto of Thelema from "Aleister Crowley".

Victor Rodriguez (pen name "Samael Aun Weor") and Aleister Crowley shared at least one major thing in common: Both appropriated the term "Gnostic" (and started their own "Gnostic" groups) without either of them actually being one.

Crowley was ordained a bishop in apostolic succession through the Papus lineage. His holy order therefore appears to be valid, although of course Crowley was not himself a Christian, and anyone claiming orders through his line are therefore doubtful.

I am not aware of Rodriguez ever having been ordained in apostolic succession with Gnostic authority.

Both Crowley and Rodriguez concentrated their efforts on sexual magic, and were at the opposite extremes, with Crowley teaching the fulfillment of all sexual desires as long as the parties involved with legal and consenting, and Rodriguez teaching that men should never ejaculate under any circumstances, including during sex. Neither one of these formulas is very helpful from a practical standpoint.

Those interested in traditional and legitimate Gnosticism are encouraged to visit the website of the Ecclesia Gnostica.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

About the subject of homosexuality, let us simply agree to disagree. My view of homosexuality is that it is not Hu-Man nature, but is rather animal nature to an exaggerated degree; and leads to extreme imbalance. And if you don't agree, well then that's your decision.

One of the main points of Being Human, is to transcend our animal nature in order to completely Re-Unite (Yoga, Religare) with our Divine Nature. And again, Yoga (and Tantra) is not of suppression. It is about Transmutation and Comprehension. This is where Gnosis differs from the conventional clergy. However, in order to know if Transmutation actually works, we have to act on it and practice, not merely believe. Alchemy is not a belief, it is a Science.

The Gnostic teachings related to the Demiurge have to be taken in context, and understood intuitively. From my understanding so far, the Demiurge is not necessarily "good" or "evil". But I digress, as this is a very complex and involved topic; and I'm not inclined to tackle said topic here right now. Although as you can see, I draw much of my inspiration in regard to the Gnostic Teachings from Samael Aun Weor–because of his unveiling of the Great Arcanum A.Z.F. (among other reasons)–due to their being practical and not merely theoretical.

Samael Aun Weor on the Demiurge

edit on 10-3-2011 by Tamahu because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I'm well aware of the many criticisms of the teachings of Samael Aun Weor.

(He never said that Samael Aun Weor is merely a pen name he chose for himself. He said that Samael is the actual name of his Inner Being).

Nevertheless, in my studies and experience, the views and practices of Samael Aun Weor, Huiracocha (Arnold Krumm-Heller), and H.H. the Dalai Lama are in agreement with the teachings of the Great White Brotherhood, also known as the White Lodge; and are therefore in agreement with the teachings of Eliphas Levi, Dion Fortune, Manly P. Hall 33°, Swami Sivananda, Gurdjieff, Krishnamurti, S.L. MacGregor Mathers, Rudolf Steiner, Franz Hartmann, H.P. Blavatsky, etc.

As can be seen at the Sacred-Sex.org website already mentioned, the Gnostic Teachings of Huiracocha (Arnold Krumm-Heller) and the Sexual Tantra teachings (Karmamudra) of H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama, are in full agreement with the Tantric teachings of Samael Aun Weor.

The many pseudo-occult schools of mediums/channelers, and also the teachings of Papus, Aleister Crowley, and Spencer Lewis, on the other hand would lead the neophyte into staying trapped in desire and the nine spheres of Klipoth.

(Klipoth existing as the nine + nine (nine hot and nine cold) hell realms taught about in authentic Tantra (Vajrayana, Secret Mantra, Bonpo, Yungdrung Bon) also referred to as "Esoteric Budhism" or Occult Buddhism).

The mentioned "Ecclesia Gnostica" is less concerned with Gnosis and is more concerned with Gnosticism. Whereas actual Gnosis is about practice, direct experience, and comprehension of the Tree of Knowledge (Daath related to what in Buddhism is called Jnana (Yeshe), Prajna (Sherab), Vidya (Rigpa), the Dharmodaya, etc.); not merely reading and believing in the Nag Hammadi or Dead Sea Scrolls, doing some rituals, and then calling ourselves "Gnostic".

To learn more, study:

Sacraments of the Gnostic Church

And again, see also:

Dr. Peithmann and the Gnostic Church of Eleusis

edit on 10-3-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I'm well aware of the many criticisms of the teachings of Samael Aun Weor (he never said that Samael Aun Weor is merely a pen name he chose. He said that Samael is the actual name of his Inner Being).

Ok.

Nevertheless, in my studies and experience, the views and practices of Samael Aun Weor, Huiracocha (Arnold Krumm-Heller), and H.H. the Dalai Lama are in agreement with the teachings of the Great White Brotherhood, also known as the White Lodge; and are therefore in agreement with the teachings of Eliphas Levi, Dion Fortune, Manly P. Hall 33°, Swami Sivananda, S.L. MacGregor Mathers, Rudolf Steiner, Franz Hartmann, H.P. Blavatsky, etc.

I would argue that absolutely none of these persons taught the doctrines and practices of Rodriguez.

As can be seen at the Sacred-Sex.org website already mentioned, the Gnostic Teachings of Huiracocha (Arnold Krumm-Heller) and the Sexual Tantra teachings (Karmamudra) of H.H. the Dalai Lama, are in full agreement with the Tantric teachings of Samael Aun Weor.

The website is a pro-Weor one, so naturally in order to propagate its doctrines, it will attempt to link them with those of others who are better known and well-respected.

The many pseudo-occult schools of mediums/channelers, and also the teachings of Papus, Aleister Crowley, and Spencer Lewis, would lead the neophyte into staying trapped in desire and the nine spheres of Klipoth.

Actually, there seems to be much more danger in following the teachings of Rodriguez (a/k/a Samael Aun Weor). For example, see here.

The mentioned "Ecclesia Gnostica" is less concerned with Gnosis and is more concerned with Gnosticism. Whereas actual Gnosis is about practice, direct experience, and comprehension of the Tree of Knowledge (Daath related to what in Buddhism is called Jnana (Yeshe), Prajna (Sherab), Vidya (Rigpa), etc.); not just reading and believing in the Nag Hammadi or Dead Sea Scrolls, doing a few rituals, and then calling ourselves "Gnostic".

Gnosis is the spirit that illuminates Gnosticism, and its very root. Teachings foreign to it are not "Gnostic", regardless of what any self-claimed leader or "Gnostic" may say.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Crowley was ordained a bishop in apostolic succession through the Papus lineage. His holy order therefore appears to be valid, although of course Crowley was not himself a Christian, and anyone claiming orders through his line are therefore doubtful.

Esoteric Christian organizations seem to have made a trend of this, especially the SRIA. Any idea why?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I would argue that absolutely none of these persons taught the doctrines and practices of Rodriguez.

Not in an unveiled form anyway. One thing that all of the said Initiates have in common regardless however, is that they all taught the doctrine of Chastity, which is precisely a very large part of where the White Lodge get its name. Their expression of the doctrine was Piscean (meaning more veiled) in nature, because of when they wrote and taught.

The website is a pro-Weor one, so naturally in order to propagate its doctrines, it will attempt to link them with those of others who are better known and well-respected.

There is no mere "attempt" there. If we actually read the direct quotes from Huiracocha and the Dalai Lama found there, we will see that they actually agree with the teachings of Samael Aun Weor. If you would like, I can provide some quotes.

Actually, there seems to be much more danger in following the teachings of Rodriguez (a/k/a Samael Aun Weor). For example, see here.

The problem with those "cult watch" type of websites, is that they never get Samael Aun Weor's teachings right even intellectually, let alone understand them intuitively. So how are they going to objectively criticize that which they do not even remotely understand? The few things that said websites do get right, could just as easily be applied to Schools of Tibetan Buddhism or any other Religion.

As with with Gurdjieff's teachings, and Dzogchen; the Gnosis of the Aquarian Age is a Fourth Way doctrine. It's disciplines are more rigorous than what is required of many Religion's lay-members (Samael Aun Weor pointed out that Occult Science is very demanding); yet Gnostic students are not required to be strict monks either. The Fourth Way includes the paths of the Monk, the Fakir, the Yogi, and the Upright Householder. There is nothing restricting the freedom of Gnostic students that isn't found in any mainstream Religion or authentic Lodge. Each Gnostic student is allowed their Free-Will (or at least they should be, which soon brings me to the next paragraph of this post). The Gnostic Teachings teach the consequences of Karma (cause and effect); and we are free to accept them, reject them, or meditate on them.

Now one of the main reasons it seems for those "cult watch" type of websites criticizing the teachings of Samael Aun Weor, is due to the teachings of misguided "Gnostic" instructors who don't even teach what Samael Aun Weor really taught. If you'll notice, most of the complaints found in said websites arise from ex-members of interpretive "Gnostic" schools the latter of whom make up their own rules (i.e. Mark Pritchard, Joaquin Amortegui, Teófilo Bustos, etc.). I would agree that these said interpretive schools are what we could call very "cultish". But since their teachings blatantly contradict what Samael Aun Weor actually taught, they do not convey the teachings of the Three Chamber structure of the Gnostic Lumisials, even if these said interpretive schools claim to have the Three Chamber structure intact (and some schools don't even have the Three Chambers).

Gnosis is the spirit that illuminates Gnosticism, and its very root. Teachings foreign to it are not "Gnostic", regardless of what any self-claimed leader or "Gnostic" may say.

There have been many Great Masters who taught about Gnosis under the name Gnosticism. However Gnosis is not limited to Gnosticism, as Gnosis is the Root Wisdom of all Religions, not a particular sect.

edit on 11-3-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

His behavior is opposite of troll behavior. Trolls only stop in for one or two line posts with ad hominem type attacks, they never carefully compose lengthy posts with a plethora of information for discussion.

Friend comprehend something , I asked the OP a very simple Question on the first page and he has ignored it , because obviously his Ideaology can't stand up to it .He has replied to numerous posts since .I even complimented him and there was nothing offensive at all .So why avoid it and not others ? If somebody takes time to reply and bolster your thread a simple reply would show manners .I gave the OP the benefit of doubt and the oppertunity to elaborate , and he avoided it like the plague ! Why, didn't suit him apparently .He has had two oppertunities to reply now and hasn't .Flawed behaviour , weak to make comments and not back them up ! I never called the OP a troll, I said it was dissapointing that he would not reply.If you wish to stand up for and follow someone like that be my guest .In my opinion he has killed his own thread .
edit on 10-3-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

As for a discussion where is it ? He has discussed nothing with me even when I tried .It takes two to have a discussion .I guess you are privaliged .His thread he can have it .

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Victor Rodriguez (pen name "Samael Aun Weor") and Aleister Crowley shared at least one major thing in common: Both appropriated the term "Gnostic" (and started their own "Gnostic" groups) without either of them actually being one.

I am not aware of Rodriguez ever having been ordained in apostolic succession with Gnostic authority.

Since this is a public forum, I think that many people reading this wil be unaware of what a Freemason means by the terms "apostolic succession," "holy order" and "Christian;" since they may confuse such terms with the religious fanatic and fake miracle worker, the fictional Jesus of the Gospels, as opposed to your living Masonic "King of Kings."

What you are really saying I presume, in plain English, is that Rodriguez and Crowley rejected the authority of Christ i.e., His Imperialist Satanic Majesty; the Grand Master of Masters of the Masonic franchise business.

Crowley's influence on the modern world is really more philosophical; as is Samael's. I take a rather Anarchistic position on Masonic cult franchises, Messianic cult leaders (i.e., Christs), the multi billion dollar religion business and the business of buying fake degrees of knowledge and pompous titles in pantomime all male Messianic cults.

(See www.phoenixmasonry.org... )
There are of course those on this forum who do not reject the authority of the living Hiram Abiff and have puchased fake degrees from one of his many cult franchises, and who may have been initiated into the mysteries of the Holy and Sacred Hula Hula Bull Dance, the ancient Egyptian whipped cream and strawberries (applied to the genitalia) rites, the Holy of Holies' "Golden Shower (simulating urination on candidates with water and a rubber penis)," rite, the sacred rite of applying electrical shocks to the genitalia, caging and assorted rituals, etc. (all of these sacred and holy rites being alleged by American Masons in the articles on the thread: "On Masonic Charity. The world's largest non religious charity scam. On the Shriners and Jesters," on: www.abovetopsecret.com... ), as being fitting for the cultists of his Imperial Majestry; however I have a very low opinion of such lemming like creatures and sychophants.

I would tend to take the opposite position; that those who have not purchased a fake degree from a Masonic franchise apporoved of by the corporate head of Masonry, the living Christ, and have gleaned their knolwedge of the ancient and modern mystery cults through a more traditional academic method, have much more credibility when it comes to matters of esoterica and deserve much more respect than the Masonic bitches who are willing to endure beatings, humilations and submissive BDSM style rituals, where they prostrate themselves and grovel before other Masters, simply in order to be confused, and to be be transformed in arrogant, pompous paternalists, which seems to be the objective of Masonic initiation.

Lux

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Any you ever read the entire book of Corithians in the bible.... All the wisdom solomon had amounted to absolutly nothing... All the wisdom that you all seem to posses also seems to amount to nothing worthy of a smile in your lives. The information you provideI admit is very entertainmnet and may be very valuble, but what do you get out of this. I think someone mentioned something similar on the first page..
What makes you happy?
Me.... I like bud light lime, the ocean/beach, and half naked woman... That makes me smile

edit on 10-3-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer777

Just as Babalon replaces the old Aeon archetype of the sexually repressed High Priestess, so too does the Beast (i.e., Aleister Crowley) replace Old Aeon archetype of the desexualised High Priest or “prophet.” The new archetype is the antithesis of the celibate or monogamous male; he is essentially a highly sexualised priest for whom nothing is forbidden, and rather than being a submissive and possessed priest, he is rather a “Master” of the magickal arts and seeks dominion over the daemons he summons. This is not a priest who bows down and grovels, but he who takes control, who makes demands and who seeks to insert his will into history and to direct and change history in accordance with his will. He is the esoteric form of the “ubermensch (superior man),” rather than a grovelling, whining, praying slave in fear of phantoms, and he is the ultimate and fearless enemy of the psychopathic God of the religionists.

Nice looking post, haven't had a chance to look it over and digest it in its entirely yet, but I disagree with this. I am not unlike this person in some ways, but Christ is my power and source, and inspiration. If I had time to relay the dream I had last night, you'd understand, and come to see that the only way to be powerful enough to bend history, even as a lone individual, cannot occur through rebellion against the Christ, but instead in vaquishing Satan or the "Devil", which has been accomplished time and time again under the observation of many watchers and observers. I'll return and post more later, but true power and influence comes through an authentic theological framework which is workable, not in rebellion against the supreme being and ruler of the universe, who rules not by fear, but with love.

Because you see, I no longer have any enemies, and Christ is my ally, and the catalyst by which the Great Work is being done even now this very day.

Which is more powerful?

I know what I know is true, and I know what I've seen and what's been recorded, and once rung throughout the spheres, you cannot unring a rung bell.

"He who overcomes, I will call my son, and to him I will give the white stone." (Revelations, paraphrased)

edit on 10-3-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
“There are vibrations of many different universes right here, right now. We’re just not in tune with them. There are probably other parallel universes in our living room–this is modern physics. This is the modern interpretation of quantum theory, that many worlds represents reality.” - Dr. Michio Kaku

Just like there are many parallel universes existing right now, there are also many "parallel yous" - each at a different vibrational frequency. These higher vibrational realities can be perceived as your vibration ascends. This is how you "tune in with them".

To realize ones "full potential" or "godhood".. it is in relation to your vibrational frequency. Vibrations can be felt and consciousness transformed using certain mediations, sexual acts, and other methods of raising vibrations.

One of the highest vibrational acts (probably the highest) is SEX and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

Sex with love stimulates endorphins, creates bliss, and ecstasy. A full body orgasm can VIBRATE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE throughout the body.

Sex is the joining of male and female principle, positive/negative energy, the sun and the moon. Doing sex magick solo works, but is boring AND you have less energy to work with.

Porn is a lower vibrational act (lower 3 chakras) that harbors more negative energies than using UNCONDITIONAL LOVE of the 4th chakra, the heart. I personally can not see energies, but some of my teachers can, and they advise porn as a lower vibrational act- as opposed to "making love"- which is a higher vibrational act.

He teaches an oral tradition and has been to many countries studying with esoteric societies from many different sects. Taoism, Buddhism, various Martial Artists, Hinduism, Shamanism, Reiki, Qi Gong, and other Western traditions, etc.

One way the Egyptians used Sex Magick was to build up the Energy Body, or the Spiritual Twin. Its an exact replica of your physical body. They believed the Energy Body retains consciousness and full memory after death.

Building up the energy/light body increases psychic abilities (astral traveling, bi location, healing, lucid dreaming, clairvoyance, ect.)

And this is one way they achieved "immortality". Egyptian Immortality is a spiritual practice that used meditations and sex to build the energy/light body to survive after death.

Still, to this day, humans are striving to achieve "immortality", yet in the physical. New documentary about it just came out about a week ago: www.transcendentman.com...

A good book regarding sex and orgasm is by Wilhelm Reich en.wikipedia.org... (government ordered his work to be destroyed)

Israel Regardie of the "Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn" recommended this book very highly. The Function of The Orgasm:www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299799626&sr=8-1-spell

It also goes into how SEXUAL REPRESSION is used to control people and used for fascism. Majority of religions have a sexual dysfunction built in. Its no accident, its a control mechanism.

The best selling success book of all time also speaks of vibrational frequencies as well "The Mystery of Sex Transmutation". THINK AND GROW RICH by Napoleon Hill advises that Sexual Transmutation is a principle used by the "mega successful" to achieve their success. He was an advisor to President Franklin D. Roosevelt and was commissioned by the richest man in the world at the time, Andrew Carnegie, to write this book.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Many esoteric and secret societies use these methods to achieve their "success", whatever they define it as.

It doesn't matter what you consider "success".

Transmuting sexual energy can be used to attain those desires or goals.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

What's I've discovered is that oftentimes people are unaware of their own underlying motivations and drivers, and will go to any lengths to justify themselves, which is absurd.

We can never be authentic or "real" or enter the fray with our whole being, when in opposition to something we loath.

Most human behavior is a defence mechanism of some kind, or simply the need to be accepted as worthy, to be loved and to love.

It would be very difficult for example for a homosexual man to grow up in a religious conservative culture and environment, which might drive him to go to any lengths for justification, and even a moral supremacy, but if done for the wrong reasons, outside of awareness, it's still inauthentic, and therefore kind of a deathful life, where lifestyles of "goth", nihilism, satanism, the "occult" (of the darker variety) etc., might be appealing or "attractive".

I would rather know I know nothing and be nothing, but be REAL, and alive, than try to be something and/or know something in order to "be somebody" I'm not. That's just sad and pathetic.

I'm not sure that people are aware of how transparent they really are.

Me I once had to stand facing a corner when I was in nursury school, with a dunce cap on, for using the name "Jesus" in vain. I am aware however now, in hindsight, how this formative event has shaped me and my thinking through the unfolding of the central theme of my life's drama, and I can laugh at myself! It's funny!

I feel and my heart goes out, however, yes as a Christian, for the "I'm smarter than you" crowd who lack that capacity, very sad.

Acceptance, is the highest form of love, and only in acceptance, can there be reconciliation.

Rebellion against, resistence, where what we resist only persists, especially in matters of holiness, or "assholiness" as the case may be, can really add up to a life or death issue, such that we become either future angels, or future demons, and one of those has continuity, while the other does not.

My advice to anyone who's gotten involved in the dark side of "the force" or whatever you want to call it, is get the hell OUT OF THERE while you are still drawing breath! It's serious business. Our future life and being in eternity could very well be at stake.

This is a dangerous world to be born into, and there are some for sure who go right down the drain along with the evil one who is the enemy of God and man and who would twist the most loving expressions of the spirit of truth and life so as to hide those revelations from the minds of men and women or turn people against the God of love and life, wisdom and truth.

My mission, if I have one, is to help make sure that the light of life shines so brightly through the human being, than any such force of resistence to our continued psychological and spiritual evolution, whether hiding in the church or in rebellion against it's great truth, will have NOWHERE to hide, and nowhere to go, but to be chained by the rational mind and sunk deep into the abyss where it belongs.

It's a double edged sword that kind of power though, which comes out of the mouth of Christ. I call it the double edged sword of Civility, and it's edge is razor sharp. I may be cutting myself with it even now!

"When will you learn how to CRY?!"
~ Jesus, to the Pharisees

edit on 10-3-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheLevel213

Esoteric Christian organizations seem to have made a trend of this, especially the SRIA. Any idea why?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. The SRIA does not ordain initates into episcopal offices. The Gnostic Church of Bishop Hoeller does not ordain anyone who is not involved in a pastoral ministry, which opposes the concept of "wandering bishops" (such as Papus).

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You seem to be very selective in your replys Lucifer777.

I seem to be spending a lot of time on ATS recently, but I am subscribed to 500+ forums, and if I don't respond, don't take it personally; I am not being impolite.

I think I responded to some of the points you raised in some of the other responses.

Friend I could debate you the right and wrongs of your post forever but it is not my place .I like the analogy of the bull and the ox , sexual (clinical term only) energy is indeed the life force as life springs from it .But of what quality ? Everything has to do with intent .Such as Christianity and witchcraft which are regarded as oppersites , however one prays and one incants .Yet these are the exact same act's , the utterance of mantra's.It is all about intentions .

To me by definition Sex has dual meaning , there is sex as in the clinical definition of the act and sex (lust) as in selfish ,self gratify hatred of self and others ( lack of respect for others energy [parasiting from the host's energies ] ) . Then there is emotional love that is mutually forfilling and giving (equal and balanced ) shared through the same physical act ( clinical expression) . Do you see the dualality here ? It is all about intent .You can have quality relations or pointless ones . The womb is sacred friend and is to be respected .If you disagree then you would have no problem with every male parasite feeding from the womb of your mother,sister or daughter , NO?

Well I think these are all just all statements of the obvious. I responded to this kind view of the "degradation" of human sexuality in another response. Thus, rather than just restating what I have already written:

On Polyamory (many lovers), the Sin of Monogamy and the "sins of restriction"

I should point out that I take the position that polyamory is the natural human state. This should not be confused with rampant promiscuity; there is absolutely nothing wrong with casual sex and it is entirely natural, but the international polyamory movement is not about rampant promiscuity; it is about having long time or even lifelong loving relationships with more than one person, and this I believe to be our natural state which would produce the New Heaven.

We are not merely creatures of lust but also of love, and especially the female of the species is incurably romantic; this is her nature; she wishes to be loved, desired and worshipped; we are all designed to be addicted to love; we are complex creatures of emotion. There is a great deal of difference between the kind of loving and erotic relationships in polyamorous communities such as the OSHO community and the goings on with sex slaves in a Turkish brothel; the former is a Tantric polyamorous, spiritualist community of consensal love; the later is an unspeakable abomination against exploited women and brute male savagery; it is essentially "rape" and sex slavery. A man or a woman who make a free will decision to take a person as a lover, whether temporarily or permanently, devoid of any economic motives is not a slave, but rather merely following their nature.

....More on: www.polyamorysociety.org...
schooloftantra.net...

Quality relationships produces quality offspring raised balanced by male/female - mother/father.
Poor relations produce poor children typically raised by only one sex or the other or even strangers when unwanted and dumped .These children are normally ,hurt,angry and disfunctional in their own relationships if they can hold one .

Yes, when the parents are dysfunctional, the children usually end up the same way. This is a major problem among the proletariat of the Western Capitalists. The nuclear family commonly gives rise to all manner of problems. I hope that in the future world, the children will be raised communaly in the manner of the Israeli Communists (the Kibbutzists); our children are not our own; they are not our possessions; they are not private property. A greater gift to the world is to give birth to free spirits; Capitalist slaves are no use to the world; there are so many already anyway.

Now for the reason I actually intended to reply to this post. You speak of nature and natural instincts for sex, saying that monogimist relations are a unatural burden of God and religion .What abought all the wild species of animals that are said to have no concept of God or religion yet have monogimist relationships for life ?Can you explain this ?

There is always someone whom we love more than anyone else; however this does not make human beings sexual monogamists; I have responded to this matter in other responses on this thread.

.... but can you see that you too are trapped by your own ideology ?

I am not "trapped" by my essential ideological Communism; it is of no personal benefit to me; on the contrary; but there are over 7 billion souls here "trapped" in the dictatorship of Capitalism. "Let my people go" has no religious meaning to me; other than to encourage others to abandon the religions of the past aeons; to enslave a person in a relgious ideology is not freedom. The manifestation of Economic Heaven on earth will require a strict and narrow path. It will require wars, revolutions and rivers of blood; none of which is of any personal advantage to me; however since Capitalism is a militant and genocidal ideology I have no choice but to demand human sacrifice; progress tends to require the blood of martyrs and tyrants; the eradication of the International Dictatorship of Capitalism will take time and rivers of blood shall and must flow.

I did not create this world; this economic and religious hell on earth is not my fault; it is not my doing; I can only offer a Final Solution, and the only practical economic Final Solution I know of will require terrible and deadful measures, in the short term.

Lux

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

This obsession with the fictional Jesus is just infuriating; the fictional Jesus is portrayed as a fake healer and fake miracle worker who promoted strict adherence to the primitive Bronze age laws of Moses. He was an archetypal primitive religious fanatic and the tribal deity god he revered and claimed to love was a genocidal human hating psychopath. Same old; same old.

Lux
Blasphemy, Heresy etc.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

I find it troubling that as I try to grasp the workings of your mind, that I might perhaps understand you and your position, I am always greeted along the way with blatant deception. Are you purposefully setting out to be perceived as the stereotypical "Lucifer the Devil" of Evangelical imaginings?

Again I will clarify your blatant lies about Christ as he is represented in the New Testament.

1. The fictional Jesus is portrayed as a fake healer. - No, he is actually portrayed as a geuine healer. His healing abilities is what lends credibility to his testimony to the people. Had he not been a healer, his testimony would be that of a crack pot and he never would have achieved the status he did in the story. So, whether he was real or not is irrelevant. He was "portrayed" as a genuine healer. Anything less would simply not make sense.

2. And fake miracle worker - Again, this would not make sense in his story. If he performed fake miracles, the people would have rejected him. The miracles in the story must have been real to those in the story for them to accept his testimony. Anything less simply does not make sense.

3. Who promoted strict adherence to the primitive Bronze age laws of Moses - Once more you are blatantly misleading people with this statement. It is not true and I have demonstrated this to you in other threads as being untrue. This would make you a liar for you speak what you know to be untrue. So, for clarity, Christ did not promote strict adherence to Mosaic Laws. In fact, in his Sermon on the Mount, he starts out listing laws which he clarifies. Here, see for yourself, again:

21Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgement: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgement:

Hmm, not only do not kill, but do not even get angry with your Brothers.

27Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: 28But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Oh, what man can judge a woman for adultery when Lord knows you have looked at other women with lust in your heart!

31It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: 32But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Wow, seems anyone who charges another with adultery is being called out for their hypocrisy. Love your wives or let them go find love elsewhere. Not very Bronze Age eh lucifer?

38Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 39But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Resist not evil. Turn the other cheek. These aren't the barbaric laws you are claiming in your post.

43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Oh the Horror!! Love everyone, even your ENEMIES.

Here is the full Sermon. Perhaps if you familiarise yourself with who Christ actually was, you might find he isn't the monster you make him out to be.

Sermon on the Mount

I would like to comment on the rest of your thread, particular your OP. However, you penchant for telling tales leaves me wondering which part of your thread is genuine and what is simply self glorification. The Prophet of the New Aeon, by what you have thus far submitted, appears to be the strict glorification of Sexuality. I see this as nothing more than a reflex reaction to the rigid sexual oppression of the false teachings of the Catholic Church and their distorted understanding of Christ's teachings. Yours are simply the other extreme of the sexual spectrum. Where as the Catholic Church demanded chastity, you are here to proclaim your lasciviousness.

Just as your denigrations of Christ are to deceive, I believe your lustful appetites are more to do with deception as well. While it puts out the perception that you are Master of your house and answerable to no one, you are in fact a slave to your desire. That is your desire to be recognised, satiated, reviled, and adored. You are a pusher of buttons that you may seem yourself in control. You may even take a degree of satisfaction that I have once more come and clarified your erroneous information about Christ. This leaves you thinking "Aha, I have him jumping at my command!". Ask yourself truly, do you?

There is far more to Love than unbridled sexuality, and there is far more to sexuality than unbridled love. Serenity is found in the former, dementia in the later.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 10-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join