Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

On the Kabbalah. On Esoteric “Secrets.” A Luciferian Perspective. On the Prophet of the New Aeon

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I am curious how can anyone hope to match wits with an entity that is timeless? Do the demons ALWAYS follow "control" doctrine?
I felt lecifuge Refocale and his friends wanted to get me,by Mather"s work,thus a trap.I am a Christian( sort of I think the bible has been compromised by man for the purposes of control) But Jesus and his father are what I feel inside,just like I became a soldier ,because that is what is inside me. I debauched with the best of the (Although the male homosexual act makes my skin crawl. If that's what they want it's fine with me)
There was a channelled Nazi Tule officer who stated WWII was a sacrifice to get power but after death they all forgot. If so there may be those still performing the act.

ANY power sufficient to alter reality has got a price ,nothing is free

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Forget about homosexuality. If you really want to call on the demons, you have to practice bestiality. But you won't be calling on demons, you'll actually be calling on the Orions.

edit on bFri, 10 Jan 2014 00:06:16 -0600am9America/Chicago1amFriday10America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

<< 21  22  23   >>

join