It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the Kabbalah. On Esoteric “Secrets.” A Luciferian Perspective. On the Prophet of the New Aeon

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I am curious how can anyone hope to match wits with an entity that is timeless? Do the demons ALWAYS follow "control" doctrine?
I felt lecifuge Refocale and his friends wanted to get me,by Mather"s work,thus a trap.I am a Christian( sort of I think the bible has been compromised by man for the purposes of control) But Jesus and his father are what I feel inside,just like I became a soldier ,because that is what is inside me. I debauched with the best of the (Although the male homosexual act makes my skin crawl. If that's what they want it's fine with me)
There was a channelled Nazi Tule officer who stated WWII was a sacrifice to get power but after death they all forgot. If so there may be those still performing the act.

ANY power sufficient to alter reality has got a price ,nothing is free

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Forget about homosexuality. If you really want to call on the demons, you have to practice bestiality. But you won't be calling on demons, you'll actually be calling on the Orions.

edit on bFri, 10 Jan 2014 00:06:16 -0600am9America/Chicago1amFriday10America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just finished the video Secret Gates of Eden thank for posting. What time period were they talking about regarding the honeymoon?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucifer777

Joanne Cavanaugh Simpson observes that there has been a complete shift in the way that the new batch of students in her class has been behaving and now I share her excitement

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Thank you for the thread OP. Much to read and digest..

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
KABBALAH...!?!
ESOTERIC...!?!
LUCIFER...!?!

PINOCCHIO IS "PI-EN-OCHO"...!!! 3.14 In 8 (BUT NOT A REAL BOY)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

the shapes of hebrew alphabet characters are a series of line segments which trace the shape of a Toroid...

www.youtube.com...

of course the Diebold Foundation video goes into a lot more explaining & detailing... in fact the shapes of the Hebrew words can be diagramed into models of Quantum information data or info carriers *microchip transistors"

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join