It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Absolute Best Proof on Video of UFO'S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
These are some of the best videos showing UFO'S, the question is are they all real or just good hoaxes?

socyberty.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

the best ?!?! is this a joke ... more like the worst

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Dunno, seen a few of them before. the china one and the one where the 2 planes are chasing the UFO look pretty real if you ask me but then again, i don't have a video editing PhD haha. Good post though.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
They're right about the 1st one, definantly unexplained.
Second ones lame. I've seen that before, i've lived near an airbase.
Third ones pretty convincing though.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
ugh, another faulty thread title. You state "The Absolute Best Proof...", bu then go on to ask the question "are they all real or just good hoaxes?"....

...which is it?

I think there should be censorship on thread titles excluding words or phrases like "best proof", "100% real", "undeniable", "absolutely real footage", etc, etc,....well, you get the idea....

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
These have all been talked about individually, I don't agree with your title because there isn't any more proof than what has been presented before on ATS. I guess if anything it's a good collection of videos that most have already seen.
edit on 7-3-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThomasHennessy
They're right about the 1st one, definantly unexplained.

The China UFO that shut down the airport was a RADAR sighting... that video shows a Soyuz rocket launching a Meridian satellite. It can be explained a thousand times and they will still call it "the best UFO - unexplained"

:shk:
edit on 7-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
In the second video, the first part has been discussed on ATS before. This video has been used in a chemtrail video and as a UFO video.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This video has been explained as three jets changing altitude and the change in composition of the air at the different heigths is why the contrails stop suddenly stop. I am not sure about the other videos but they could always be tests of new technology. The traingle could of course be some kind of stealth recon platform with some type of infrared device or some other laser and the video from India could be some kind of uav experiments, as India has been working on VTOL UAV technology.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have seen better on the ATS boards alone

top topics

join