It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you an Indigo Child???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I didn't know what Indigos were!! Had to look it up. Guess I've been living under a rock. But ..yeap!!! I'm a Indigo.....

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It's a matter of perception. What you see as "lack an understanding of acceptance" I see as a low threshold for nonsense.

I don't believe anyone comes into this world with a sense of entitlement. That's something you have to learn. And you learn it in a big way by being told you're "special" and somehow the standard rules of action - consequence don't apply to you.

My kids fall into that age group. I have a teenage son who knows he's entitled to a judiciously applied size 11 when he isn't doing what he should, or is doing what he shouldn't. Or as I like to put it, "Don't make Dad dent your aura". It resonates.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
As far as I can tell, this isn't actually a serious thread. With that being said, I offer music to the thread. I give you -
Puscifer - "Indigo Children"

Is Maynard a believer? Or is he just amusing himself while entertaining others? That is for you to decide.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CandiceZ

19. Do you feel annoyed when you are around superficial people?

This is the deepest and most sincere form of science I have come across. I couldn't even finish the quiz after reading this. Indigo schmindigo.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
reply to post by CandiceZ

you are doing exactly what you are supposed to.....questioning it. Which is kind of ironic. That's what idigos do....editby]edit on 7-3-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

:bnghd:
sigh....
:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

It's a matter of perception. What you see as "lack an understanding of acceptance" I see as a low threshold for nonsense.

I don't believe anyone comes into this world with a sense of entitlement. That's something you have to learn. And you learn it in a big way by being told you're "special" and somehow the standard rules of action - consequence don't apply to you.

My kids fall into that age group. I have a teenage son who knows he's entitled to a judiciously applied size 11 when he isn't doing what he should, or is doing what he shouldn't. Or as I like to put it, "Don't make Dad dent your aura". It resonates.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Well, no question......"LIFE" is always about perception....doesn't it always REALLY depend on how you see it, at the end of the day? These (indigos) however are worth taking a second look at. I mean, come on.....when every single child coming into this world has the EXACT same color of aura....you have to admit, this is odd. It's never happened in recorded history. These people are driven by extremity in every sense of the word. VERY Sensitive and argumentative. Gear towards science and / or math (usually)...one thing is certain, they are very intelligent. However they are NOT conformists AT ALL. They beat to their own drum, no doubt. They have no tolerance for prejudiceness or organized religion, and will almost always buck societies rules. They act out frequently knowing there are consequences, but they don't care about the consequences. They stand up for the underdog and strangely enough.....are all about world peace. Sound familiar with your children?
edit on 9-3-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
I mean, come on.....when every single child coming into this world has the EXACT same color of aura....you have to admit, this is odd.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but there's nothing about that statement that makes any sense to me, on any level..

Sound familiar with your children?

There are certain universal attributes that children possess. But my kids? "no tolerance for organized religion... [or] societies rules... no concern for consequences.." No. Doesn't sound like mine, at all. World peace? Sure, I'm sure they're for it but it certainly isn't a pervasive topic at the dinner table. Certainly not "all about" it. This indigo/aura stuff has, for me, all the legitimacy of astrology. A lot of people buy into it, and that's fine for them. I just don't happen to be one of them.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I am not of the Indigo era and wonder if perhaps the yes answers are traits of the Age of Aquarius. An Age of Pisces trait was the martyr, In the Age of Aquarius that emphasis has changed and now people won't put up with being exploited, they want the truth about things and will rebel against unfairness.

I hope there are Indigo children.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join