It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you an Indigo Child???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is rubbish, its almost laughable. The "traits" of an "Indigo Child" arn't traits at all, they are symptoms of our society the whole indigo thing is a load of crap made up to sell books. Basically, they picked a bunch of things almost all people have in common, especially teenagers, and claimed that meant you have magic powers. You don't.
I bet most people would answer 'YES' to most of these questions.
I would be interested to see what others think on this 'Indigo theory'.

Indigo Children and Indigo Adults

How can you tell if you are an Indigo?
Take our quiz below to find out.

Indigo Quiz:

1. Do you feel out of place in today's world?
YES

2. Do you perceive the world very differently from most of the people you know?
YES

3. Do you possess a deep desire to help the world by contributing or being of service in some way?
YES

4. Are you prone to insomnia, restless sleep, nightmares or difficulties falling asleep?
YES

5. Do you have difficulty conforming to the ways and norms of society?
YES

6. Do you feel frustration at the thought of leading an average life i.e. marriage, 2 children, picket white fence syndrome?
YES

7. Are you intelligent although do not/did not necessarily achieve top grades at school?
YES

8. Are you very creative in the areas of art, music, science and/or technology?
YES

9. Do you have several on-going projects at any given time and often multi-task?
NO

10. Do you have difficulty with authority: do you need to understand the reason behind what you're being asked to do?
YES

11. Do you opt for leadership positions or working on your own rather than taking a team position?
YES

12. Do you have enormous empathy for others, yet are intolerant of stupidity?
YES

13. Have you had psychic experiences from an early age?
YES

14. Do you have an intense interest in spiritual matters?
YES

15. Do you have food or environmental sensitivities?
NO

16. Do you feel frustrated even hopeless at the 'old' ways of doing things in education, politics or medicine?
YES

17. Do you feel there is a better way of doing things but don't know how to make a difference in the world?
YES

18. Do you have a strong intuition or knowledge of things that are unexplainable or do you often have a feeling that something is about to happen?
YES

19. Do you feel annoyed when you are around superficial people?
YES

20. Do you have an intense desire for truth and honesty?
YES

21. Can you easily see through people's hidden agendas and facades?
YES

22. Do you have an awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities?
YES

Please Note: To be an Indigo you typically will answer Yes to all or at least 20 of the 22 questions.

edit on 7-3-2011 by CandiceZ because: Made my point a bit clearer for people to understand

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
22/22 .. I am Indigo. Where are we heading?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If it uplifts people why do find it rubbish ? does rubbish give you power over others?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
22/22

BTW; food sensitivity made me wonder; are you considered a cannibal if you eat a kid with Downs syndrome?

-And if God didn't want us to eat pig why didn't he tell Moses not to eat it because it was holy instead of unclean...?
[/fill]

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So not only do you believe in such things..But you think taking a quick internet survey will enlighten others.?

W O W!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Phew , 0/22 can i join the line with all the mentally stable ATS'ers now

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
So not only do you believe in such things..But you think taking a quick internet survey will enlighten others.?

W O W!

You should read the whole post before you bother to reply dur... -

This is rubbish, its almost laughable. The "traits" of an "Indigo Child" arn't traits at all, they are symptoms of our society the whole indigo thing is a load of crap made up to sell books. Basically, they picked a bunch of things almost all people have in common, especially teenagers, and claimed that meant you have magic powers. You don't.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I do Aura Photography. So I can actually "see" this. And I am also an Indigo. And the reason most people would answer yes to these questions is every SINGLE child born in the last 21 years is INDIGO. It represents the color of aura that surrounds the person. Some a more fine tuned and called "crystals" Indigo. They can trace the Indigo as far back as the late 1963's.

They are the ancients that have come back to teach us the truth. And......they have a slightly different DNA make up. So slight that it will only be detected through science from their off-springs. The rest of society has to get to indigo status through intent. But all MUST arrive their by 2012......or they will left behind.

So your point that it's BS is not true. It is SCIENCE. However it is not meant to be construed as having "special powers" this is only YOUR tranlation. It is not what experts and science say.
edit on 7-3-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIGGSofWAR
If it uplifts people why do find it rubbish ? does rubbish give you power over others?

It doesnt give me power over others omg
These 'Indigo People' think they have power over others.
I am just putting my point across that I dont think there is any truth in the theory.. and I think it is unfair to take advantage of some peoples gullibility, for money and publicity.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
I do Aura Photography. So I can actually "see" this. And I am also an Indigo. And the reason most people would answer yes to these questions is every SINGLE child born in the last 21 years is INDIGO. It represents the color of aura that surrounds the person. Some a more fine tuned and called "crystals" Indigo. They can trace the Indigo as far back as the late 1963's.

They are the ancients that have come back to teach us the truth. And......they have a slightly different DNA make up. So slight that it will only be detected through science from their off-springs. The rest of society has to get to indigo status through intent. But all MUST arrive their by 2012......or they will left behind.

So your point that it's BS is not true. It is SCIENCE.

Apparently I am an Indigo as well. But if that was true and I had a special sixth sense, then why would I question it? Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CandiceZ

And people always find a way to sell propiganda. But it shouldn't take away from the science element of the issue. I agree, some people are writing for the sole purpose of increasing the pocket book and bottom line. YOU should be able to discern the difference between the truth and fiction.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Apparently I am an Indigo as well. But if that was true and I had a special sixth sense, then why would I question it? Hmmm.

EVERY single person on this planet has a 6th sense. They even have a 7th sense believe it or not. But some choose to not expand upon it and some do. There really is no one out there that has "HIDDEN" sixth sense or gift. WE ALL HAVE THIS WITHIN US.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

And people always find a way to sell propiganda. But it shouldn't take away from the science element of the issue. I agree, some people are writing for the sole purpose of increasing the pocket book and bottom line. YOU should be able to discern the difference between the truth and fiction.

I just dont aree with the idea that certain people are more 'special' or evolved then other people (apart from the obvious, murderers peadoes ect).

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is the same poster who said evolution was false.

So just take any of their opinions with a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It doesn't mean they are "special" or have powers. It never did. But again, people have a tendency to distort the truth for sole purpose of profit. IT's sad but true. And you are doing exactly what you are supposed to.....questioning it. Which is kind of ironic. That's what idigos do....buck the rules of society and question everything without taking it for gospel.....and we should!
edit on 7-3-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

My opinion - new age hooey. Whatever "science" is allegedly caught up with this is of the outermost, fringe variety. It's another cottage industry. Once you or one or more of your children has been identified as "indigo", of course you'll need all sorts of manuals and courses and support and whatnot. (Wendy Chapman, anyone?)

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker12
This is the same poster who said evolution was false.

So just take any of their opinions with a grain of salt.

Are you referring to me? Because I NEVER said evolution was false. What are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CandiceZ

Originally posted by TechVampyre

W O W!

You should read the whole post before you bother to reply dur... -

Sorry about that.. I only read the survey..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

My opinion - new age hooey. Whatever "science" is allegedly caught up with this is of the outermost, fringe variety. It's another cottage industry. Once you or one or more of your children has been identified as "indigo", of course you'll need all sorts of manuals and courses and support and whatnot. (Wendy Chapman, anyone?)

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Theres definately something to be said for the all the people jumping on the "NEW AGE" wagon and trying to make a buck. I'll give you that. But I don't think anywhere it has said that we would need specail eduction. Just an approach by school teacher and employers might need to be modified.

Indigos come into this world with a sense of entitlement. And don't resonate with the old energy.....which frankly are most of the people today...that I can see. Thank GOD! But is people like are grandparents, who although wise.....certainly lack an understanding of acceptance on most levels.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
there only needs to be one question on that form.

1. Are you willing to abandon logic for the benefits of believing that you're special in a magical kinda way?

Yes?

BAM, Indigo Chiiiiiiiild!
edit on 7-3-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join