It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New footage of 9/11 shows bird's-eye-view of towers collapsing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I'm suggesting that the video is manipulated/edited for some reason.

and you would be right.
It has been highly edited and some very
damning evidence taken out. Part of
the evidence taken out was the impact
of the 2nd plane and the shock wave
of that impact on the helicopter.
This footage was shown in the movie
Loose Change. How did Loose Change
get it in their movie but it was deleted
from this release of the same footage?

Agenda

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Debunkers? This silence is deafening!

Near 7 Million hits on the tube in not even three days. So even if everyone here is quiet about this (which I do not understand) at least alot of others are checking this out. I just Fail to realize how they can even attempt to put this out all things considered.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Of course the video has been cut and the sound has been taken out just before both buildings collapsed.Just like the Bob and Bri video.

More obvious tampering to cover-up the scam.

Awesome find!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
And what is that flying sparkling object at 56 seconds in seen somewhere near the top middle?Almost looks like a shooting star.

And why was the cameraman filming scenery?Barely any closeup shots of the towers.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Wow almost 8 million views in 6 days.I saw a million happen in an hour!

What makes this video so special?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It just goes to show you how many people are interested in 9/11.

Almost 8 million people is no handful like the skeptics claim.This video proves it.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Wow almost 8 million views in 6 days.I saw a million happen in an hour!

What makes this video so special?

If you watch the other video on the first page the same type of flashes or what not that you described in another of your post are in that one as well. The poster gives the appropriate time in the post to watch.

As far as this being special It isn't its just new and while some are looking for anomalies most I fear just can't stop looking at this unfortunate incident.

The only thing that would make this special is if they claim its unedited/touched

edit on 10/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Sorry for the double but I'm going to have to retract the first part of my last post not similar. I think i was trying to see something sorry. I'm going to bed. Goodnight ATS'ers

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

this has the illuminati written all over it. there are too many coincidences with 9/11. i looked at the numbers and they all point to 11 and 13 which we all know that is the devil worshipping signatures of the illuminati, a sacrifice of human life is there reason as well as a reason to go to war.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mynameispablo

I apologize freedom 12. Your arguments are sane. My comments were directed towards jibbyjedi. I'm not sure how or why I replied to you.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I just found this video involving the pentagon attack. Some people have most likely already heard of this, I still wanted to post it.[yvid]

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Another manipulated video. The "sound" cuts out at 12:24 to 12:29, then there's a cut in the video at the precise time we would hear the "explosions" and/or see any visual "beams" of whatever hitting the top of the tower.
Possible Star Wars satellite based heat weapon? Thermite alone wouldn't do this kind of damage so precise and well timed.

"Those blast points... too accurate for thermite."

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Amazing the way the minds of ‘truthers’ work.

This video has been out for years. It’s no big deal, there’s no cover up. If there was anything that hinted of a conspiracy they would have destroyed the video. That’s just common sense. But for some reason ‘truthers’ think TPTB can pull off one of the world biggest attacks but fail to toss a tape in the trash can. Especially since it came off an ‘official’ helicopter flown by the same department that supposedly killed their own men.

I can see why no one is bothering to debunk this. It’s already been done. You are just late to the party.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Amazing the way the minds of ‘truthers’ work.

This video has been out for years. It’s no big deal, there’s no cover up. If there was anything that hinted of a conspiracy they would have destroyed the video. That’s just common sense. But for some reason ‘truthers’ think TPTB can pull off one of the world biggest attacks but fail to toss a tape in the trash can. Especially since it came off an ‘official’ helicopter flown by the same department that supposedly killed their own men.

I can see why no one is bothering to debunk this. It’s already been done. You are just late to the party.

Oh so physics don't matter at all, it must have been as they said because they released a video? Nothing in that vid points to a cover up because they released the video?

Have you ever thought that it doesn't matter because it shows nothing more than we have already seen in other videos? Or that we don't need a video at all to know the towers could not have collapsed as the NIST report claims?

edit on 5/23/2011 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join