It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New footage of 9/11 shows bird's-eye-view of towers collapsing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Still there is coming up these... After 10 years! Haaretz says this is new - at least I havent seen this before...

Link to news:
www.haaretz.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
of all the 911 videos and pics i seen (which is a lot) i have never seen a heli or plane flying around the towers like this one was so how was this recored?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Another manipulated video. The "sound" cuts out at 12:24 to 12:29, then there's a cut in the video at the precise time we would hear the "explosions" and/or see any visual "beams" of whatever hitting the top of the tower.
Possible Star Wars satellite based heat weapon? Thermite alone wouldn't do this kind of damage so precise and well timed.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

then there's a cut in the video at the precise time we would hear the "explosions"

The video at 12 minutes in, those guys whom recorded the video are to far away to begin with to hear any " explosions". Good video because its new, .....but the video didnt stop running at those times you suggested, just the audio went out. Not compelling if you are suggesting something?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

I'm suggesting that the video is manipulated/edited for some reason. It's poor quality assuming because it isn't digital in origin and is a cassette. Just as the audio went out, there was a man approaching the camera talking and it seems to be just as the initial explosions would have began. Then why is there a distinct video cut just as the tower began to collapse? It's just curious to see so many edited videos of 9-11 online.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by K13PT0

This is footage taken by a NYPD helicopter. Supposedly there is a stink about it because one of the people in the chopper claimed they had no camera with them, however he is seen in the video, with his name on his helmet.

Just repeating what was in another thread ( the first one linked. I'm not trying to take credit or shanghai someones post). There are two more threads pertaining to this. One other also showing the same video

1. www.abovetopsecret.com...

and one not

2. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling

edit on 7/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: Speeling again ..... seriously

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... Here's the clip of the Police officer saying that they are in the air and they are almost hit by the 2nd plane coming in. This pilot says he doesn't have a camera on board and is lying. THE QUESTION IS: WHERE IS THE POLICE CHOPPER FOOTAGE SHOWING THE 2ND PLANE INBOUND IF IT BARELY MISSED THE POLICE CHOPPER?
edit on 7-3-2011 by freedom12 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... Another video in which Officer Hayes claims to be able to see straight through floor 70 in the 2nd tower to collapse. He says "he sees glowing red steel beams" throughout the floor.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm confused- I don't understand why this video is being touted as "new" since I saw it on YouTube 8 or 9 months ago maybe?

ETA: I just double-checked my YouTube account and I added it to my "favorites" 5 months ago...
edit on 7-3-2011 by Skippy1138 because: clarification

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

This particular video was just uploaded so this link couldn't be in your favorites..

Care to link to the one you have? .. maybe it is the same and just on another account, would be interesting to see it just to see if it is something different or not, if it is it might be something we've not seen... however this is indeed being touted as never before released footage on several sites now.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

What are those *FLASHES* coming from the bottom of the helicopter as it passes over and through the smoke of the WTC just moments before it was destroyed?

Seriously check 2:43 on this vid!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
www.youtube.com... Here's the clip of the Police officer saying that they are in the air and they are almost hit by the 2nd plane coming in. This pilot says he doesn't have a camera on board and is lying. THE QUESTION IS: WHERE IS THE POLICE CHOPPER FOOTAGE SHOWING THE 2ND PLANE INBOUND IF IT BARELY MISSED THE POLICE CHOPPER?
edit on 7-3-2011 by freedom12 because: spelling

if you notice at one point there is another chopper in the air. could it not be officers from that chopper?

Oh well, nonetheless, it's an edited tape, it was a star trek laser beam from space, they were all hallucinating, they cut the audio out because it's got the sound of the lazers pew pew (yet no officer who seem in shock by the falling tower mention it later, must be the drugs they are forced to take which block out lasers) and the holograms were clearly not present which means that its obviously edited.

God, can't wait for it....

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Officer Hayes claims he can see "all the way tthrough the towers". He also claims he's sees "glowing red steel beams". Officer Hayes is lying! Officer Hayes also claims he doesn't have any knowledge of a camera on his chopper. Video from his chopper clearly identifies him by NAME. So we have at least 2 police choppers with cameras filming the WTC after the first impact, one of which is "nearly" hit by the 2nd plane crashing into the second tower. ATC's would have seen the 2nd plane and warned the police choppers of it's approach. They have released heavily edited footage from the choppers. If there is footage of the 2nd plane inbound or impacting, why haven't the PTB released it?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Possible Star Wars satellite based heat weapon? .

nice disinfo. keep it up.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

You know, I read the comment and thought it was from Weedwhacker - then I saw it was in fact BadWolf. You guys sound remarkably similar. Are you related or something?

No matter - whoever you are, you are blatantly muddying the waters and seeking to tag anyone who researches the 9-11 conspiracies as a delusional nut. Keep up the good work.

The police officers have been caught blatantly lying, and you start spouting nonsense about holograms, hallucinogens, liberally sprinkled with archetypal childish mockery of (what could be) misinfo re: the lasers/ flashes from the helicopters (though I'm fairly sure there were some flashes from at least one of the helicopters).

So basically, you're filling the topic full of crap that is in no way linked to the FACT that the police officers have lied during the course of the people's investigation into 9-11.

I suspect that you are fully aware of the distorted nature of your posts... And (as per usual in these matters), I fully expect that what will happen now (seeing that I've called you out for deliberately misattributing non-relevant information/ theories to those who are drawing attention to the LYING POLICE OFFICERS) is that you'll respond by baiting me into a pointless argument, founded on ridicule, exaggerating any minor faults in the theories that go contrary to the OS, and using them to detract from a serious consideration of the topic.

Once again, to clarify, the topic here is LYING POLICE OFFICERS and LONG-TIME GONE FOOTAGE...

How's it feel to be the wriggling scriggling worm inside by the way? Interesting tag; noticed it a while back.

edit on 8-3-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Debunkers are awlful silent on the police officer Hayes lies! I guess he's the only one who saw "all the way thru the tower" and "red hot glowing steel beams". If you were running the camera in his chopper, how could they not film the 2nd plane inbound or the impact, knowing that the first tower had already been hit?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Do people on here really believe a star wars laser beam brought down the towers? Or is that just trolls on here trying to make truthers look stupid by their sarcastic remarks. Because some posts make me believe there are people on here that actually believe a star wars laser beam did that. Guys if this is true this is the kind of disinfo that is making our fight for truth more grim. The more idiots out there that come up with these far fetched ideas the less credible we become because the msm and whoever else will just present the wild and idiotic ideas as proof to how stupid we are instead of legitimate questions that have been raised.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mynameispablo

I fail to see why you would address this post to me? I don't believe I mentioned anything about "beam weapons". I asked legitimate probing questions. I wasn't the police officer who has made obviously false statements. A)Why lie about having a camera on your chopper? B) How is he the only one able to see all the way through the towers and reports "glowing red steel beams"? C)The footage released is heavily edited. Where is the rest of the footage that should show the 2nd plane impacting?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Debunkers? This silence is deafening!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join