It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK - Protestors 'arrest' county court Judge - Police blockaded by protesters (One man hospitalised

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I was actually referring to the British public in general. As for this protest?

A man was arrested for not paying his taxes, so they rebel? No, wait, they said they don't like the way the country is run. So, basically, they think people shouldn't be forced to pay taxes, and enforcing taxes is a bad way to run a county. And they arrested a judge. For? Do they actually have a legal reason for arresting him, or was it just to make a point?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Helgas2011

aye of course.

Magna Carta doesn't apply in Scotland afaik, wonder if there's something similar here. Need to find out.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Helgas2011

A report I caught last night though I only caught the back end of it, said something along the lines that the banks that were bailed out by the taxpayer may be forced to issue shares to every taxpayer sometime in the future ?
Don't hold me to ransom on that and besides I think the price of pork wil go up if that happens !!!

Peacei

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Would be nice but I won't hold my breath. Quick reply to your last post, I think every major event has a sparking point and you could take your pick on the issues in the uk lol. Will fighting the government lead to a better world? Know one really knows but as someone famous once said
"All it takes for evil to win is for good men to do nothing".

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Techy

Again your commenting on something you obviously know little to nothing about !
As was asked of you earlier go away and do some research before coming back with anymore BS your only serving to embarass yourself further !

Stop trolling

Peace

edit on 053131p://03America/Chicago08 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Techy

You know for many years now i have been hoping that a lynch mob gets hold of somebody in power and hangs them from a lampost .... why .... well how many times do we hear of corrupt police getting let off, or fraudulent MP's getting a way with lies and deciet, or senior doctors or social workers using the phrase 'we must learn from whats happened and not let it happene again', except it does happen again and nothing ever happens to the seniors.

It's high time some accountability was brought to bear on people in authority. If they screw up they must be made to pay heavily. They should go to jail and all their assets be seized.

That way all the other people in power will sit up pretty quick and think I have to do my job right otherwise this is what will happen to me.

I have no problem with people in responsible positions getting paid well, but I cannot stand it when they abuse their position for their own greed and at the expense of normal citizens who are paying them to act in a proper manner.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Just checking lol I hope to see Scotland Wales and England unite in the up and coming struggle

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helgas2011
reply to post by ProRipp

I hope so lol the banks owe the taxpayer billions so these bonuses should be scrapped completely.

No these bonuses should be put into a bank account, all banking bonues to all employees put into a bank account and t the end of the tax year every UK citizen that pays tax should get a nice cheque through the post with a compliments slip saying

"Thank you so so so so much, please accept this rightful money, and please enjoy spending it or saving it, you'll get another next year"

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Just checking lol I hope to see Scotland Wales and England unite in the up and coming struggle

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by coffeesniffer

To be fair, Sherlock Holmes is about 25% correct. There is a movement being called the "Freeman Movement" in which it is realized, through reading law and acts of legislation, that most countries are corporations and their laws are company policy. The Freeman Movement consist of humans who are, in essence, quitting their jobs at these corporations, and so becoming bound by the rules of common law only, not longer bound by company policy.
I have been reading law for a couple years now, in the light of what I explained above, in an attempt to disprove this theory, and have succeeded only in proving it to be true.
The sad story is that there have been a lot of "militia" type groups, and "cult" type groups (or so they have been labeled) who have attempted to use this truth, but the outcomes have become violent. (This is mostly because the corporations don't like it when you quit, and will lash out, even violently, to stop humans from achieving their sovereignty.
From the words of the man being charged in our recent scenario, the trial was for not paying council tax for the past three years.He hasn't paid council tax, because the law of taxes is company policy.
The truth is, regardless of what kind of individual actually works up the courage to attempt to claim their freedom, regardless of whether they took the proper actions to do so, or whether they took violent and ineffective actions to achieve their freedom, these company policies have been put in place to pull the wool over our eyes, to strengthen the illegal monetary system...to keep us slaves.
I have even found biblical quotes I feel relate to this..... Please remember, your Government Employee Identification number is your social security number, social insurance number etc... (depending where you live) and this number is often called a SIN, especially to those in Canada. Also, common Law, the law that ALL humans are under, differs from statue law. common law is "Harm no one", "Cause no loss", "Don't be fraudulent in your contracts (ie, do what you say you will do.) Common law is often referred to as God's law. Common law is the law that every human in the world has in their hearts. It is COMMON knowledge not to kill someone.
Luke 11:52
“Woe unto you, lawyers! For ye have taken away
the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves,
and them that were entering in ye hindered.”

1 corinthians 9:21
To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.

Romans 2:12
For all who have sinned without the Law will also perish without the Law, and all who have sinned under the Law will be judged by the Law;

1 Corinthians 7:22
For he who was called in the Lord while a slave, is the Lord's freedman; likewise he who was called while free, is Christ's slave.

Romans 7:23
but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members.

Romans 2:27
The one who is not circumcised physically and yet obeys the law will condemn you who, even though you have the written code and circumcision, are a lawbreaker.

Romans7:1
Do you not know, brothers--for I am speaking to men who know the law--that the law has authority over a man only as long as he lives?

Romans 3:20
because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.

Tomans 4:15
For the law always brings punishment on those who try to obey it. (The only way to avoid breaking the law is to have no law to break!)

Galatians 2L19
For when I tried to keep the law, it condemned me. So I died to the law--I stopped trying to meet all its requirements--so that I might live for God.

Romans 6:2
May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?

tomans 3L19
Now we know that whatever the Law says, it speaks to those who are under the Law, so that every mouth may be closed and all the world may become accountable to God;

1 timothy 1:9
We also know that law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers,

Galatians 3:11
Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith."

Galatians 2:21
I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Galatians 3:2
I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by observing the law, or by believing what you heard?

Romans 7:6
But now we have been released from the law, for we died to it and are no longer captive to its power. Now we can serve God, not in the old way of obeying the letter of the law, but in the new way of living in the Spirit.

Philippians 3:9
and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ--the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.

Galatians 5:4
You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.

Galatians 3:23
Before the way of faith in Christ was available to us, we were placed under guard by the law. We were kept in protective custody, so to speak, until the way of faith was revealed.

Galatians 3:17
What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

Galatians 5:14
The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

1 Corinthians 15:56
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.

hebrews 7:19
(for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

romans 10:4
Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

I admit, some of these could be interpreted differently than I have interpreted. I also admit, there have been lies put in the Bible. But I will say this, common law derived from the 10 commandment...so regardless of your belief in what the bible says, statute law is a direct attack against common law....common law is what is natural to humanity. If the entire world were to follow only common law, this planet would see peace and abundance.
Peace and One Love

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This needs to be hypedup,send informations to te news channels,in undate themwith information over this. They will have toair it on TV.

Power to the People. About high time we took action over those whom are enticed by corruption.

Way to go

Any videos of this on you tube or anything?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

they are talking about Gods old law pre-Jesus. not mans law.

link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane
Full image of the leaflet the protestors are handing out:

The British Constitution Group it would seem.

This is a good thing. I want to see this everywhere. It is illegal to stage fascism under our constitution. About time!

link   
reply to post by Laurauk

There are plenty just type in Freeman, Freeman on the Land UK, Freemen etc etc
happy viewing

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Thank you will do so.

They also need to send footage of the arrest to the News channels. Send as much footage,if 1000 people sent the footage, the channels would be pushed not to ignore it..

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The fact that these protests weren't reported anywhere in the Uk speaks volumes as far as I'm concerned. The elite realise that this could ignite similar protests in the UK's major cities and bring the government down.
"The silence is deafening..!"

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

Got to ask what if anything the bible has to do with the current protests.your trying to take quotes from a different time which might not even of existed. If your religious that's fine but stop trying to compare now with then. If god is real then why doesn't he step in a help us? .......oh no answer same old bollocks. You have faith in something that's used to control the masses so you probably won't want change.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This from yesterday in Birkenhead !

www.youtube.com...

Can someone embed cos i'm #e at it ha ha ha !

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

I know exactly what I'm talking about, and I'm not trolling. I made some valid points, but you chose to ignore them.

Having read their website, though, I understand where they're coming from. But saying joining the EU was treason? Why was it even a bad thing?

I suppose I agree with what they're trying to do, but arresting a judge is just stupid.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by frank64

Originally posted by Essan
If you listen to fools ......... the mob rules

I say read the unclean rabble the Riot Act then send in the cavalry, bayonets drawn!

so people dont have the right to protest,

People have the right to protest in the same way they have a right to strike - only insofar as it does not in any way - intended or unintended - affect in a detrimental manner - be it physically, emotionally, financially or any other way - any other person.

Unless you're just an arrogant selfish g*t with no respect or regard for anyone else but yourself and not worthy to be considered human

And always remember, the only way everyone will ever be happy in any country is if that country consists of only one person. As soon as there are two people there will always be disagreements - and when you have 60 million people you have rather a lot of disagreements. So who decides? The 100 who rather than work go around protesting? What about the 120 who protest somewhere else and want something completely different? Revolution is a tricky thing when there are thousands of opposing opinions .......

Which is why we settle for compromise. No-one is entirely happy, but the vast majority are reasonably happy, given it could be much worse.

And the small minority who still want to rule the world try and blow us up

edit on 8-3-2011 by Essan because: typo

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join