Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

UK - Protestors 'arrest' county court Judge - Police blockaded by protesters (One man hospitalised

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I really like this video, it really illustrates the world we live in. Doesn't always have to be violent, but we sure do need to fight. Watching the video really makes the song even better.

www.youtube.com...

Troy

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I find it rather strange that none of this has been reported in the papers today, admittedly I have only checked a couple, but thought it would have been reported. Media blackout?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by Lynda101
Isn't it strange that we are now not allowed to photograph a police officer...

Don't say that cause it's not true. You're just spreading the lie.

Some simple Google searches confirms many people have been arrested for photographing police officers in public.

www.kuam.com/story/11652914/adkins-add-to-allegations-against-cops?redirected=true

That guy got busted for merely photographing an accident on the road with his cellphone.

There has never been a conviction for photography. Doesn't matter if they lie to you and say it's illegal. Doesn't matter if they haul you to jail for it.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
If you listen to fools ......... the mob rules

I say read the unclean rabble the Riot Act then send in the cavalry, bayonets drawn!

so people dont have the right to protest, bs, you can go to jail for not having a tv licence, i say let the fun begin and never end till the last man is standing

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Have a look at my post here for the reason people are getting fed up !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They just take the p1ss really !

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Its pathetic. They're raging at the government for a global recession, they're raging because they don't get their own way, they're raging because the government is pulling money out of their arses and handing it out to them for free. British people are pathetic, always looking for something to complain about and then crying when they don't get everything the way they want it.

And what happens if they get in power? They throw every black man out of the country, bring in the death penalty, stop all taxes and close the banks? In all honesty, the average British person wants the country ruled THEIR way, but they're too stupid to rule it themselves. God help us if they eventually overthrow the government.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Techy

You are a troll with not an inkling of how the world works !
Please go troll elsewhere !

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

So Say We All!!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It's important to complain to the BBC about their distortion of the facts of the case. Add comments if possible under the BBC story online (unemotional, just stating the facts and highlighting the BBC distortions).

I wanted to congratulate you on bringing this to our attention, and wanted to say a massive 'well done' to all the protestors who took part. More like this and the statute scam will become widely known and better understood. If everyone who was standing before a judge for similar proceedings took the position that Mr Hayes did, we would see big changes in the attitude of the police towards such protests, and in the public response to the corruption endemic in our legal/ political system.

Incidentally, Mr Hayes came fourth in a recent local election with 1490 votes as a UKIP representative - though he's no longer with that party. Point being, that he isn't just some 'riff-raff anarchist squatter', he's a well-respected politically-minded man with a good history of encouraging the people to claim what's rightfully theirs. I doubt that he ended up in court because he couldn't pay his council tax - the non-payment was more likely to have been a calculated protest against the tax, possibly even with this kind of demonstration/ protest in the court-room as a pre-planned conclusion of the non-payment decision, with the intention of gaining publicity for the 'statute scam' issues..

Quote from the Wirral Globe story:

As he emerged from the court surrounded by his supporters, Mr Hayes said: "The judges are breaking the law in their own courts.

"I asked him (Mr Peake) if he was serving under his oath of office.

"I asked three times for him to confirm this and he refused.

"So I civilly arrested the judge and I called upon some people in the court to assist me in this.

"They were acting lawfully and the police should not have arrested them."

The hearing was abandoned and will need to be re-arranged at a date to be fixed.

Raymond Saintclair, who organised the Birkenhead protest, said: "Today was day-one.

"This is going to happen again and again and again.

"We have sent a message to this court as one nation and one voice until change comes."

That's the pattern folks, an ideal model for a peaceful protest within a legal setting. Now if we can convince the BBC to redact their false accusations of 'storming the court' (hyper-dramatising, inciting an emotional reaction against the protestors) then we're onto a winner - on DAY ONE of the lawful rebellion effort.

Excellent.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Techy

Definitely agree with Pro-Ripp. You are either a shill or a person who entirely misunderstands the issues being protested. Go and do a bit of research into common law, statutes and the contract arising from accepting a title prefix such as MR, MRS, or MS.

Learn about the duplicitous meanings of words used by police and legal enforcement officialdom. Do you 'understand'...? In 'legalese' (a real language), the word 'understand' means the usual (to cognize) and also to SUBMIT. So when a policeman asks if you understand him/ her, he or she is actually asking if you agree to submit to their authority... (etc)

So - shill or misinformed? The choice is yours.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Michio Kako once categorised civilisations into 3 groups...stages 1, 2 and 3 civilisations...he considered humanity to be stage 0 but could possibly be 50 to 100 years away from reaching stage 1.

he claimed humanity would possibly go through a violent transition to reach stage 1..this transition could either destroy humanity or send us off into stage 1 nicely.

my question and reason for bringing this up in this thread is...

does anyone think the global revolutions happening more and more frequently around the world are the beginning of the transition?

the time for greedy power hungry leaders and corporations and the secrecy in their actions is over??

i have a feeling people globally may protest soon over the price of petrol which will result in the clean, renewable energy technology that is known but hidden from us being disclosed and released and humanity moving away from fossil fuels. (also stated by michio kaku as something a stage 1 civ has to do)

just a thought

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Techy

What nonsense you are speaking. You clearly have no or very little idea as to why people are reacying the way they are. All i have to say is thank goodness all the UK people aren't like you or we'd all be taken for granted and enslaved for eternity...

The bigger the bubble gets the more likely it'll burst!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I think we are on the edge of a knife here in the uk and the idea of 2 pounds a litre for petrol will be the final straw!
The effects of this increase will cripple the country in a massive way. I think our rights will become a less reason for rebellion as simple survival will be the main concern.
I hope the world takes note as a former super power tears itself apart from the inside out!.
I wish us all the best of luck in the next few months.

Helgas

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well the top few elite in Barclays Bank, just handed themselves £100 million in pay and bonuses for a years hard work. And by golly you have no idea how hard a job that is.

I wonder why the plebs are revolting, they are such ungrateful bstards. Away with them.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Thank you for those vidios. That woman in wiltshire who was arrested for sleeping in her car drunk. Then was assaulted by the seargent (ex soldier) He was sentanced to prison and then released on appeal. The judge said the woman caused her own injuries by holding onto the door. So there you have it. Found guilty then released. Im thinking of becoming a freeman or joining the freeman community.
People go on about the Magna Carta. But that was written for the freemen of this land and also the dukes barons lords ect We are not represented, I mean the ordenary man and woman in the street. Unless we become ``freemen``
edit on 8-3-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Are you being sarcastic?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

Please by all means join us !

www.tpuc.org...

The more the better !

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helgas2011
reply to post by bigyin

Are you being sarcastic?

Methinks he maybe !

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Silicis n Volvo wrote....
'does anyone think the global revolutions happening more and more frequently around the world are the beginning of the transition?'

It has been said that this is more along the lines of what the whole 2012 thing is all about !
Though I don't necasserily subscribe to this opinion !

Peace
edit on 053131p://03America/Chicago08 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

I hope so lol the banks owe the taxpayer billions so these bonuses should be scrapped completely.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join