It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK - Protestors 'arrest' county court Judge - Police blockaded by protesters (One man hospitalised

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Delete please, wrong thread!

edit on 25/11/10 by Raider of Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
Isn't it strange that we are now not allowed to photograph a police officer...

Don't say that cause it's not true. You're just spreading the lie.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
www.wirralglobe.co.uk...

Protetsors have "civilly arrested" a judge at Birkenhead county court.

A crowd of several hundred people has massed around the court in Birkenhead.

Police have begun forcibly ejecting protestors from the court in chaotic scenes.

Made up of people from across the UK, the marchers say they are excerting their "ancient right to lawful Rebellion under Article 16 of Magna Carta."

Also LIVE radio of the event here:

www.blogtalkradio.com... lion-event-130-to-330-gmt

By the looks of things, people are getting sick of the corruption and have tried to arrest a judge, in what eye witnesses are describing as a chaotic court scene.

Police have been called, some have been arrested, and the fate of the Judge is unknown at the moment.

edit on 7-3-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

I love this because it's not just young people but older and even retirees it seems. You have to give the Brits their due, when they get fed up they get fed up.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You see?! When it really comes down to it, it doesn't matter what country, nationality, gang, or race you belong to. We are all humans in the same fight. It's on a global scale and everyone is realizing this all around the globe.We are all human beings and need to start treating each other as such, and start supporting one another worldwide!!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ALadInsane

The first one sounds eerily like the U.S. Our "representatives" are no long representing us. Everything they do, every vote they cast, every word that comes out of their mouth is of a self-serving motive. How can one say, "Of the people, by the people and for the people" when virtually every U.S. Senator is a millionaire? Millionaire power-elites are hardly representative of "the People".

Think about it...by dividing the country down the middle with conservatives and liberals, a politician can vote however he chooses and he'll always have the support of at least 50% of the people, without even giving a damn what they want. What they are saying behind closed doors is, "screw them...we'll appease them with another hand out or we'll spin it to make it sound good. Now, how about that cigar?"

When you have somebody like Charlie Rangle still serving, without so much as a slap on the wrist, you need look no further to fully understand the state of our government. And nobody in congress or the senate can hold him accountable because they all have something on everyone else! At least there is a code of ethics in prison and they hold each other accountable, but this bunch of self-serving criminals have no such code. Their code is, "if you charge me with anything serious, I'll tell the world that had the DC Madame whacked".

This is the level of corruption in Washington and the U.K. alike. If want to see just how tight these criminals are, you need look no further than Ted Kennedy. Once you're in the Old Boys Club, they got your back and you're good as gold...truly disgusting.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Here's one way to think of it: www.thebcgroup.org.uk...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by Lynda101
Isn't it strange that we are now not allowed to photograph a police officer...

Don't say that cause it's not true. You're just spreading the lie.

Some simple Google searches confirms many people have been arrested for photographing police officers in public.

www.kuam.com/story/11652914/adkins-add-to-allegations-against-cops?redirected=true

That guy got busted for merely photographing an accident on the road with his cellphone.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
A peaceful and lawful refusal to be defrauded by illegitimate corporate entities is 100% justified.

For you folks living in fantasy land, I suggest you go ahead and give up now, no one is listening to your tyrannical nonsense any longer. You are losing ground quickly and you are just going to have to deal with the reality that your control mechanisms are collapsing quickly as people realize their liberties as human beings.

I warn the sovereign peoples to be wary though, these control freaks are going to react violently because like any illegitimate slave owner or criminal, they will use all means of violence to attempt to regain control of the situation.

Stay safe and stand up for your Natural Liberty.

The Law is on the side of sovereign citizens.
The control freaks only have violence left to institute their fraudulent schemes.

Never give these criminals jurisdiction again.
Godspeed.
edit on 7-3-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lukeydukey
reply to post by mr-lizard

It's about time people stick a finger up to the authorities. Cameron is wrecking this country and keeps #ting on the people who are worst off. He disgusts me. And bitch Clegg is no better.

it's funny, because thats why people got sick of labour, but the solution to most of the zombies will be to vote out cameron and clegg and vote labour back in. untill the majority understand that it makes no difference, then things will just always continue as they were before.

these protests do not suprise me, the majority of the people i know are angry about stuff happening in this country and starting to grow tired of it, but i can gaurentee a switch of leadership will send them back to sleep untill they have been in power for 6 months, then they will gradually get angry again, and vote them out, and believe it will make a difference.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
reply to post by EvillerBob

They didnt show any restraint with that guy coming home from work in London. He was walking home with his hands in his pockets. He wasnt a protestor. Just a working class man on his way home. He was attacked from behind and murdered as far as I am concerned. Then there was the case of the students. A cripple was pulled from his chair and assaulted. Yes the police sure know how to use restraint on people. Yes I agree with you about being angry with the proper people. Police are just tools being used by the lying thieving politicians. They are the real culprits in this country and the sooner we sling them out of office the better.

I agree

Sadly the overwhelming majority of people in The UK are too concerned with their 9 to 5 job, paying their way through education or training or on benefits making ends meet to worry about or even care about the elite and how our liberties and freedoms are being stripped away from us, and there are the people who haven't been a direct victim of police abuse and as a result aren't worried about it, it's the "first they came for the terrorists...." scenario I guess. Thankfully there is youtube that shows just a glimpse of some of the bad behavior of the police in The UK.....

UK POLICE BRUTALLY ATTACK SOILDER ON GROUND

Ian Tomlinson an innocent pedestrian killed by London police brutality

British Police attack TWO woman at separate occasions one at Ian Tomlinson vigil

UK police brutality... on woman in custody beaten and dragged until bleeding by ex army male custody sergent

female at G20 hit in face and kneecapped with baton by police officer

tasered, punched and molested by UK cops

Brit cops: brutal arrest & illegal detention ~ UK state in action

MET UK Police Beat up burglary victim after running him over then threaten him with more violence while on the ground

Police Brutality in UK jail cell. Cops strip beat up naked single mum in jail

Disgusting sustained UK Police Brutality On Stab Victim lay bleeding in a city park

Police Brutality UK (2010)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Why isn't this on the news? The sad thing is, I actually check ATS for news, nowadays. It's far more accurate and complete than visiting 20 different sites just to get a FEEL for what's really going on out there...

Also, a strange metaphor popped into my head. Push-starting a standard transmission automobile. YOu get five guys behind, push like hell until you're rolling at a good clip, then the driver, with the shifter in first, pops his foot off of the clutch. Sometimes, the car will get enough fuel into the engine to turn over and roar to life. Sometimes, the car just sputters and rolls to a stop. But if you push it enough and there's fuel in the tank, it will start eventually.

How much do Americans need to be pushed by our friends overseas before our engine roars to life, too?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I would really appreciate some feedback on this.

We need more people ready to confront injustice here in America. Just the other day a man got 30 years in prison for concentual sex with an 18 year old woman.
www.therepublic.com...

In a neighboring county (Madison) a man wrote a book called when money grew on trees. It provided evidence that implicated local law officers and others in power (Most notably some of the Walton’s. Yes the Wal-Mart heirs.) with the production and sale of drugs. This man killed himself after being caught shoplifting at a Wal-Mart in Fayetteville. He slit his own throat disemboweled himself and stabbed himself more than 40 times. He had just gotten out of prison days earlier for shoplifting at the very same Wal-Mart. The corrupt Sheriff Baker featured in the book was found dead in the White river days after a federal investigation was begun.

These murderers are still in power here, and I for one fear reprisal for saying anything. What if anything can be done?

More about the 30 year sentence.
I suspect the Judge and DA are getting kick backs for every year this man sits in prison. They took this mans life, and that deserves justice in my book.

It may just be rumor, but I saw a post saying the girl is related to one of the officials involved with this case. Heads should roll folks! All abuse of power should be met with outrage and demands for justice. Don’t get me wrong he should have lost his teaching career and faced jail time, but 30 years was way way over the top. These officials are no better than murderers! Am I supposed to bring my children up in this community were they may face this same kind of justice. "God help the man who dished out this kind of justice to any child of mine!"

These things should not be tolerated, but no one cares. I don’t know a single person who would raise even one finger in protest.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It probably won't make big time news because the governments of the world FEAR people figuring out that their system is completely fraudulent.

You do realize that something like that in the minds of people in any nation would set off a firestorm right?

It's going to take a lot more than that to make the international press.

They have too much to lose to contribute to waking people up.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

As I accurately ''speculated'', this case was an example of this very small ''freeman'' movement ''mobilising troops'' and taking matters to an extreme when their illogical ''legal'' arguments, once again, abysmally failed.
ji
Failed? Seems very clearly all the way Stateside to be working quite well. You see what is interesting is nobody refutes what these people who are claiming sovereignty say. I have seen the maritime laws, they are claiming, I have read the codes, I have red serial numbers on my birth certificate. When these people do bravely question the court's legitimacy whether in Pennsylvania, Canada, or TODAY in the UK, the result is always the same. The Judge EVACUATES with urgent removal of himself. What do they know? Why is none restained? Why does no one ever stand up and debate the opinion. Logic might be keep the light away and TPTB retain power.

As far as the citizens of the world uniting, it is coming. I never thought that I would say Michael Moore brought tears of pride to mine eyes but his speech in Madison did yesterday. And these people do today. I am positive that I am not alone in this inspiration. You see it Newtons 3rd Law. It is only a matter of time untilthe forces in this universe balance out. Common Men everywhere are reacting to the force initiated by the Global Elite(bankers). Disinformation and spins are futile and are methods thought true by those that stand in the past. What TPTB know is that for many and gaining more everday is that the ALLEGORY OF THE CAVE still stands however as Sec of State Clinton recently mentioned TPTB are losing the infowar. You know why? Because those of us "in the cave" all have a mouse in our hands and while the false image is still on the wall being projected we all have laptops and smart phones and iPads and monitors that we are checking and cross referencing your Global bull #. And calling BS!!! Why do you think they keep raising tuition? Because too many are learning to think on their own. And It is not we don't respect our common brothers and sisters, we do, most of us, but as much as we appreciate and share our culture we respect and love to learn theirs. No longer is culture a wall but a bond. FIAT Currency is the wall and greed is the brick that together common man is gonna remove and the light that illuminates.their bloodline will not be Lucifer's but the Light of Truth. Many forget the citizens of the US are decendants of the the world so we are all united by blood and the global village is united by data and we have connected and when our blood rises we all stand together. It is a matter of time. For those that have forgot...

To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction: or the forces of two bodies on each other are always equal and are directed in opposite directions.

edit on 8-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: grammar

edit on 8-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I couldn't find this on Sky News and when I tried to look at a photo of the scene through an "external link", access was denied. (Please learn to open your own photo album on ATS folks. Sometimes outside servers can't handle the deluge that happens when external images are linked from ATS.)

Are the protesters communists? They say in the video that "capitalism doesn't work", not that "capitalism and communism don't work but that capitalism works better than communism, from a Darwinian point of view". It seems an odd way to go about making an economic protest.

Is this about police brutality?

How did the UK get into such a god awful mess anyway? Here in Toronto people are more fed up with bus driver brutality/careless driving/sleeping on the job, and are getting them fired left right and center using their cell phone cameras.

What's the world coming to?
edit on 8-3-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The issue is between the legitimacy of a corporate entity posing as a court and using that medium to charge people horrendous amounts of money through fraud.

They continually request the so called "authority" to affirm their oath, and it is consistently refused and ignored.

By not affirming their oath they are in effect criminals using fraud to masquerade as legitimate authorities when in reality they are just corporate entities seeking profit via the extortion of the unwitting populace.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The largest protests in world history took place on the eve of the Iraq invasion. There was no coverage at all in America!
en.wikipedia.org...

Stop watching Fox folks. Seek your news online! Did you know that an estimated 95% majority supoprt Quadaffi? What do you want to bet we will be on the ground there in a matter of weeks?
edit on 8-3-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

A star for that Bob, although I already knew and understood alot of what you said, I could not have put it more succinctly !
It's all based on 'contracting' with these parties or rather NOT contracting !
There are other aspects of the Freeman movement which I think DO hold sway and others that I too like you are rather dubious of until such time I can absolutely say for myself positive that the Laws are watertight !
Until then I won't be trying any out needless to say !

Peace

edit on 123131p://03America/Chicago08 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

All your doing at a General Election is changing the 'board' of the company United Kingdom Ltd (as listed with Dunne & Bradstreet and Companies House).
The Company will run exactly the same just as planned !

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I used to know a guy who was in the RUC in Belfast. He told me a bit about the situation there, the sectarian violence, etc. His partner on the force was actually a Catholic (!!!).

These are the kinds of things one wouldn't be aware of from just reading the papers.

I don't know if he and his partner were ever brutal to anybody, but I do know that he decided to emigrate to Canada on the morning, on his way to work, that he found a bomb under his car.

Hopefully the authorities responsible for oversight of the police will not allow things to get to that point in the UK.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join