It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anhieser-Busch canning water instead of beer? Do they know something?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Bumping again, because I think this aspect is interesting. Come on people, this is a conspiracy site!!!

We thought it was odd when we learned about it before a disaster, and it has to be infinitely more suspicious now doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
i just remember this thread, and was looking for other companies that do the same.
i remember back during ivan, people talking about getting water from different companies.
so far i've only been able to find one, and it's was nestle and they were more or less using it as a
example of how they don't hurt the environment.

Fact: Bottled water plays an important role in public safety. Bottled water is also an essential safety net in times of natural disaster or crisis. It provides critical drinking water when public supplies are rendered unpotable, such as following a hurricane, wildfire or flood, or other emergency. When a “boil water alert” is sent out by a community, bottled water can be an important resource for consumers. During the last 3 weeks in September 2008, Nestlé Waters donated more than 1.25 million bottles of water to the American Red Cross and AmeriCares, and has supplied FEMA and local disaster agencies with additional millions of bottles of clean drinking water.

link to page
www.nestlewatersissues.com/index.php?p=17a

i'll keep on searching.

i think that this is just a way for companies to keep a good corporate image.
a refugee is more likely to remember a can of budweiser water than fema water.
edit on 13-3-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I grew up just south of St. Louis on the Mississippi river....we had a very large flood in '93 and they sent cases of this stuff down since we didn't have fresh drinking water....It tastes absolutely horrid but it quenches the thirst....tastes like an aluminum can and the can itself is very thin...much thinnner then a regular beer can....almost paper thin..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
They have always done this.

The pawn shop in my town has a 6 pack for sale that's from the 70's.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I don't find this surprising at all. They are expanding into a bigger market to make more money. Many corporations do this. The most popular beer company from my country has been making soft drinks and water for years now. AB is testing the waters sort of speak.

Obolon

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join