It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much is gas where you are?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

holy crap dude, i am going to be moving out to creedmoor here in a month or two. my girlfriend also is from creedmoor. what a small world we live in

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
$3.36 Reg Unl $3.71 Diesel
East Bernard, TX

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I paid $3.35 the other day, but it varies in the area.if I had gone to Costco more then likely would have saved .08 cents which is the average. Shell which is closer to me is charging $3.55. I could go 4 miles away into Birmingham, Mi. and it more then likely is $3.95.

Since I don't drive much anymore it isn't hurting me that much but feel sorry for people who commute everyday to work.

What makes me angry is America is not tapping into our reserves, really tired of getting screwed.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
$3.51 regular in Florida where I live at.
Surely going to rise in the coming days.
edit on 7-3-2011 by prolific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Hopefully all of you are looking on the internet "cheap gas" sites to find the best deal in your neighborhood.

Hopefully people will wake up to another source of energy...

But it is a mystery car once demonstrated by Nikola Tesla, developer of alternating current, that might have made electrics triumphant. Supported by the Pierce-Arrow Co. and General Electric in 1931, he took the gasoline engine from a new Pierce-Arrow and replaced it with an 80-horsepower alternating-current electric motor with no external power source.

keelynet.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
$4.09 for premium blood money in Los Angeles. People are starting to get worried out here, then I remind them what the UK pays, and they counter with "you and your conspiracy theories"...

Palm hits face violently.... very disappointed in humanity.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
£1.26 cheapest unleaded rising to £1.33 at the likes of Texaco stations.
Diesel is anywhere between £1.30 and £1.36 depending what station you fill at.
Aintree, Liverpool, UK.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
£1.26 cheapest unleaded rising to £1.33 at the likes of Texaco stations.
Diesel is anywhere between £1.30 and £1.36 depending what station you fill at.
Aintree, Liverpool, UK.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Vic Australia in town $1.46 per ltr on sunday it was $1.50 per ltr.
$1.46 per ltr = $5.52 per gallon. Regular

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
3.70 in Long island- east of NYC

i hope u guys know what this means- that the start of america's demise has started- as gas prices rise the cost of everything will rise

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Cleveland.OH IS $3.50 A GALLON. SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The highest I've seen was in Manhattan on Houston st. It was like 4.13 for regular and like $4.27 for premium. Average though is like 3.80s for regular. Things aren't going to get any better either.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
In Ontario Canada, it's hovering around $1.21 CAD/liter regular gas, which if I did my calculations right is $4.78 USD/gallon... Not as bad as the UK or Western Canada, but much worse than you folks have it in the US.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Southeast new Mexico its running about $3.60 a Gallon Reg. $3.90 diesel

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm in Memphis TN

$3.40 regular
$3.65 premium

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
in Ottawa its 1.23 a liter and i see no end in the rising, and we have our own oil which makes no sense i think that they use the middle east problems as an excuse to put the prices up and whats even more sickening is i just heard they have to raise fines for gas stations cause apparently what the pump reads isnt whats goin into your tank, so we are getting jipped all around., if people start using bike u can be sure the price of air is goin to go up.or at least the oil for your chain will be 50 bucks a pop.
edit on 7-3-2011 by gmac10001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Just some news ive just seen about the Spanish Governments response to the fuel prices...........

Spain speed limit cut over high oil prices....

Spanish commuters have had to ease off the accelerator this morning on their drive to work, confronted with a new speed limit of 110km/h (68mph) on main roads.

Throughout Sunday and into the night, teams worked across the country to prepare for Monday's change - covering the old 120km/h (75mph) limit with stickers on 6,000 road signs.

The slowdown is intended to save energy in response to the surge in oil prices sparked by the unrest in Libya and elsewhere in the Arab world.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Regards

PDUK

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
$3.29 here in Houston.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Rural Queensland, Australia...

U.S.$5.82 per US Gallon.. Unleaded/Ethanol 90% blend

U.S$6.05 per US Gallon.. 91 Octane Unleaded.

And you will find the vast majority of Crude Oil is not used to make Fuel!!

Most crude Oil when Refined goes into Manufacturing of Goods. Here in Australia only 2% of each 44 Gallon/200Litre barrel of refined Oil goes to Fuel production.

So really you can thank Manufacturing of Plastics, Make-Up, Clothing, etc, for you having to Subsidise their raw material costs.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
just a few cents to fill up the tank, don't know about the gallon.
Venezuela.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join