It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much is gas where you are?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
It's time for us to go to the stations at night and steal the gas!!!! If there even is a way!

I remember the last gas crisis we had.
There were lots of people round here
stealing gas from other folks tanks
while they slept. Right in their yards
where the vehicle was parked.

I solved that problem with 2 Dobermans
inside a fence. Of course the dogs
urinated on the tires, but it kept gas
in my tank
I can always wash tires.
lol

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
In the Midlands UK. Passed a petrol station today it was £1.32 a litre for petrol/gas which is close on £6.00 a gallon and £1.37 a llitre for diesel. Filled up on Thursday it was £1.29 a litre and I had a 5p a litre off voucher. Tesco a big superstore here in the UK sometimes gives away petrol vouchers when you spend £50 in store.

Does anyone know the real price of petrol/gas? That is from oil well to petrol station forecourt without the excessive import duty, tax and VAT that is loaded on top of it. And if so how would an increase from $50 a barrel to $100 to $200 to $250 affect the price at the pump.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Oh by the way, its not a Gas its a Liquid,

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It's currently $3.65/gal here in Southwestern New York. It's jumped about $.75 in about two weeks. I've cut out a lot of other things that I enjoy doing just to make sure that my tank is full for my commute to my various job sites during the week. I'm lucky that the local grocery store has a "rewards program" that gives me discounts on food -and- points that I can redeem for cheaper gasoline. I paid $2.85/gal yesterday, because of all the reward points I've stocked up on.

I wish all of you the best of luck with this "gas crisis." Let's all hope for a quick end to it.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
3.50 range for unleaded in Asheville NC. Although some stations closer to the interstates is higher.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gutman

Gutman

Here you go about the Cost breakdown in the UK

www.petrolprices.com...

Regards

PDUK

link   
Reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Those state taxes on gasoline sure make a difference don't they.

link   

Originally posted by 10987654321
Oh by the way, its not a Gas its a Liquid,

ha ha

is this where I'm suppose to call
you a smart@r$e ???

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Norway here, $2.79 per litre for unleaded 95 oct

and $2.21 per litre for road diesel

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Northern Indiana - 3.55 a gallon for regular

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by ldyserenity
It's time for us to go to the stations at night and steal the gas!!!! If there even is a way!

I remember the last gas crisis we had.
There were lots of people round here
stealing gas from other folks tanks
while they slept. Right in their yards
where the vehicle was parked.

I solved that problem with 2 Dobermans
inside a fence. Of course the dogs
urinated on the tires, but it kept gas
in my tank
I can always wash tires.
lol

Yeah well I'd never take it from people just if there was a way to cheat/take it from the corporations, that would be ideal. Now I am not encouraging criminal acts, but I look at it this way, their acts(the oil companies') are criminal so should be met with same. It's only fair they're ripping us off, so they need to be ripped off. I'd rather see them in jail through justice, for gouging, but that's not going to happen. And yes, I am not even working and people have siphoned my gas as well. So when I get gas which is rare I get what I need for at them time and not a drop more and return my vehicle to the driveway on empty. Can't have any dobermans or rottweiler's here. I'd prefer a Mastiff, but that is definatley out of the question cause we can't have dogs over 35 lbs and some of the aforementioned breeds regardless of weight.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
€ 1,62 for one liter 95

€ 1,48 for one liter diesel

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I cracked it this past Sunday - went to fill up, our local service station (shell) 1.51 per litre!!!! I've never seen it that high - so I drove straight out and found a smaller servo (freedom) about 2kms away with regular unleaded @ 1.30 a litre - I don't know how Shell can get away with that but I'm not going back there again- they've made my s*** list!!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Best price here (south eastern north carolina) is at sams club with 3.39. Of course you have to be a member. Otherwise it's around 3.50.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Best price here (south eastern north carolina) is at sams club with 3.39. Of course you have to be a member. Otherwise it's around 3.50. Just disgusting, we are all salves to opec!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust
I cracked it this past Sunday - went to fill up, our local service station (shell) 1.51 per litre!!!! I've never seen it that high - so I drove straight out and found a smaller servo (freedom) about 2kms away with regular unleaded @ 1.30 a litre - I don't know how Shell can get away with that but I'm not going back there again- they've made my s*** list!!

you mention Shell

from the research I did this past week on Libya.
Shell and BP both have oil production facilities
in Libya. In the middle of a civil war, good luck
on getting any oil outta there.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandro
Best price here (south eastern north carolina) is at sams club with 3.39.

Southeastern NC ???
Sounds like we're neighbors

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Reply to post by boondock-saint

Yeah, I'm in the Wilmington area. Been here my whole life.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Just reading this thread is making me furious! The price of fuel HAS to come down, fuel is over twice as much here in the UK as it is in the US, how much longer are we going to tolerate being cheated out of everything, including fairness? I can't take it anymore!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join