It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much is gas where you are?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
In the netherlands it is

Diesel Fuel =Euro 1,419(liter) = 1,984 dollars(liter)= 7,50 a gallon
Unleaded Fuel = Euro 1,715 (liter) = 2,398 dollars (liter)= 9,07 a gallon

In cyprus it is

Diesel Fuel = Euro 1,201(liter)= 1,679 dollars(liter)=6,35 a gallon
Unleaded Fuel = Euro 1,219(liter)= 1,704 dollars(liter)=6,45 a gallon

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lyndonl

Stations in the US make about a $0.05 per gallon, which would be about one and two tenths cents per Liter. Here they make money off impulse buys and all have convenience stores. You have to see all the treats and soft drinks before you pay. Most buy something else and that something else is usually a lot higher than in big box stores.

I've ran concessions at events I've been involved in and the profit's off fountain drinks is very nice. Better than the event in fact.

Even so the profits are so marginal, one company has to have a few Stations to make it worth while. They are almost always Franchises and owning one won't support anyone.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
4.12 in San diego california, cheapest i found a couple days ago was 3.99

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
$1.149 per Canadian litre
or
$4.35 per US gallon
and we're 744 miles (1197 km) away from the Alberta Tar Sands....

I was in Puerto Rico a couple of weeks ago and the price there was
$0.77 per litre
or
$2.91 per US gallon

What doesn't make sense is that Puerto Rico is out in the Atlantic or Carribean depending on which side of the island you're on and they only pay $2.91 per gallon....... Oil has to be shipped and refined there.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Ouch! It's not so bad here. Today I paid $3.28 ($3.279) per gallon for regular at a Shell station here in Jackson, Wyoming. I understand we have the least amount of state tax on gas in the U.S. and this being a resort town, it may be less in other parts of the state.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I get it to roughly $7 per gallon. Not that bad.

Sweden.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
A Kangaroo Express on Rocky River Road outside Monroe NC is $3.58 and 9/10 for regular. I don't mess with anything but regular.

Go several miles down to SC and it's about 25 cents cheaper.

All I got to say is CHOKE ON IT OPEC!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone posted for us Pennsylvania folks. Sorry, too many pages to go through, but that's never bad...

Here in Northeastern PA, the has price is currently, $3.49-$3.69

It's getting ridiculous. We should have a gas ban VERY soon. For like a week. How to do it? Everyone fill up on persay, a Sunday. That'll get em'

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Mt. Vernon Kentucky...........$3.49 and rising.!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Metro Atlanta, GA averages around $3.40/g as of today.

It was $3.20/g last week.. it's a shame.

SMR

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MConnalley
4.12 in San diego california, cheapest i found a couple days ago was 3.99

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You should check out this site to see whats near you.
www.sandiegogasprices.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Unleaded $1.44 per litre

Here in Australia, Melbourne.
edit on 8-3-2011 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
TOO damn much!!!!!
almost $3.50..and as WE all know...there is NO POINT in this crap!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
As per the op above try $10.22 a gallon, we are getting the piss taken out of us in the UK and the North sea oil just sails right out the door, is a joke

That is so wrong. I couldn't drive if it were like that here. That is beyond abuse.

We're nearing $3.40 at some stations for regular in Southwestern part of Virginia. It started jumping suddenly.

We have economic problems across the world, and what do the elite do? "Let's raise the gas prices."

No wonder people the world over are pissed. This isn't the only area of blatant corruption. America's own Monsanto continues to try and rape the worlds food supply. Big Pharma continues to rape the world with drugs. Herbs and nutritional products are under attack. Airlines are feeling up passengers. It's blatant, in your face evil. I would say what is happening in the world today is that the frogs are jumping out of the pot. They noticed that the water is getting too hot, all of the sudden.

I think there is some kind of worldwide agenda, that elites are trying their hardest to try and force through. I'm sorry, but the world is taking back its freedom. I don't care about your "agenda." The citizens are speaking now.

I know I've gone a tad off topic, but we have quite a few interesting things happening.

Troy

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
(I posted numbers in another thread two weeks ago - these are updated)

Here in Norway we pay 9.47 US$ per gallon (4.58$ before T&L)!

(convert 13.90 NOK to USD = 2,5021668 and multiply with 3.78541178 (gallon) = 9,471731680244904)

...and Norway is the third largest oil exporter on Earth (8th largest producer) !!

Norwegian gas-price-page
(Columns: Company - Address - City - County - NOK/Liter - Time)

International gas-price-page
(USD/Liter)
·
edit on 8-3-2011 by nakiel because: updated the soft spots

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

12,88 SEK in Karlstad (11.28 NOK)
=> 7,68 US/gallon

I just paid 94 NOK (107.37 SEK / 16.92) for a single pack of cigarettes (20 Prince) - beat that!!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by 10987654321
Oh by the way, its not a Gas its a Liquid,

ha ha

is this where I'm suppose to call
you a smart@r$e ???

Seriously though, something Ive wondered is what do Americans call gaseous fuel (LPG) you know like the stuff you'd put in a taxi cab or certain cars and buses, heat ya house, or even run a stove or bbq with?

Is that also called gas? Or do you call it some other name so its not confusing? Like "house heating gas" or something?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
pretty easy to find out.. just go .. www.oregongasprices.com...
~2nd to be sure so this post isn't deleted..

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Right here in Tasmania today it was $1.32/litre and a little less if you're prepared to travel as far as the cheapest discount outlets but then you burn up any benefits doing the extra distance so I don't bother chasing the lowest prices any more.

That $1.32/L equates to about US$4.60/gallon btw so our US members aint seen nuthin' yet

Less than US$4/gallon? what a bargain

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Here in India it ranges from 58 Rupees ($1.40 approx) per litre to 65 Rupees ($ 1.54 approx) per litre depending on which city you're in.

For me it's free. I walk

On the bright side a pack of cigarettes is 50 Rupees ($ 1.20)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join