It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How much is gas where you are?

page: 11
42
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The conversion rate for liters to gallons is 3.78

3.78L = 1 Gal so $1.30L = $4.91Gal

I think someone said it was like $3L somewhere, thats like $11 a gal

I think I would be setting stuff on fire at that point.




posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

www.gasbuddy.com...

Cali and NY are getting pummeled. The two most democratic states..



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here in Halifax, Canada, it's at $1.25/liter of regular, or $4.72/gallon



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
A gas tank with 200 liters, costs 200 pesos or 16 dollars.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by watchitburn
 


Today in Tampa bay area Florida~$3.45 a gallon for regular!

Dude these people in the gasoline business need an intervention, you cannot tell me they aren't snorting coke or smoking crack! They have to be high on something!

edit on 7-3-2011 by ldyserenity because: edit to clarify


Must be the gas fumes.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Saw $3.28 at the station right by my job. No way I could have stopped though, lines were backed up for a good ways. Out by where I live however it's $3.39 or so. That's the difference between southeast Memphis and northeast Memphis.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fellowsoul
 


At taxpayer expense I would guess?



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oklahoma is currently $3.83 a gallon unleaded, $3.93 premium BUT was apr. 20cents less last week!!



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Aloha, $4.17/gallon Makawao, HI. and it goes up daily.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
East Central Illinois - $3.49 gal. Went DOWN from $3.58 We have a grocery store here too, that gives reward points that gives you money off on gas.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
gas in western Virginia is running from $3.39-$3.45 in my area.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Up in Labrador, Canada here. Reg 87 octane $1.59 per litre, or about $6 a gallon.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
here in NWT,Canada its $1.49/L for regular, so about $5.64 for a gallon.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
unleaded petrol - AU $1.35-1.40 per/liter



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Greater Toronto Area - Ontario Canada
Were sittin at about $1.23/L (CAN) for 87 and about $1.45/L for premium
thats $4.67 and 5.60/G (roughly)



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
$3.89-$3.99 for reg in San Francisco, CA.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Oddly enough in Anchorage the current average is $3.78 per US Gallon, which if you convert to Liters, it works out to almost exactly $1.00 per Liter.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
3.89 for regular in nor cal



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Where I am in South Africa - Johannesburg

95 Octane unleaded R9.42 per liter - that's about $ 1.30 per liter or $4.92 / US Gallon
93 Octane unleaded R9.27 per liter that's about $ 1.25 per liter of $4.73 / US Gallon

as in quite a few other countires I would imagine the wholesale fuel price is regulated by the government, but not the retail price.

about 65% of the retail cost is the fuel cost plus addon's like storage transport refinery costs etc. the other 35% is taxes and levies. And the whole sale margins of about R0.53 or about 7 US cents per liter, that's what the filling stations make per liter off of the fuel.

Which compared the the UK is a bargain

edit on 7-3-2011 by lyndonl because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
42
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join