It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much is gas where you are?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Its about $3.30- $3.40 in Denver

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I am not too sure on the conversion to gallons... but the price of gas here in Quebec is $1.33 a litre.
It is waaay too costly in my opinion... I am seriously considering a resort back to Horse riding...

See you on the flipside
Stone

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Northern Alabama - Lowest Prices

Regular Unleaded $3.34

Midgrade $3.41

Premium $3.58

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Yesterday I filled up with regular unleaded at $3.09 per gallon in Laramie, WY.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
in canada it's $1.29 a litre or about $4.48 a gallon. canada has the third largest proven oil reserves in the world.

the 4th is iran, at .42 cents a gallon or about .11 cents a litre. the 5th is kuwait at .22 cents a gallon or .06 cents a litre.

the 6th largest is venezuela where gas is .12 a gallon or about .03 cents a litre. chavez for some crazy reason decided that the country's oil, being a natural resource, belongs to all the people of venezuela equally and not to one single private individual or to a profit driven corporation for exploitation.

the first 2 are saudi arabia at .98 cents a gallon or about .25 cents a litre and iraq, the country not invaded for it's oil at about .40 cents a gallon.

so the canadian price of $4.48 a gallon, more than all these countries combined, is just about right, it's fair and makes sense.

so the next time i pay $4.48 for a gallon of gasoline at petro canada, i'm going to send a giant f-ck you to all you treasonous politicians who sold all of canada's oil to exxon, shell, china and every other soulless foreign corp. and didn't even have the respect, loyality or patriotism to cut a deal for atleast a min. of $1.00 - $1.50 a gallon gasoline to the citizens of the country you stole the oil from.

if the u.s. government sold out this badly to it's citizens, guns would be a'blazin'. that's the one thing i respect about americans, they're fighters.

edit on 7-3-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Here in San Francisco, desiel and premium is $4.59 and regular is $4.39. I am sure glad I can walk to work!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by watchitburn

Today in Tampa bay area Florida~$3.45 a gallon for regular!

Dude these people in the gasoline business need an intervention, you cannot tell me they aren't snorting coke or smoking crack! They have to be high on something!

edit on 7-3-2011 by ldyserenity because: edit to clarify

hahaha or taking roxyz.
I'm in Ocala Fl, were $3.55 a gal lowest octane. been going up every day. a friend filled up at walmart at 8am
for $3.44 by 10am I went by it was $3.55 everyday it's like this, there's other places that are way higher.
edit on 7-3-2011 by C21H30O2I because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Fresno CA- About $3.89

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
$3.60 in Des Moines Iowa.....I filled my car tonight.....$40 to fill my Malibu...ridiculous...in American terms. I know gas is and has been much more expensive in other countries..so I hate complain....but anyway - Im complaining...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

edit on 7-3-2011 by Novatrino because: wrong info

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Gas has jumped a lot in Upstate New York recently, our prices are already inflated enough because of town, county, and state taxes.

Cheapest I've seen for regular today was $3.65/gallon

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Canadians should get a cut of all the oil revenue like some of those middle east countries do.

It is around 1.20 a litre around here - can't wait till it hits 2.00+

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

The subject of this thread is How Much is Gas in your area, that being said, there are more factors involved in the price per barrel of oil than the amount used to produce Gasoline, to name a few: Tires, asphalt, and all of the packaging used to market everything. If it is plastic or “Rubber” it is oil based.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
www.kcgasprices.com...

I found this useful tool if anyone wants to utlize it. It shows a map of the country with prices you can put in your zip code and it will give you prices around you.

In my area gas prices are about $3.30-$3.41. This is pretty bad considering I only have $15 for gas right now.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
(SouthernME) Portland Maine, $3.75

it went up 10 cents 4 days in a row this past week.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Gas here is $1.25 a litre, 4L=1 Gallon (roughly) so $5 a Gallon. Here they jump from $1.10 to $1.27 over night depending on which side of the bed the Oil industry here wakes up on.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Backinthesaddle

Thanks for the info I guess we are more or less all paying around the same amount in North America.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Wow these gas prices are high, oh but hey, check this out. Did you hear about that actor Charlie Sheen? Figures another Hollywood Commie-Lib, wants to party and have sex with a couple twenty somethings while indoctrinating them into the kooker, I mean truther cult.
What were we talking about again?

On a serious note, I dont know what is more incredulous. The latest pile of dung rolled down from on high to the little Mt Excrement that TPTB have bestowed on us. Or the ever increasing number of "Give unto Ceasar" types over the past 10 or so years that continue to hold the TP and Bidet towels for said Dung Masters.

I guess there was some truth to something my Grandfather said: Theres a heck of alot more horses a$$e$ than there are horses.

And maybe there was some truth in that whole"Mission Accomplished" thing.

$3.54 gal in Central Fla
edit on 3/7/11 by Chillidog1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
$3.34 regular 3.74 diesel (Denver Co.) wait til summer!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
In Indonesia

about US$ 0.50 per litre

or roughly US$ 2 per gallon

dirt cheap, otherwise a revolution will happen in this country I am living in

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join