It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katy Perry & Kanye West - ET.....not your ordinary pop song.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is my girlfriends favorite song on the radio right now and so of course i have been subjected to listening to it over and over again. haha Then just yesterday i actually listened to the words a little and it kinda struck me as a possible desensitization to aliens. The lyrics cover abduction, probing, traveling to Mars, Alien Sex, Futuristic DNA, and the Milky Way. I think its pretty out of the ordinary to have lyrics to a song like that but i figured id throw this out there to see what everyones opinion was. Looking forward to your feedback.

www.hotnewsonglyrics.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Yep.. It is desensitization stuff going on. What are the odds..I mean.. if its dirty you wanna get in lyrics thats not the way. I tried listening to it with 'ghetto love' in mind but the lyrics don't cut it. Its an Alien-centric song that points us to extraterrestrial acceptance and experimentation. This is very weird. Wonder where the trail leads to..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I just listened to that song and wow
That is a really odd song. It's strange that it came out around the same time of Lady Gaga's new music video. The rational side of me says that it's just making use of alien hype, but even then some of what is said in that song seems a little too out there to be just that. The alien DNA thing, and the alien sex line really threw me for a loop. I wonder if this trend will go even further or if it is just a trick to make you listen. We all know Kanye has a narcissism problem, maybe he just thinks he's an alien because he's so much greater than the rest of us.
edit on 7-3-2011 by JewelFlip because: Mistake

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sounds like bad lyrics to me. Ok they are weird lyrics, If I may play devils advicate, but everything has been done to death maybe they'e trying to go an other way?
? I dunno, I still think he sucks though

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thought tgis image was interesting...reptillian much?>?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I did study pop music and culture and the intersting thing is that pop music ( commercial pop) is about 2 to 5 years lagging. What this means is that most people who have been discussing 'aliens' on a 'street or villiage' level have already moved on to other things.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

just a pop song...nothing else. I can tell you without a doubt Kanye West and Katy Perry have no such knowledge.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

I agree that people have been talking about this subject
matter for a while before it maybe filtered down into widespread 'conversation'.

The lyrics in this song I find interesting are the parts questioning
if the supposed being in the song is 'angel or demon' , or 'from another dimension'.

The possibility that 'aliens' might be interdimensional, is something that I've
anticipated being discussed for a while.

With this song it seems the concept has at least entered popular culture.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
god that "song" fn sucks!
Soo glad I dropped out of the mainstream BS years ago.

Amazing what passes as "music" today.

What's more amazing...
Is some of you clowns,
"Is she really an alien?" "a reptilian"?

wtf?

C'mon people.

People have been making lyrics about ET's and outer space for ages.
It's nothing new.
and it doesnt mean they are an "alien"

Sad, a lot of you are.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Hi, one only needs to look into our ancient past to understand the beings Katy Perry is referencing---the supernatural beings known as the Nephilim who mixed their seed with human women creating abomonation offspring in the eyes of our Creators.

The Nephilim will be returning and Katy it seems is getting Earth females ready for them. They are beautiful looking beings these 'fallen' ones. Maybe some won't mind being filled with their 'poison' in this age as in the days before.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-3-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I have heard that once you go "reptilian" you will never go back.
It gives a whole new meaning to the old phrase "getting some tail"

I am just saying that if an alien female showed up looking for some action I would not rule it out.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I like the song.

Going to a bar out by mars?
(has to be better than the lame @$$ bars we have here.)
A being who's touch leaves your body glowing?
(I still play with glowsticks..could be a cheaper way to glow.)
Alien sex?
I might hit it. They might actually know what they're doing!
(I'm sorry, that was sexist.)
She could have done better on the video though. It was lame.

top topics

join