It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does everything Precious have to also be Fragile or Rare??? What is Love without Loss???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Explanation: This is not a discussion about relationships purely between people and so I have not posted this in the Relationships off topics forum but here in in general chit chat as love is a very broad topic.

Personal Disclosure: When I miss something very important, the pain that results is so overwhelming and unbearable that OL is swallowed up by grief and spat out by mourning!

This longing for whatever we love AND miss sorely has got to stop as surely the whole picture has its own worth that is greater than the sum of its parts!

What are we each missing and how do we get that to each other in best most transparent way possible?

Please don't let our combined general love of and for humanity and ourselves become as vacuuos as the hearts of tptb.

Because I dont want to lose you!

Sincerely Your Brother OmegaLogos. [aka OL]

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Sorta reminds me of the TV show hoarders......For some reason I thought your post was going to be about loss of material possessions and/or what value they actually have....Made me think of diamond rings.....and how utterly pointless they really are...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Did you just refer to yourself in the third person there? oO

We are all part of the big picture so no matter how far someone is, they're still close to you.

That's what you should keep in mind.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Did you just refer to yourself in the third person there? oO

We are all part of the big picture so no matter how far someone is, they're still close to you.

That's what you should keep in mind.

that should be keep in mind.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

top topics

join